war war never changes

hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
this is down now because of the amount of hate on this poste and i cant delete this

Comments

• wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    i have been with the community ever since the arora exploding up date this game was grate now the sound of war echos through these waters as cyclops sink sea moth fire gas torpedoes and reapers and other creatures unite and clash against each other bodes floating on the surface and resting on the bottom as wrecks of sea moths prawn suites and cyclops litter the sea the precursor gun is in flames and the floater island rests on the bottom of the deep grand reef as for me i join the reapers in there fight in this war

jpme51flo4p2.png

What the reapers already have a representative. Why are you even posting this, it makes no sense.

If you want to support the reapers then vote on the elections not just post random stuff. That's why people get angry at us because overly enthusiastic people like you make posts for no reason.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    edited February 2017
    i have been with the community ever since the arora exploding up date this game was grate now the sound of war echos through these waters as cyclops sink sea moth fire gas torpedoes and reapers and other creatures unite and clash against each other bodes floating on the surface and resting on the bottom as wrecks of sea moths prawn suites and cyclops litter the sea the precursor gun is in flames and the floater island rests on the bottom of the deep grand reef as for me i join the reapers in there fight in this war

Lack of capitalization, punctuation, comma's, proper spelling and periods makes my inner grammar nazi cringe and want to bang my head against a wall until it's a bloody smear.

Plain and simple that was a freaking terrible post...

jpme51flo4p2.png

No one can escape the DFC of Papi the adorable :p:D
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members

Lack of capitalization, punctuation, comma's, proper spelling and periods makes my inner grammar nazi cringe and want to bang my head against a wall until it's a bloody smear.

jpme51flo4p2.png

pleas don't do that and i know i am bad at spelling and gramer if you want i can take this down
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited February 2017

jpme51flo4p2.png

Please don't do that, I know I am bad at spelling and grammar. If you want, I can take this down.

No, you're fine.

I think we've all had in increase of grammar-nazi-tosis after a mister @Julian1337331nailuJ was here.

If you really want to learn how to spell better, try using the red squiggle under the word, that tells you that the word is spelled wrong. Just right click and choose the correct spelling (usually the first option)
    If you noticed, I actually corrected your spelling and grammar mistakes in the quote, but none of the words or meaning was changed. And it looks great. Just start off imitating that, and see if you can learn other proper grammar techniques from parents or teachers.

And if neither of those things help, when in doubt, google it.

It's all about strategic use of capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. You'll get the hang of it.
    Also, on the war thing, just try to make a story that doesn't contradict what others have done. For example, none of those things happened in the Lava War (which is where I assume you are getting the inspiration from.) And the Reapers aren't fighting the FMMA (I forgot what it stands for, but it's the machines.)

And if you want to make a story that has nothing to do with the Lava War, then go crazy. No one can say what you imagine is wrong.

Happy travels on the grammar road! :)
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
    sorry about that English is not my first language and i am takeing this down because this is starting to get aquard again sorry for the bad English
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Skope wrote: »
    I think we've all had in increase of grammar-nazi-tosis after a mister @Julian1337331nailuJ was here.

Did someone mention me? :

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Skope wrote: »

Did someone mention me? :

Great.

Now every Julian comment I happen upon will be read in the lemurs stinkin' accent.

Thank you very much...
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    ok taking this down no
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    Just so this thread is not a total Fubar...

I like your White Dragon Avatar.
    B)
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Just so this thread is not a total Fubar...

I like your White Dragon Avatar.
    B)

thank you one person on this form that not a gramer Nazi

and thanks for the complement
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
    I think it's "war. War bever changes" or "war, war never changes" rather than "war war never changes"
    STOP WITH THE GAMER NAZIES
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    I'm supposed to be playing Game of War but this one player keeps kicking my ass.
    I'm supposed to be playing Game of War but this one player keeps kicking my ass.
    Is it the legend27?
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    wowwink wrote: »
    Is it the legend27?

Yeah TheLegend27
    wowwink wrote: »
    Is it the legend27?

Yeah TheLegend27

Some say the legend27 was the first game of war player ever, born from fire.

• the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    I heard thelegend27 can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult.
    I heard that thelegend27 once defeated an entire army.

With a single blow.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    STOP THE NECRO MEME POSTING, LET IT STAY DEAD
    subnautica page is one giant meme
    subnautica page is one giant meme

No necro posting, your Lucky it's only 3 days old
  • DavidXlte01234DavidXlte01234 Indonesian Join Date: 2017-02-15 Member: 227936Members
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    WHUT IS HAPPENIN'?

Life.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I'm disappointed in you lot :o
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I'm disappointed in you lot :o

Na man, this is good music