I found the prison facility!!

BizrebellionBizrebellion South Wales Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215629Members
So while recording my adventures in the active lava zone, i noticed a flash of what appeared to be a precursor building right where the prison facility is meant to be.
So i instantly stopped recording and opened good old Premiere Pro.
I was AMAZED to see only 1 frame of the video having the PRISON FACILITY show.
If i had blinked at that time, i would have missed it!

The images you see have been sharpened as well as the gamma increased.
I also had the fog turned off in game. And man, this one looks like it's going to be AWESOME!

I also saw roughly 5 drillable ion crystals floating around in the huge space behind where the facility is.

This place is going to be HUGE.

Please let me know if you guys have had any encounters like this, i would love some feedback ;)

ppvbu8fexufq.jpg
t41wi0tzjtbe.jpg
h7zt46667ptl.jpg

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Well you get my tip of the hat for this fine peice of Sneek peek.
  • Crewman87Crewman87 Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224967Members
    edited February 2017
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
  • BizrebellionBizrebellion South Wales Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215629Members
    Thanks guys, i will try and get more shot's from different angles if i can.
    This is an awesome find though, can't wait for it to get finished :)
  • SansTheSkelebroSansTheSkelebro Italy Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216071Members
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    Prison Facility incoming! It looks so cool!
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Imagine the interior. I wouldn't be surprised if there were warpers actually inside of it instead of being just out.
  • BizrebellionBizrebellion South Wales Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215629Members
    Hey Biz! :)

Hey Sans, good to see ya bro :)
    I will be making a video on this tonight, and i will be trying to get another view of it too :D
  • SansTheSkelebroSansTheSkelebro Italy Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216071Members
    Hey Biz! :)

Hey Sans, good to see ya bro :)
    I will be making a video on this tonight, and i will be trying to get another view of it too :D

Nice :)
  • joni65joni65 Kansas Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218763Members
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    edited February 2017
    I've been here before multiple times and I've even seen some of the inside. It's pretty cool looking.
    But while I do have plenty of screenshots of the interior and exterior I'm not going to post them right now because I don't think the devs want people to see it and spread it around.

And if anyone else manages to find this place I'd also say to just wait until the devs are ready to add it in before posting screenshots and videos of it everywhere.
    This screenshot here is kind of okay seeing as a bunch of people have already seen the exterior at this point, but I wouldn't post anymore of the facility if I were you.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited February 2017
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    I've been here before multiple times and I've even seen some of the inside. It's pretty cool looking.
    But while I do have plenty of screenshots of the interior and exterior I'm not going to post them right now because I don't think the devs want people to see it and spread it around.

It's an early access game, if they didn't want it found, they would not have added it yet, simple. It is there now, so it can build interest and intrigue. That is almost the entire point of Early Access, show off bits of your game before they are finished so the community can see how they develop and progress. Then compare it to the final version and see how much changed etc.
  • AcituanbusAcituanbus Germany Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218640Members
    Thanks guys, i will try and get more shot's from different angles if i can.
    This is an awesome find though, can't wait for it to get finished :)

You shoudln't. The devs want to keep it secret
  • AcituanbusAcituanbus Germany Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218640Members
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    Morph_Guy wrote: »

It's an early access game, if they didn't want it found, they would not have added it yet, simple. It is there now, so it can build interest and intrigue. That is almost the entire point of Early Access, show off bits of your game before they are finished so the community can see how they develop and progress. Then compare it to the final version and see how much changed etc.

They don't want it to be shared everywhere. It's a bug that it shows up for a split second, and I don't know why they didn't fix it yet
    Acituanbus wrote: »
    They don't want it to be shared everywhere. It's a bug that it shows up for a split second, and I don't know why they didn't fix it yet[/quote]

Not to worry bro, i decided not to upload a video on this so that everyone playing will get the full surprise.
    I don't want to be the one to ruin people's full experience of this ;)