The Lava War Thread

Comments

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I will lead the Conglomerate with all the vigor that my body can manage.

A new age of Crabsnake and Crabsquid peace is at hand.

I will treat all Conglomerate soldiers as my own.

I will not fail you Prime Minister.
  • AlchematrixAlchematrix Indiana Join Date: 2017-02-05 Member: 227652Members
    I just got back from school. Bonesharks would be nice like you said if I could get everyone including Pater's approval
    I maybe new to having an account, I have been following these discussions for months.
    I hope this thread doesn't die on us
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    BLARG

I'm still busy, but bumped just because
  • TheRelmLordTheRelmLord The Void Join Date: 2017-01-04 Member: 226060Members
    Well. Hack Mode Engaged! *You Have Forgotten. About The Rich Clan. It Cant Be Defeated.* I Will Just Destroy The Atmosphere Of The Planet Causing All The Water To Boil And Be Effected By High Amounts Of Radiation.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Julian posted, but can only be seen by doing an "author" search. @TheRelmLord Why can't you stop? The Rich Clan isn't in this. You aren't in this. Most of us can't even see your posts.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    New general of the Conglomerate, and you forget it's your turn...

Not the greatest of starts...

I am just guessing on the current state of the map for this turn, I will change if necessary.

I place a Crabsquid on E2

I move the Crabsquid on E1 to E2

I move both Crabsquids on E2 to C

• TheRelmLordTheRelmLord The Void Join Date: 2017-01-04 Member: 226060Members
    Ok... I'm Going To Probably Never Be Seen Until The Year 5774778742947.
    That sounds all correct
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    Skope wrote: »

I am just guessing on the current state of the map for this turn, I will change if necessary.

Why are we placing units without the updated map?
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members

In the words of better men before me:

"The show must go on!"

Might as well get an early start.

That way, I don't have to worry about it now.
    Unless what I did isn't possible.

Then...

then I'm just an idiot...
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members

Then...

We shall now tomorrow, don't worry.
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited February 2017

Then...

My point exactly.

We gotta keep structure we can't start going as we please. It'll be chaos otherwise.

For the sake of order and avoiding confusion we should wait. Not trying to be mean.
    edited February 2017

Then...

My point exactly.

We gotta keep structure we can't start going as we please. It'll be chaos otherwise.

For the sake of order and avoiding confusion we should wait. Not trying to be mean.

I know...

I'm just an impatient person when it comes to these things...
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    TURN 3

The map:
    t4dxwrh.jpg

I took the liberty to correct some strange moves made by the players, mine inclusive. If you move armies, remember that you can only move then to an adjacent territory (that's why your 2 Lava Larvas are stationed on the EC of the Entrance B, @PaterAestus. You can't keep moving things like that).

And now, the reinforcements:

@ResolutionBlaze gets 1 Stalker

@Jamezorg (@Skope interin) gets 1 Crabsquid

They are to be placed on one of the Entrance territories (E1, E2...)

Also, I'm very sorry for the delay. Hopefully, things are going to be better from now on :)
  • the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    Alright, I stand by my move that I made previously.
    DEVORANDUM PLACEMENT TURN 2

- I place one stalker at E2.
    DEVORANDUM PLACEMENT TURN 2

- I place one stalker at E2.

No moving or attack this time, Res?
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    And thus, my IRL issues have resolved themselves... I'm back...

4546B NEWS

Aurora Plans Resolving

Negotiations between the Devorandum and the Conglomerate are coming to and end. These plans, if you didn't already know, concern what is to be done with the Aurora Wreckage. Conglomerate Higher-Ups and Devorandum Peacekeepers have come to the conclusion that it, or most of it, should be pushed into the void for later use. Some say that this is unethical, and that the deep-sea creatures that live in the ink depths should be treated with more respect, although none have ever negotiated with them to date. Protests have begun in the Mushroom Forests, but the Conglomerate estimate that the commotion will die down in at most a week.

Jamezorg Awaits Trial

The Prime Minister of the Conglomerate still awaits trial. The trial will take place after the Lava War is over, and will concern his actions that, some say, fanned the flames of the War of Five Fish. No one but Shoal and Conglomerate leaders know if this is actually true, and, now that the Shoal and Conglomerate have made peace after the Last Presidential Election, the Shoal won't be willing to give up the Prime Minister either.

The only leaders who want the fish incarcerated still is the FMMA. They were to carry out the trial in the Precursor Array, but now, after the events of the Green War, its whereabouts is up for debate.

The Lava War Continues

The Lava War will shape the future, some say. They say it will be the war to end all wars, and that when Pater Aestus is finally dead the ocean will finally be united. It is certainly true now, no matter what the outcome of this conflict is; FMMA, Shoal, Conglomerate and Devorandum fighting alongside one another for the first time in several years.

No battles have been faught yet in this war, however many strike teams have been sent into the biomes below, and only a few have returned. It is said that the 4th Division are dead, however there have been sightings, says a general of the UCR, of Infected Crabsquids in those caves. Was the Battle of the Lost River enough to slay the entire Conglomerate? Prime Minister Jamezorg seems to think so.

Who is our President?

This is a widely debated topic, even within the EPCA. The EPCA have been contributing to the war, but not greatly; instead the higher-ups are focusing their energy into politics and strategy more than the battles in the lava zone. However, the roles of President and Vice President have been shuffled to seemingly no end. Two people are guaranteed to sit at these chairs, but the question is, which will sit where?

@Ralij lead the EPCA for the longest; he ran in the Grand Reef Elections and fought in the War of Five Fish, but now he has been slowly stepping back from his seat of power. @the_mariner has lead the EPCA in the Green War, the Election and the Lava War. They have won the election, and now it is up to both of them to decide which will lead the ocean for the next four years...

Tensions in Warper Ranks

The higher-ups in the Warper's ranks have been having some disputes over leadership.

During the Last Presidential Election (when President Peeps, god rest her soul, was elected) @Nautical_Nick lead the Warpers. He lead them to victory in the War of Five Fish and he vanished. @Enderguy059 assumed control.

Now @Nautical_Nick has returned, and tensions are building. They both command the warpers as fiercely as each other, and have somehow created a leadership split between the two. Who will eventually assume dominance over the warpers?

This has been 4546B news.
    Welcome back, @Jamezorg !

I believe the FMMA already took take of the Aurora Wreckage, transforming it's whole structure into easy to transport small and truly dead wrecks. There would be no problem on pushing then into the Void.

Also, now that you returned, are you going to make your move, or will you use the one @Skope made?
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I'll use the ones @Skope made. He did a good job moving my guys those few tiles :)
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    I'll use the ones @Skope made. He did a good job moving my guys those few tiles :)

I do what I can. ;)

Since @Jamezorg agreed to use this, ok then, we're game. Also, from what I'm getting, you were trying to move one of your armies two times. From what I gather, an army move to one adjaent territory per turn. So, only one crabsquid will be moved to C, k?

And @ResolutionBlaze, I don't know if you finished your move, or only deployed your reinforcements before making your choices. Could you elaborate more?

Since @Jamezorg agreed to use this, ok then, we're game. Also, from what I'm getting, you were trying to move one of your armies two times. From what I gather, an army move to one adjaent territory per turn. So, only one crabsquid will be moved to C, k?

And @ResolutionBlaze, I don't know if you finished your move, or only deployed your reinforcements before making your choices. Could you elaborate more?

What do you mean I thought this was the deployment stage.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    And thus, my IRL issues have resolved themselves... I'm back...

4546B NEWS

Aurora Plans Resolving

Negotiations between the Devorandum and the Conglomerate are coming to and end. These plans, if you didn't already know, concern what is to be done with the Aurora Wreckage. Conglomerate Higher-Ups and Devorandum Peacekeepers have come to the conclusion that it, or most of it, should be pushed into the void for later use. Some say that this is unethical, and that the deep-sea creatures that live in the ink depths should be treated with more respect, although none have ever negotiated with them to date. Protests have begun in the Mushroom Forests, but the Conglomerate estimate that the commotion will die down in at most a week.

Jamezorg Awaits Trial

The Prime Minister of the Conglomerate still awaits trial. The trial will take place after the Lava War is over, and will concern his actions that, some say, fanned the flames of the War of Five Fish. No one but Shoal and Conglomerate leaders know if this is actually true, and, now that the Shoal and Conglomerate have made peace after the Last Presidential Election, the Shoal won't be willing to give up the Prime Minister either.

The only leaders who want the fish incarcerated still is the FMMA. They were to carry out the trial in the Precursor Array, but now, after the events of the Green War, its whereabouts is up for debate.

The Lava War Continues

The Lava War will shape the future, some say. They say it will be the war to end all wars, and that when Pater Aestus is finally dead the ocean will finally be united. It is certainly true now, no matter what the outcome of this conflict is; FMMA, Shoal, Conglomerate and Devorandum fighting alongside one another for the first time in several years.

No battles have been faught yet in this war, however many strike teams have been sent into the biomes below, and only a few have returned. It is said that the 4th Division are dead, however there have been sightings, says a general of the UCR, of Infected Crabsquids in those caves. Was the Battle of the Lost River enough to slay the entire Conglomerate? Prime Minister Jamezorg seems to think so.

Who is our President?

This is a widely debated topic, even within the EPCA. The EPCA have been contributing to the war, but not greatly; instead the higher-ups are focusing their energy into politics and strategy more than the battles in the lava zone. However, the roles of President and Vice President have been shuffled to seemingly no end. Two people are guaranteed to sit at these chairs, but the question is, which will sit where?

@Ralij lead the EPCA for the longest; he ran in the Grand Reef Elections and fought in the War of Five Fish, but now he has been slowly stepping back from his seat of power. @the_mariner has lead the EPCA in the Green War, the Election and the Lava War. They have won the election, and now it is up to both of them to decide which will lead the ocean for the next four years...

Tensions in Warper Ranks

The higher-ups in the Warper's ranks have been having some disputes over leadership.

During the Last Presidential Election (when President Peeps, god rest her soul, was elected) @Nautical_Nick lead the Warpers. He lead them to victory in the War of Five Fish and he vanished. @Enderguy059 assumed control.

Now @Nautical_Nick has returned, and tensions are building. They both command the warpers as fiercely as each other, and have somehow created a leadership split between the two. Who will eventually assume dominance over the warpers?

This has been 4546B news.

(I am talking about the Final news point)
    Soo... Who told you tensions were building? I mean, yes. I do have command over a district of Warpers (@Enderguy059 knows) but we have come to an.... Agreement. Things are fine (I still think that he plans to "get rid of me", more on that later).
    Also, you should do these more often :).