Where is the Logout/Logoff button? If there isn't on, please add it.

GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
The first thing I do on a new forum is change whatever dumb password I used to make the account to a more carefully crafted, secure password, then log out and back in so that I can get it into my browsers password manager. I can't do that if I can't log off.

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited February 2017
    The first thing I do on a new forum is change whatever dumb password I used to make the account to a more carefully crafted, secure password, then log out and back in so that I can get it into my browsers password manager. I can't do that if I can't log off.

It may not be very visible but at the right top under your profile picture there is a gear icon next to the star. Click at it and you will be able to sign out.
    alyo7e4ixiiw.jpg
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    Thanks, it is barely visible and I would have never known it was there if you hadn't pointed it out. I can still barely see it.
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members