The Lava War Thread

Comments

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Reinforcements:

@phantomfinch - 2 armies

FMMA - 2 armies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I attack the bone shark on 1g with the two biters from 0g, I get a +1 becase communism.

Alright, I get you attack IG1 with 2 armies. What else, concerning deployment, movement, etc?

The 2 army's on e1,
    Also I for got to mention I'm moving all my forces up the entrence that's ending at c4 so il have 3 units there.

OK. Rolling dices.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Battle report: GSCS x Lava Empire

Faction powers:

GCSC: Gets to add 1/2 the number of armies they have to any attacking dice role value (because strength in numbers, comrades!) <--example: Attacks with 4 armies, gets to add 2 to attacking role value

Boneshark (Lava Empire): Marrow Drain ( Boneshark attacks have a +2 attack by giving up a -1 defense for 1 turn.) - wasn't activated.

Rolling dices: https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

GSCS = 7, 4

Lava Empire = 1

GSCS conquers IG1 from Entrance B
    My turn:

Deployment:

- 1 PRAWN at C1. 1 PRAWN at C2.

Movement:

I move all the Cyclops one territory up.

I move 1 PRAWN to IG1 from OG

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Our allies came.

Just when we were mounting another strike at the fortress, hundreds of biters swan foward. The bonesharks, still relling of our previous attack, fell quickly when a red cloud swarmed them. We watched in awe how the Shoal manueverd and attacked. I don't recall seeing such a coordinated movement since when I watched some old dance tapes.

Now it's our turn to execute the attacks. Together with the biters, we will manage to push the Empire from this Entrance.

Corporal Tiber - Ground forces "Singing blades" platoon.

{/quote]
    Reinforcements:

@Skope = 2 armies

@Enderguy059 = 1 army

@the_mariner = 2 armies
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited February 2017
    I place both Crabsnakes at IG2.

I move 1 Crabsnake to IG1.

I attack EC with 3 units on IG1.
    The Crabsnakes have been long separated by our leaders and differing ideals. Today ends that day. Today, we will strike a heavily fortified territory. Those of you who fear going to battle, depart from us. I would not fight in the company of snakes who do not wish to die among their brethren. Pater threatens us with sayings of bathing in our brothers blood. But we, we will use it to our advantage. Should we be bathed in our brothers blood, we will use our brothers dying wishes to destroy our brothers murderers. And we shall finally live up to the name "Underworld Assassins." I will not allow more innocent lives to be lost by a monster in a kings skin. Today, we make our stand, as a testament to Pater, that we will not back down.
    Today, we shall finally live up to what our father's called the UCR. And should you Crabsnakes choose to fight, it does not matter whether you live or perish.

For those who choose to fight will always live in the UCR! And no fish will go through life without hearing of the Crabsnakes heroics in the Lava War! How they took down Pater, and destroyed his reign of tyranny!

So follow me to battle! Take a hold of your legacy, and become legends!
    edited February 2017
    Skope wrote: »
    I place both Crabsnakes at IG2.

I move 1 Crabsnake to IG1.

I attack EC with 3 units on IG1.

Ok, some things:

The Crabsnake you are moving to IG1, it comes from IG2? And you will not touch your other armies?

And I would like to know at what moment you would like me to roll the attack, until you conquer EC or all your attacking armies are defeated?

Also, choose a number from 1 to 10.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Roll until we take it. We have to break out of the tunnels.

And I choose 6.

Battle Report:

UCR x Lava Empire at territory EC at Entrance C

https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

Faction powers

UCR = have a 1/10 summon the ancient god Snekzilla. If this happens, then they automatically win the engagement.

Spine Eels and Sea Dragons doesn't have powers

Armies

UCR attacking with 3 armies

Lava Empire defends with 2 Spine Eels and 1 Sea Dragon = 6 armies

Rolling dices

UCR = 4, 2, 2

Lava Empire = 4, 3, 2

Summoning Value for Snakezilla:

And I choose 6.

Dice roll for Snakezilla = 6

SNAKEZILLA HAS COME!

UCR automatically wins the engagement. Lava Empire loses all of it's forces.

UCR conquers the EC territory of Entrance C with 3 armies

General Drago: Scouts, do we have a visual on the targets?

k0s07mbj8aen.jpg

Scout: Sir, we have visual. What are your orders?

Drago: All units, CHARGE!

g45ce9uld2j6.jpg

Drago: Kill anything that gets in your way!

kgai1c8td16l.jpg

Captain Kaa: General, the Underworld are receiving a large force of Spine Eels!

mqjrrtky8umk.jpg

We can't fight such a large army! Should we call a retreat?

Drago: No! We will fight until these Underworld...

Kaa: Sir, we're getting mugged, the enemy armies are advancing on our position!

Drago: Fine! All units I call for a full retre-

6h65f3zfiycp.jpg

NOT ONE OF YOU MOVE ANY FARTHER!

Kaa: General, is that...

Drago: Yes, its Snekzilla...

UNDERWORLD FORCES, YOU FOLLOW A FALSE GOD! YOU STAND FOR THE DEATH OF ALL. YOUR TREASON, IS SOMETHING I CANNOT ALLOW! STEP ASIDE OR DIE!

Sea Dragon: *snarl* We only follow our king, Pater!

VERY WELL, BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS, DRAGON!

WHY BE A KING?

uv66dyrywwhq.jpg

WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD!

*chomp*

Kaa: General, the Underworld forces are fleeing! We've won!

Drago: We certainly have. Thank you Snekzilla! I should have seen you wouldn't abandon your people!

ALL OF YOU CRABSNAKES, I COME FOR A SHORT TIME, AND I MUST RETURN. BUT DO ME A FAVOR...

RIP OUT PATER'S THROAT FOR ME!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Wait I just realised, how do we know the southern entrance was an entrance at all.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    Wait I just realised, how do we know the southern entrance was an entrance at all.

Oh, well, that is interesting......
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    I place my army on C2 and move everyone up to C1.

/Operation Log-6\ Note to self: grill the Agent Prime for not hooking me up with some EMP shielding for more than just my CPU, vital functions and, for some reason, vocal organs. If and when I get out of this mess.

Under normal circumstances, a Crabsquid EMP would only last a few seconds, but for whatever reason I can't swim, cloak or warp. What's even stranger is that it's been 3 minutes and that Crabsquid has only just finished his maniacal jeering. A shame, since now I will have to resort to stalling him before he carts me away for an audience with Pooter Asstus.

Corporal Skyros: So this is the "Noble Cleanser", the deadliest Warper ever to be created, rated as "Hyper-Lethal" by our glorious father, only to be struck down by a mere EMP blast.

312-117: If it were a mere EMP blast, it would've dissipated a lot quicker and allowed me to escape while you were still laughing. So stupid that you don't even know your own strength.

Hopefully I have goaded the moron into conversation. This should buy me some time.

Corporal Skyros: A bold claim made by a powerless "superweapon". I have Pater Aestus and the power of the Carar to thank for my enhanced ability, and now I have you to thank for my complete control over the 4th division, as our Pater has just told me that I'm now the new Lord. Speaking of that message, you there!!

Lava Lizard: Yeah!?!...

Lord Skyros: You have new orders as well. You have been posted to the Antecedents castle. Now!! ON THE DOUBLE!!!

Lava Lizard: The Lava Castle?!?!?! That's worse than the GCSC front...

Lord Skyros: NOW!!!

Lava Lizard: Y-y-yesLordSkyros!!! (Swims away)

Wait... what did that lizard call the new lord?

312-117: Did that trooper just call you Skyros?

Lord Skyros: That's Lord Skyros to you, synthetic!!

312-117: Yes... I remember you. You were a subordinate of the old Lord, Sketh. You abandoned him in his time of need, left him as a meal for General Bonecruncher. Coincidentally, I've been trying to look for him ever since he disappeared from that ambush at the Lost River. However, I doubt you could be able to find Sketh, unless you want to become more Reaper chowder.

Lord Skyros: How bold, naive and ironic of a statement, since the journey you prescribed is your only option that you'll have to take. I've heard that Sea Emperor stomach acid is quite efficient.

312-117: It would have to be, as Pater's sole diet has been cooled magma for centuries. I'm not sure he can even digest meat at all; his claims are all just scare tactics.

Lord Skyros:...... You are beginning to get on my nerves. If it were not for these orders, I would tear out each of your organs piece by piece. However, I'm sure whatever torture that Pater has thought up for you would be infinitely more satisfying.

312-117: Yet for some reason, you have not apprehended me.

Lord Skyros: I already have apprehended you. You, have lost.

312-117: That statement is false. You have not apprehended me, and you never will.

Lord Skyros: ...And why do you think you can make that statement, scrapheap...

312-117: Because in the time it took to finish your maniacal, hysterical and frankly excessive laughter, I have already regained full control of my body, and you had every opportunity to kill me, but decided instead to have a chinwag with me.

Lord Skyros: WHAAAT DID YOU SAAAYY!!!! <><><><><>----VOOO...

Thankfully, I was already gone before he struck. I must be vigilant around Crabsquids in the future; no doubt that Lord Skyros will ensure the rest of the 4th to perform extra EMP checks out of paranoia.

Hopefully these coordinates I have set will be quiet enough to give me time to analyze DJ Ampeel's distress signal.
  • the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    edited February 2017
    I'm here. I'll have my turn ready by tomorrow morning.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    I am pleased to anounce that subnauticambrian is back, hes currently catching up on events and playing TF2.
    I am pleased to anounce that subnauticambrian is back, hes currently catching up on events and playing TF2.

Great! This should speed things up.

• PaterAestusPaterAestus Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225985Members
    edited February 2017

312-117: Because in the time it took to finish your maniacal, hysterical and frankly excessive laughter, I have already regained full control of my body, and you had every opportunity to kill me, but decided instead to have a chinwag with me.

Lord Skyros: WHAAAT DID YOU SAAAYY!!!! <><><><><>----VOOO...

SKYROS!!!

You utter fool! I give you two orders, and you already fail one?!

I'd half a mind to melt you where you stand!

But, because you still have use, which use cannot be ignored, I am obliged to let you live.

Now, it is time for what I have been preparing for.

Skyros, I want you to take a battalion of Crabsquid to the Antecedents base in the Lava Castle, find what we have been talking about, and follow the process we discussed.

That will give us an edge on this "Noble Cleanser"

Do. Not. Fail me.
    And as for myself...

Operation Volcano is set to move forward.

You Aboveworlders will wish you had stayed in Aboveworld.

Your pain could have been avoided.

But now, you play right into my fins.

Farewell, Aboveworld, farewell.

Hmmhmmhmmhmm...

haahaahaahaahaahaa...
    My turn:

- Deploy 2 reefbacks to IG1
    - Move 2 reefbacks from IG1 to IG2
    - Move 1 reefback from C1 to C2
    - Move 1 reefback from C2 to C3
    - Move 1 reefback from C3 to OG

FIELD REPORT PHLX/89P/022 – PHALANX UNIT:
    They did it! Those idiots actually did it!

We just got word that the UCR took control of Entrance C! The details were kind of unclear - something about a giant Crabsnake - but we've captured Entrance C!

This is a huge victory for all of Aboveworld, both in morale and in tactics. On the tactical side, it'll allow us to mount further offensives against Imperial forces, as well as streamline logistical operations for delivering materiel and troops to the front lines. On the morale side, it'll inspire a lot of people back home - a Warper squad recorded the whole battle and broadcast it back topside. We've got people enlisting in the Grand Reef, Grassy Plateaus, Dunes, Jelly Shroom Caves - you name it, fish (and alien-made synthetics) are enlisting. This is our greatest victory to date, and as such support for the war is at an all-time high.

For the first time in a while, people are starting to think we might win. I hope they're right.

Rychus out.
    edited February 2017
    They did it! Those idiots actually did it!

Who you callin' idiots?

I'm watchin' you Rychus

9kmpjbza6q7e.gif

I'm watchin' you...

Don't you mean "move everyone up to C3"?

My turn:

You can deploy your reinforcements at OG. That's the most of it. Then, you can move units to IG1 if you would like.

My turn:

You can deploy your reinforcements at OG. That's the most of it. Then, you can move units to IG1 if you would like.

But don't I have units on IG1 from last turn?
    You ended with 3 on OG, @the_mariner

My turn:

But don't I have units on IG1 from last turn?

I knew there was something wrong with that map, but didn't knew what. And you were the (un)lucky one. I'm very sorry for this. Yes, you ended Turn 3 with 2 armies at IG1 and 2 on C1, with all the other territories with 1 army. There is, indeed, nothing wrong with your movements.
    edited February 2017
    I knew there was something wrong with that map, but didn't knew what. And you were the (un)lucky one. I'm very sorry for this. Yes, you ended Turn 3 with 2 armies at IG1 and 2 on C1, with all the other territories with 1 army. There is, indeed, nothing wrong with your movements.
    Hey, no problem! I get it, everyone makes mistakes. Just make sure that everything's sorted out for the next turn, and we're all good. ;)
    edited February 2017
    @PaterAestus, I believe it's your turn?
    @PaterAestus reinforcements

3 Spine eels

2 Lava Lizards

1 Lava Larva

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    (snekzilla attack)
    General Drago: Scouts, do we have a visual on the targets?

k0s07mbj8aen.jpg

Scout: Sir, we have visual. What are your orders?

Drago: All units, CHARGE!

g45ce9uld2j6.jpg

Drago: Kill anything that gets in your way!

kgai1c8td16l.jpg

Captain Kaa: General, the Underworld are receiving a large force of Spine Eels!

mqjrrtky8umk.jpg

We can't fight such a large army! Should we call a retreat?

Drago: No! We will fight until these Underworld...

Kaa: Sir, we're getting mugged, the enemy armies are advancing on our position!

Drago: Fine! All units I call for a full retre-

6h65f3zfiycp.jpg

NOT ONE OF YOU MOVE ANY FARTHER!

Kaa: General, is that...

Drago: Yes, its Snekzilla...

UNDERWORLD FORCES, YOU FOLLOW A FALSE GOD! YOU STAND FOR THE DEATH OF ALL. YOUR TREASON, IS SOMETHING I CANNOT ALLOW! STEP ASIDE OR DIE!

Sea Dragon: *snarl* We only follow our king, Pater!

VERY WELL, BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS, DRAGON!

WHY BE A KING?

uv66dyrywwhq.jpg

WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD!

*chomp*

Kaa: General, the Underworld forces are fleeing! We've won!

Drago: We certainly have. Thank you Snekzilla! I should have seen you wouldn't abandon your people!

ALL OF YOU CRABSNAKES, I COME FOR A SHORT TIME, AND I MUST RETURN. BUT DO ME A FAVOR...

RIP OUT PATER'S THROAT FOR ME!

Dayum, this is going down in Subnautican war history if you ask me. The sheer amount of reinforcements from the underworld (a sea dragon??), the embittered charge of the crabsnakes, and the sheer luck to summon a Snekzilla, utterly crushing the defense. Good play, @Skope, good play...

• Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members

Yes
  • PaterAestusPaterAestus Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225985Members
    REINFORCEMENTS

I place 2 Spine eels at O3

I place 1 Spine eel at O2

I place 2 Lava Lizards at C3

I place 1 Lava Larva at IG2 in Entrance B

MOVEMENTS

I move two Lava Lizards from D2 to C3 (Making a Sea Dragon)

I move the Mesmer on IG2 in Entrance B to EC