please do this

armyguysbroarmyguysbro Join Date: 2017-03-01 Member: 228469Members
Subnatica creators can you please make subnatica a two player game so you can have someone with you there is two shoulder things to sit in itll show cutseen but its just one person when you spawn in your friend will be there too.

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    Multiplayer/Coop isn't coming to subnautica ever. It'd require a complete re-code of the entire game.

No one needs to repeat this after me, so don't bump the thread. :/
  • BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    Sadly it will never happen
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I'm starting to think these multiplayer threads are just troll threads now68.gif
  • RinsherRinsher UK London Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217487Members
    sorry for eney bad spelling i am dyslexic and finding it hard two do this with out sport

helow every one i wood like two start of with two say thank you and well done two the inter teem on the subnautica team. work you have don so far don.

. i wood like two ask the teem two take a look on some ideas i wood pot two you as i you this thing in the rill wold before my paddy liaisons expired. with some consent art two help i hop i will not get band for just two help on the forums so i will start with the thing that i got in my posechon still i will add pikers as and when i can her goes:

. bcd witch means buoyancy control device: ( with A.I. mikanikes )

- this will help with incising speed two go two serfise when fully inflated, Parcheesi inflated will help you get frome a two b with variables of ( deflation / infatuation) and when contrasted you will sink faster two the depths of the sea. zu26lt0jlbos.jpg

. inventory spas, other, and equipping.
    - torch: can be cared by the player with no inventory yous.

s601rju42zfs.jpg

- knife //

- extrer tanks: for this pleas can it be poser ball two add in a pipe spliter and a monkey rench this will be you'd for the tank ( s )

mzto80q3u0r1.jpg

. how will this be crafted if thy get excepted:

-3 iron ingests for monkey tench.

-2 iron ingests 1 Lubricant 1 silicone rubber, as Modification Station x2 resorses and pip splinter
    ( must not be attached two eney tanks boom ) tear 3 x1 tear 2 pipe splinter x3 resorses

for the bcd tear 1 you will need 2 flouters 2 fiber mesh 2 silencer rubber 3 Lubricant 2 spliced air balder
    you spliced air balder with hot knife at the Modification Station

. with the mat-riles you get the tear 1 bct tear 2 rinse repeat with x2 resouses

-with out B.C.D the x3 what and speed x3 tanks tear 1 B.C.D 1/3 you get back with 3 tank tear 2 1/2 the speed back eg nobb fins craft fins then speed fins not the charched fins the other ones with just 1 tank

-monkey rench two add or remove 1, x2 and x3 tank Modification Station
  • DeepBreakfastDeepBreakfast Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226453Members
    Rinsher wrote: »
    sorry for eney bad spelling i am dyslexic and finding it hard two do this with out sport

helow every one i wood like two start of with two say thank you and well done two the inter teem on the subnautica team. work you have don so far don.

. i wood like two ask the teem two take a look on some ideas i wood pot two you as i you this thing in the rill wold before my paddy liaisons expired. with some consent art two help i hop i will not get band for just two help on the forums so i will start with the thing that i got in my posechon still i will add pikers as and when i can her goes...

This is the best thing anyone has ever submitted on this entire forum
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    They have stated several times that they will not add co-op or multiplayer. They have even locked threads that beg for that one thing because they are tired of being asked and saying the same thing to people about it.
  • RinsherRinsher UK London Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217487Members
    DEXTER397 - REACTIONS: pleas not this things.

- the deaves are only human thy are working on bug fixes and / or adding new content as and when thy can the the best of ther abilertey.
    - the game in testing paches and game of alfeir - bate so thee will be bugs and ishos thetas why ther are forms two report it so it can be fixed asap by the deaves in the sens of asap so if ther is moltey wich ther is not avalerbell curenley that means the patch for it is not stable E.G. frame rate, proformens, sond noises ie fab operning , efekes hiting limestone, ect me persanly i like it as is

REACTIONS DEEPBREAKFAST. thak you