More base buildment parts!?

MrBaconToastMrBaconToast Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226056Members
There arent enough parts for building...

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Agreed. The wiki mention about a base room to teleport
    Not sure if you can use to teleport to different sea bases or just to a different part of the sea base
  • NachoboyNachoboy Join Date: 2016-12-30 Member: 225727Members
    What i want to see for this type of suggestion is a bigger or modular multipurpose room. It's way too small and offers very little space. As for general additions... not sure what would be good to add besides functional things. I guess maybe glass tubes (like the X and T).
  • BeckysFootSlaveBeckysFootSlave Germany Join Date: 2016-12-27 Member: 225560Members
    Nachoboy wrote: »
    What i want to see for this type of suggestion is a bigger or modular multipurpose room. It's way too small and offers very little space. As for general additions... not sure what would be good to add besides functional things. I guess maybe glass tubes (like the X and T).

MULTIPURPOSE ROOM
    Yes, especially the multipurpose room should get a second function!
    atm you can stack them to make it really high, it would be really cool if you would set one near the first that they would stick together, so you maybe get a 12m x 6m room instead of 6m x 6m!

And if you put four of them in a square you get a 12m x 12m room (but then pillars should be in the middle)

Oh, and it would be cool if you stack the multipurpose room that you could choose if the second one has a "full" floor or just a "ringfloor" (a ring like you get if you build the Alien Containment). So just a outerring floor with a hole in the middle!

MOONPOOL
    should also be bigger (or like the idea above stickable) so you could make a Long Version for a Seamoth AND the PRAWN (not only for one)!
    Maybe a step further and a Moonpool for the cyclops :smiley:

LADDER
    Would be cool if you could rotate it to your liking (most of the time it is in your way)

INTERIOR
    Well more Interior pieces would be cool
  • andrewcandrewc Join Date: 2016-12-20 Member: 225231Members
    Room ideas:
    Resource conversion room
    Converts different resources into others - like gold gets broken down to 2 parts titanium (dont ask how this works - its on a alient planet - deal with it)

Research Room
    Requiring certain plant / animal matter to research new upgrades.

Kitchen
    For making food!

Control Room
    Allow base naming, possibly coloring - base status monitors with hull strength, temp etc.
    Also show vehicle stats, power etc.

Gear Storage
    Personal gear storage - Flippers, Suites, Clothing, Tools / Weapons. Colour changes.
  • smellslikebleachsmellslikebleach Join Date: 2016-12-22 Member: 225337Members
    Laboratory - Researching of fauna and flora samples to get more information of it.

Sleeping Room - Sleeping for restoring health