Space Engineers Subnautica Mod?

awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
Space Engineers is a overcomplicated game about building on planets and in space. It has one of the best modding community's I have see on steam (workshop support). I have been building a space station recently when I thought "What if I could build a Subnautica base?" This needs to be a thing. Someone make it. Just do.

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Does Space Engineers even allow underwater bases or even have oceans? Although, finding some modder to work on a Subnautica mod for Space Engineers would be easier if it was on a Space Engineers mod forum instead of here. You might get extremely lucky and find someone that there is a Subnautica fan that is experienced enough to do Space Engineer mods, but the chances aren't good.
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    starkaos wrote: »
    Does Space Engineers even allow underwater bases or even have oceans? Although, finding some modder to work on a Subnautica mod for Space Engineers would be easier if it was on a Space Engineers mod forum instead of here. You might get extremely lucky and find someone that there is a Subnautica fan that is experienced enough to do Space Engineer mods, but the chances aren't good.

There is no water. I just think it would be cool to build one. They go above water so why not in SPAAACE!
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    >Space Engineers is a overcomplicated game

Lol what?
    Minecraft is a more complicated game than Space Engineers lmao.

And you could easily just build a cylindrical tube with oxygen farms and get a Subnautica esque base.