Conspiracy Detected

JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
.... wait.... it all makes sense....

[INSERT MONTAGE OF DOPE INTERNET-USAGE]

Yes, yes, it all makes sense...

Torgaljin Corp. in Subnautica are a Mongolian company. In Mongolia there is a river... it's called Kharaa River, in the Kharaa River Basin. Kharaa are the enemies in Natural Selection 2. The Kharaa were created from a bacterial disease. Kharaa sounds like Carar. Carar is a WATERBORN BACTERIAL DISEASE.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

The Kharaa River in Mongolia is where the Carar/Kharaa began.

But it goes deeper.

Alterra. Alterra.

Alterra is an IRL Environmental Research company. Alterra [In the Unknown Worlds Universe] are all about exploration, and discovering new planets and scanning the wildlife to learn more about it. Wouldn't they be the first to want to stop Carar/Kharaa? Or maybe... Torgaljin were infected already?

Either way, the conclusion remains the same...
It's
All
Real

Comments

• Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    Shut up you fool! Do you want to get erased?!
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Kyman201 wrote: »
    Shut up you fool! Do you want to get erased?!

but the people have to know...they have to know before I'm gone!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Oh god @dealwithitdog is coming QUICK SHEILD YOUR EYES
    Oh god @dealwithitdog is coming QUICK SHEILD YOUR EYES
    l3bazioyetoi.gif

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    edited February 2017
    Some of this is obviously made up...
    Or is it?
    Dose the Illuminati not want you to find out...
    Look at that profile image...
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!?
    (Am I having to much fun...)
  • SP_KennySP_Kenny Southpark Join Date: 2017-01-22 Member: 227115Members
    I keep having to re read this thread, every time I get to agent J I forget what this thread was about.... B)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    SP_Kenny wrote: »
    I keep having to re read this thread, every time I get to agent J I forget what this thread was about.... B)

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg
  • SP_KennySP_Kenny Southpark Join Date: 2017-01-22 Member: 227115Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

I don't know, the Schwartz doesn't look like he is going to give them up just by asking..... :/
  • SpongedogSpongedog Texas, United States Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226461Members
    It all makes sense now!
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Give that back right now!

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

Kouji, the civilians AREN'T supposed to wear the glasses! They're only for us!

The things I go through with this job...
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

This is why we don't take a month's break... people touch your stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

Don't worry I can always send a terminator back in time for just such an occasion...
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

Don't worry I can always send a terminator back in time for just such an occasion...

Don't make the timelines more confusing than they already are...
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

Chaos is my thing, ya can't take that away from me man!
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

You must be stopped before your tyranny spawns outrageous confusion amongst fans and critics alike!
    @dealwithitdog , gimme that...
    b29fcm5ulxr2.gif
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

You must be stopped before your tyranny spawns outrageous confusion amongst fans and critics alike!
    @dealwithitdog , gimme that...
    b29fcm5ulxr2.gif
    I want my phone call!
    hqdefault.jpg
    BUT WAIT THE RABIT HOLE CONTINUES
    bra3dbghnt95.jpg
    bra3dbghnt95.jpg

1. I like how you pay no heed to the third eye on his forehead, but instead the little triangle by his nose :D
    2. I just noticed your new signature
    3sajbfhvs7bq.jpg
    edited February 2017
    bra3dbghnt95.jpg

1. I like how you pay no heed to the third eye on his forehead, but instead the little triangle by his nose :D
    3sajbfhvs7bq.jpg

If you see a third eye, I've got bad news for you :tongue:
    bra3dbghnt95.jpg

3sajbfhvs7bq.jpg

If you see a third eye, I've got bad news for you :tongue:

You made me double check the picture,
    you,
    bastard...
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

Can you tell me which line to get in around here, to have my "stuff" touched?

And is it ok to go though the line multiple times?

B)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

You may as well give up now, I have photographic proof that the timeline is going to be mauled by the unwashed masses. Here, you can see an assembly line, where specially-made vehicles are being prepped to be fitted with time-traveling equipment.
    151020185728-delorean-2-super-169.jpg

And here is a photo montage of the prototype in action:
    Temporaldisplacement2.jpg

3052476-inline-i-1-inside-one-mans-six-figure-delorean-time-machine-business.jpg

Prototype, inactive:
    delorean-time-machine-conversion-kit-640x533.jpg

2014_delorean_time_machine-wide.jpg

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Let's just pretend nothing ever happened. We must take an oath of silence for this!
    giphy.gif

Here, put these on!
    arnie-glasses.jpg

Can you tell me which line to get in around here, to have my "stuff" touched?

And is it ok to go though the line multiple times?

B)

The Line is a cosmic entity, and cannot be comprehended by our lesser minds. To go through The Line multiple times would be suicide, but perhaps if you granted him something in return he may let you through just once.