Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members
    I've been encountering a couple of problems as well. These happen sometimes so most of the games I get don't have these in it.
    --Spawn in a new world, no aquatic life(Bladderfish, Peepers, etc)
    --Spawn in a new world, no chunk deposits spawn in(Titanium, Copper, Silver, etc)
    --Difficulty changing the color of the Cyclops, Seamoth, and PRAWN.

In addition to these, frame rate drops dramatically when piloting the seamoth or piloting the Cyclops when the seamoth is docked within. But not when the exosuit is docked.

The inventory does not display correctly aboard the Cyclops after entering through the personel hatch in the front. No item images or HUD, only the hilighted square outline and item description displays. This is not the case when entering from the hatch from a vehicle when docked.

The inventory thing above seems to be a "layering" issue. If I open the PDA to look at my inventory, I can see it through the glass of the pilot area of the Cyclops. It is blocked off by the walls and other items inside the sub. Hope this helps!
  • me1201me1201 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220091Members
    I'm also having the problem where mineral deposits and fish aren't spawning after I play for a while.
  • cincihalodudecincihalodude USA Join Date: 2017-01-28 Member: 227370Members
    when i leave a location the minerals and fish despawn until i reload the game but only on survival mode
  • EpicnessEpicness Join Date: 2017-01-29 Member: 227433Members
    I don't know if i am the only one, but every save I have ever entered the bloodgrass biome instantly gets rid of all fish (and I think titanium) except Reaper Leviathin, Reefbacks, and Sea Dragon. I try not to enter there, but I always do in order to get lifepod 17. Reloading the save doesn't work and dying doesn't either, it is really hard to progress after that.
  • TITANMONSTER007TITANMONSTER007 NG33 4PB Join Date: 2017-02-06 Member: 227663Members
    I have same problem when leaving the game for over 30mins I have to reboot the game to fix it
  • ReapersGhost89ReapersGhost89 Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227719Members
    Death loop glitch, took the cyclops to the Aurora to explore the ship set foot on it at the front, caught fire died then spawn on the cyclops still on fire and begin the death loop. Even exiting the cyclops into the water did not help.
  • KallamazooKallamazoo Texas via UK Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227724Members
    Just purchased the game after seeing videos on YouTube it looked fun. However after loosing every item not stored in the lifeboat locker I have to say the games broken. I can't reload it's gone I can't go anywhere as when I return items are gone. Boxes of stuff zzzap into thin air ...gravity things .....ppffft gone. I've lost stores of batteries gold silver you name it it's bloody vanished. Please fix this issue I can't build anything if I go exploring my items vanish. Ohhh I've lost knifes and several lamps vanish from my inventory as well. :(
  • xboxsubxboxsub Join Date: 2017-02-13 Member: 227875Members
    Resources disappearing after more than 30 mins of play ending the game dead in its tracks. Makes the game impossible to play. Surly this has to be fixed before any other content is added as whats the point of adding to a game that doesnt work properly?
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    I've been encountering a couple of problems as well. These happen sometimes so most of the games I get don't have these in it.
    --Spawn in a new world, no aquatic life(Bladderfish, Peepers, etc)
    --Spawn in a new world, no chunk deposits spawn in(Titanium, Copper, Silver, etc)
    --Difficulty changing the color of the Cyclops, Seamoth, and PRAWN.

In addition to these, frame rate drops dramatically when piloting the seamoth or piloting the Cyclops when the seamoth is docked within. But not when the exosuit is docked.

The inventory does not display correctly aboard the Cyclops after entering through the personel hatch in the front. No item images or HUD, only the hilighted square outline and item description displays. This is not the case when entering from the hatch from a vehicle when docked.

The inventory thing above seems to be a "layering" issue. If I open the PDA to look at my inventory, I can see it through the glass of the pilot area of the Cyclops. It is blocked off by the walls and other items inside the sub. Hope this helps!

For me it usually has that layering issue if I enter one way, (through the personal hatch vs through the seamoth hatch) but then exit and come back in through the other entrance.

For example, if that wasn't clear, I enter in the seamoth, leave through the hatch in the front, then return through the front hatch.
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    I know this isn't really a bug, but I didn't know where to put it.
    Would it be possible to have the islands generate land quicker and in greater quantity than usual? Right now, when I go to an island, (especially the mountain one) the island looks much smaller than it really is, because the majority of the land has not even generated. For players that haven't played before, and haven't seen any kind of full image of this island, I think it would be a let down to not be able to see the entire island at once. Also when the p. gun gets implemented, if that loads in before the island, you will only see that and not the land it is connected to.
    Still, I don't know the logistics of this, or if this is even possible.
  • YolDovahYolDovah Boreville Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227924Members
    Dont know if its been mentioned but i'm having to rebuild every prawn arm attachment again because when i unequip them they get deleted.
  • Dolan2011Dolan2011 ThatRandomer200@gmail.com Join Date: 2017-02-24 Member: 228213Members
    This is a glitch with the new update. Whenever I save I always freeze for like a minute or so and I shrugged it off. But after a few times my character completely froze but everything else was moving! So I left the game and tried joining back only to find this pop up every single time...
  • GRAW2ROBZGRAW2ROBZ Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225373Members
    So the new update breaks the game saves? I'm downloading the update now. Not so sure I wanna click it when it finishes. Do we have to start over? Or that don't load either?
  • xaj1xxaj1x Oi Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225309Members
    I have a major problem with the game right now. After i downloaded the recent updates for xbox one I go to my old game. I update and the game looks fine. Later I wanted to stop so I clicked the menu button and pressed save game then quit. Then the next day i found out that it didn't even save the game at all! Please help !!!
  • Dolan2011Dolan2011 ThatRandomer200@gmail.com Join Date: 2017-02-24 Member: 228213Members

GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    So the new update breaks the game saves? I'm downloading the update now. Not so sure I wanna click it when it finishes. Do we have to start over? Or that don't load either?

Yeah you have to start over

After I start a new world I go to the seabase in the DGR and there is nothing loading apart from the exterior.
    edited February 2017
    Dolan2011 wrote: »
    After I start a new world I go to the seabase in the DGR and there is nothing loading apart from the exterior.

And now nothing is loading in after about 10 resets apart from the wrecks islands seabases and the ground
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

Yeah you have to start over

Lovely.

• cconbboycconbboy Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228276Members
    FIX SAVE FILES. I have made a new game of subnautica 3 times now and all of the save files have corrupted. This has only occurred since the new 2 in 1 update

• NeintalesNeintales Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228283Members
    There is another thread talking about the saves not loading. It seems to be happening after the sunbeam gets shot done by the looks of it. Really hope it gets fixed, whether we get those saves back or not I'd just love to doting playing without such a major setback. (Happens to both old and new saves)
  • ClasslessToastClasslessToast U.S. Join Date: 2017-02-25 Member: 228255Members
    It isn't just after the sunbeam gets shot down. Playing a new world after about fifteen minutes, as I learned, will not load a save. After creating yet another new save to report the issue I found that after two minutes in you can load that game file. This leads me to believe there is an item or the Aurora exploding accidentally causes some kind of error in the save file but I'm only going off surface value of course. Hope it gets fixed soon!
  • RytmixRytmix Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228294Members
    Same issue. :(:( I tried to clear the cache, create a new game and save, Its doesn't work... Any solutions work ?????
    Thanks
  • ThatIsaacGuyThatIsaacGuy Illinois Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228314Members
    edited February 2017
    My game doesn't freeze, but I restarted it when I noticed the quartz was gone. Sure enough when I came back this happened to me as well. It has now happened twice since the save. The quartz thig only happened in one of them unless I wasn't paying attention.
    This is a glitch with the new update. Whenever I save I always freeze for like a minute or so and I shrugged it off. But after a few times my character completely froze but everything else was moving! So I left the game and tried joining back only to find this pop up every single time...

• Captain_CanuckCaptain_Canuck St. Louis Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228331Members
    Been Playing Subnautica More Since Recent Update (Btw Good Job, Keep Up The Good Work). I Made Alot Of Progress, Saved Then Quitted, Tried To Reload Save, Gets Loading Error. Anyway I Can Fix This, Or Will There Be A Patch??? Thanks :)
  • tornadofurytornadofury Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228363Members
    a few glitches for my game were.. 1 wrecked ship where the seaglide spawns never spawned in Only the crates and containers inside it Not the Wreckage itself.. no seaglide part anywhere.

My game seemed to Noticely be nearly unplayable everytime i ran into those Whales there was always 3-5 of them that would just ruin my frame rates.

and of course playing i got that save glitch also. the loading error.

I had a glitch where if My seamoth was outside of my cyclops and if i entered my cyclops from the bottom Then i couldn't see my body and use my inventory for it was all invisable I had to Dock my seamoth everytime this glitch happened to fix it.
  • GenesisJFAPGenesisJFAP Oregon Join Date: 2017-02-28 Member: 228393Members
    Floating island not there on old game save recently updated, and patch of land on plateau behind life pod 17 not loading.
  • ThomasWazzilThomasWazzil Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228379Members
    recently every other 10mins my game will work 1fps and then suddenly freeze with the audio still playing in the background anyone else got this problem? literally unplayable atm
  • LV35_DecidueyeLV35_Decidueye Join Date: 2017-03-01 Member: 228448Members
    only two problems to report.

1. If you have a lot of entries in the encyclopedia it stops scrolling down on screen, you can still go through the list you just can't see what the names are.

2. This is a slightly bigger problem then the first one, if you are either traveling to fast or are below 300 meters the world cells (as well as what is in them) have trouble loading and this leads to all sorts of fun seeing how certain creature will magically disappear while swimming into unloaded cells or appear suddenly when a world cell loads mostly harmless except when for the times when they swim from the world cell they spawn in into a near by unloaded cell and de-spawn only to have the game spawn a second one, now this is where this gets fun, if that unloaded cell then loads everything that went in a de-spawned then re-spawns this gets really annoying when you get multiple reapers in one spot.
    My game doesn't freeze, but I restarted it when I noticed the quartz was gone. Sure enough when I came back this happened to me as well. It has now happened twice since the save. The quartz thig only happened in one of them unless I wasn't paying attention.

The solution we all don't wanna hear is wait for the next update.

• maj_mochamaj_mocha Indiana Join Date: 2017-03-04 Member: 228566Members
    I don't know if someone mentioned this or not, but there's this minor glitch with the sun and some "infected" things only showing up as black squares