Anyone dug through the files for the second living quarters door code?

Xxcookid123xXXxcookid123xX USA Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224587Members
It's obviously in the game; if you freecam behind it there is an audio download, a storage crate, and a little mini aurora! I WANT THAT MINI TOY AURORA! I'm not talking about the one with the password 1869 by the way. The other one.

Comments

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    That's the captain's quarters. The code for it is not implemented as of yet
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    best way to get into the room is A. using goto coordinates console command or B. using console command to unlockdoors
  • Xxcookid123xXXxcookid123xX USA Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224587Members

So the room is in the game but they didn't include the code at least secretly able to be entered? Weird.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    You can download the blueprints for the escape rocket on the terminal in this room. I believe that's the reason. The rocket can't be build yet.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members

So the room is in the game but they didn't include the code at least secretly able to be entered? Weird.

not so weird actually for people using console codes. Also devs tend to put things in game for things they plan to implement in the future. In the case of this they haven't put the code for the room in and the PDA download in the room has no data to it. Only thing in the room worth getting is the loot items and the data console download.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    The only codes that are currently available on Experimental through Data Downloads is the Cargo Code, the Lab Code, the 1869 code, and the Robotics code which doesn't seem to be implemented yet.

Warp 975 12 -72 will get you into the room to pillage a large Aurora poster and the model Aurora. Was able to pillage them and put them in my base in Experimental. There is a couple of rooms in the Living Quarters that don't have a way to enter them, but it is an empty room behind the door.