Save the...

wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
What do you want saved

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    The number of silly-arse threads around here.
    B)
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
  • kJGkJG Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218794Members
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    Save the safes! :o

...You know, the 'safe' placeholder models for stuff in-game that has no model yet. I know what you're thinking, 'but they're bland and by now we're tired of seeing them!' and I am too. But, once everything is finally modelled and polished for 1.0, it will be the only model not used in game that has no purpose anymore. They should add it as an item in the final game, like maybe put it in the Captain's Quarters so you can scan it and have one for yourself in your own base.
  • LordPotatoTheXXXVIIILordPotatoTheXXXVIII Wasilla, AK Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226007Members
    Save all the quartz that I used to make ALL of my base glass in the blood kelp!
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    How has no one even said Rockpuncher yet...
    Have to say, I'm quite disappointed people, I thought we were better than this
  • Victor32Victor32 Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215181Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »

Stop. Just don't. There's been enough of this crap on this forum already. More than enough.
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members

R.I.P rockpuncher was forgotten in this thread
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
    Oh and #SAVETHEDGRENTERANCE
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    Victor32 wrote: »

Stop. Just don't. There's been enough of this crap on this forum already. More than enough.

Get of this thread
    And Save the Rockpuncher!!
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members

Man, someone seems a little salty. Just chill man, we like to have fun. On occasion it can get out of hand, but most of the time we're pretty good about it.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

*sigh*

I guess some people don't like fun.

Too bad...

He could of had an experience here.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Skope wrote: »

*sigh*

I guess some people don't like fun.

Too bad...

He could of had an experience here.

Fun is too serious for some people :tongue:

Also I hear all this talk about the Rock Puncher, but no one is thinking of the rocks and their rock babies. The massacre!!!