Where are the biter eggs

phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
I just realised that there are no biter eggs planed or ingame, and having the biter as one of my favourite fish is making me mad becase of this, I know implementing a new model and coding into the game could take months but I would like to see biters in my aquarium that I don't have to spawn in, maby the biters could be after 1.0 patch?

I would love to see the community reaction to this. I know all predators (except the reaper leviathan) have eggs and the biter is technically a scavenger, but the skuttle bug is planed to have a egg and they don't have anything unique.

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Please post on this thread the other one was a dupe.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    The simple answer is that the Biters are a Live-Breeding species.

Thus, No Eggs.
    B)
  • pie1055pie1055 Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224603Members
    I was under the impression they were either already implemented or planned, what with all the other eggs coming along.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Don't forget the Blighters, they are even cooler than the Biters.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    (fan lore incoming, just thought of this after reading this poll) The Biter grows its eggs as teeth, and implants them in its prey, after it kills the prey, the eggs eventually hatch and consume the rotting carcass of the prey.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    (fan lore incoming, just thought of this after reading this poll) The Biter grows its eggs as teeth, and implants them in its prey, after it kills the prey, the eggs eventually hatch and consume the rotting carcass of the prey.

So biters reproduce by "fishlatio"
    edited February 2017

Now there's a Mouthful.

Never let it be said that we don't truly EGG each other on.
    B)
    DaveyNY wrote: »

Now there's a Mouthful.

B)

That must be painful with all them teeth.

Now there's a Mouthful.

B)

That must be painful with all them teeth.

Ahhh...., Where's the harm in an occasional nibble among diving buddy's.

You just don't want to go all "Deep Throat" while in your scuba gear...

Tends to cut off ones air supply.

B)

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I always thought that Biter eggs were just really small and clear, so we can't see them.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    They could surround the insides of caves, nemo-style
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    Where are the bleeder eggs whilst we're at it?
    edited February 2017
    Where are the bleeder eggs whilst we're at it?

There in your blood stream, flowing round your body, absorbing oxygen and ATP from other cells,

Bleeder hatchlings make the chest burster look like a joke.
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    Hibhinuobiccdrycftvybyuhhijijoimjnbuhvygvtfr e
    wowwink wrote: »

NECRO POSTING, IN MY THREAD?
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    ohgbpnyfkzrl.gif

This is what you get
    ohgbpnyfkzrl.gif

This is what you get

tumblr_ofkszxMIMq1rgagxfo1_500.gif

Not gonna happen
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    I can't believe how many people want Biter eggs. Those things are a pain in the arse! (Literally and metaphorically).

Besides, Biters aren't big enough creatures to even have eggs that are noticeable enough! They'd be baby-size! It would be better to just be able to collect Biters like you would with herbivore fish. But they're carnivorous fish (not parasites, which surprises me, all things considering).
    I can't believe how many people want Biter eggs. Those things are a pain in the arse! (Literally and metaphorically).

Besides, Biters aren't big enough creatures to even have eggs that are noticeable enough! They'd be baby-size! It would be better to just be able to collect Biters like you would with herbivore fish. But they're carnivorous fish (not parasites, which surprises me, all things considering).

I just kinda figured that they were the "vultures" of the ocean cleaning up the detritus.

And when none is available, going after anything that looks edible.
    B)

Not again. No necro posting.
    kb42wmq15bga.gif
    edited March 2017
    February 24th to March 19th Of The Same Year is hardly a necro-post.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    I see nothing wrong with a post that adds to the discussion like @KrayZSamurai 's one.

If it provides no use to the thread and the thread is older then a week, it's a necro post
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members

If it provides no use to the thread and the thread is older then a week, it's a necro post

It isn't a necro post. A post has to be like 3-4 months old, if someone posts useful information on it, then it isn't necroposting. A week isn't anything.

It isn't a necro post. A post has to be like 3-4 months old, if someone posts useful information on it, then it isn't necroposting. A week isn't anything.
    ITS MY THREAD, I CAN CLAIM WHEN SOMETHING IS NECRO POSTING.

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited March 2017

5712400.jpg

5712400.jpg

20f.png
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Honestly, why can't we have eggs for every creature and baby version? I pride myself as a collector, and I will not stop vouching for this until they add:

Reaper Eggs

Sea Dragon Eggs

Phantom Eggs

River Prowler Eggs

Ghost Ray Eggs

Crimson Ray Eggs

Biter Eggs

Blighter Eggs

Bleeder Eggs

etc.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    edited March 2017