obviouse to persuade devs

fallennight1986fallennight1986 texas Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225320Members
edited February 2017 in Ideas and Suggestions

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    witch one

If you don't post a poll with genuine choices, don't expect genuine results.
  • fallennight1986fallennight1986 texas Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225320Members
    my way of forcing a point. over a funny or playfull choice we decide to set our sence of humer and playyful nature aside to choose what would be a legitimately good idea for the game.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    You should then just make a poll that says agree or disagree, and not make fun of those who would disagree by saying they are voting for a randomly generated salad fork or a pet bacon.

The devs know we would like a rock puncher and phantom leviathan. How could they not? They want the same thing. They also want to actually release the game sometime this year. So, would you like a rock puncher and phantom leviathan, or a Subnautica 1.0 release in 2017?
  • fallennight1986fallennight1986 texas Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225320Members
    i have the xbox 1 version im still waitig for updates so me personaly i can wait thhe etra time itd take.
    and the pet bacon is a legit funny answer thrown iun at the last second im proving a point but doesnt i cant have fun.
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    and the pet bacon is a legit funny answer thrown iun at the last second im proving a point but doesnt i cant have fun.

The point being proven is that you can't make a fair poll. Normally polls have multiple legitimate options and maybe a joke one for flavor, or they're all absurd. And I gotta echo 0x6A here. The Devs visit this forum regularly, they DO have a pretty fair idea of what the fanbase who comes here wants.

And the sentiment of wanting the Rock Puncher is not exactly hard to pick up on this forum.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Kyman201 wrote: »

The point being proven is that you can't make a fair poll. Normally polls have multiple legitimate options and maybe a joke one for flavor, or they're all absurd. And I gotta echo 0x6A here. The Devs visit this forum regularly, they DO have a pretty fair idea of what the fanbase who comes here wants.

And the sentiment of wanting the Rock Puncher is not exactly hard to pick up on this forum.

At least in the Rock Puncher's case it's a concept that may / may not be implemented, rather than existing content being axed like the ILZ entrances they're sealing up, but yeah it's not exactly hard to see the desire for the Rock Puncher around here - another poll on the matter (biased or not) isn't really going to do much :P

They're quite aware that we want to see the lil bugger stick around.
    well either way it got attention seeing as how my legit post didnt really apeal to many people guess not many see building a base as something theyd want random unfunctional items like the lunch menu for.
  • AladortheDragonAladortheDragon Kansas Join Date: 2017-02-12 Member: 227831Members
    edited February 2017
  • AladortheDragonAladortheDragon Kansas Join Date: 2017-02-12 Member: 227831Members
    Hello Subnautica, I understand that it can take time, months or even longer to create large detailed structures but I do have some ideas so please hear me out! OK so to get started I think that we can all say that the submarines in the game are awesome! Others may not be so fond of them but to my perspective (and others) I think I can figure out that we would like some more vehicles, even though we have the Cyclops, Seamoth, and the Prawn Suit; but what if there were more vehicles, one's a little more interesting! So at this point I believe that you have heard of the 3 concept art submarines with the names being Manta, Draconis, and Shark <---(Not Official), so here is where this get's interesting so as you know we have the Cyclops which is not exactly made for the conditions of the Lava Biome, so since the Draconis is a very armored submarine it could serve some purpose there or even for encountering other powerful creatures such as the Sea Dragon, Sea Emperor, and even the Reaper Leviathan. http://i.imgur.com/iCszsQs.png <--- (Draconis Image Link)

Next up we have the Manta! Now if you look at the image the size looks Massive!; but in fact that is still not the biggest submarine that I am covering but we will get to that eventually! So the Manta is a very big submarine and in my perspective couldn't really be used as a usable exploring submarine, instead it could be used as a sub-base (Submarine Base), I say this because it has very large expanding sides which looks as if it could provide enough for 4 people considering that the living space is almost like a rounded out square. Now this would be a great submarine for those that can't build a base at certain depth and there main base (or other bases) are too far away so the manta could be used for an emergency base that would be big enough to provide enough living space to provide a Bedroom, Food supply room (Fish tanks and ETC), Storage room, and even possibly a room to be used for constructing! I believe that this would be a great idea since we can't always build a base but to my perspective the Manta still looks to be big enough to house the Cyclops with the Cyclops housing the Seamoth or Prawn Suit! http://i.imgur.com/S4gWnYo.png <--- (Manta Image Link)

For the third and final of my suggestions we have the one and only submarine, Shark! Now this submarine for sure looks capable enough to house the Draconis housing the Cyclops housing either the Seamoth or Prawn Suit (assuming the Draconis can house the Cyclops)! Now the shark would be great because even though if the other two submarines were to be implemented, they would still not be foreseeable to withstand the Sea Emperor. However Assuming that the Manta or Draconis can withhold the Sea Emperor it would still be a very nice submarine to have considering that you could be the king of the sea. Along with the implantation these submarines could be new technology to make them! Also another thing the Shark would be great for those who want to explore the Subnautica in deep depths that the Seamoth and Prawn Suit somehow would not be able to handle. Even though that the Shark is the biggest submarine by far it would be great for fending of those fierce Reaper Leviathans! The Shark would also be a great way to explore the depths of the Aurora or even Pre Cursor locations! Finally along with the Sharks Enormous size it could be used as a base just like the Manta except more practical for moving to locations. http://i.imgur.com/6O9Lze6.png <--- (Shark Image Link)

Anyways thanks for reading this Subnautica and I hope that you can take these submarines into consideration and possibly think of implementing them into the PC game whenever possible! I believe that it would an amazing improvement and update if these submarines were to be implemented into the game! Anyway's until then I will be watching closely for more updates to subnautica (PC)! Thank's. P.S. If you could, please send me details of any info that you think of these submarines!