Presidential Elections - Info for a Noob :3

Excorpion2013Excorpion2013 Chile Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225688Members
What is this, and why looks like a political thing... ???

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Well there was this guy called Donald trump who was in home alone two, we ran for president.

There was this woman called Hillary Clinton, she was married to former cool dude president bill Clinton, and the rest was history.
  • Excorpion2013Excorpion2013 Chile Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225688Members
    edited January 2017
    And... the relation with Subnautica ?

Idk who is trump and clinton anyways
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

Look at subnauticamBrian posts,

Look at subnauticamBrian posts,

Why you think that im asking ? XDDD
    i dont wanna read everything, just give me the important info, not all the info
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    It's some weird Subnautica roleplay that people are doing (Different political factions fighting for supremacy over the ingame map), I haven't paid it that much attention.
    edited January 2017
    It's some weird Subnautica roleplay that people are doing (Different political factions fighting for supremacy over the ingame map), I haven't paid it that much attention.

And how the know what they "win" ???
    Who shouts louder ?? in that case ...

<h1>I WANT THE SAND BANKS !!!</h1> :lol:
    Excorpionans for the liberty !!!
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip,
    That started from this boring poll...

So I made that, and I linked to it in this thread.

^
    |
    (both of those are super short so you can read them to get the backstory)

From there, I made the "Subnautica Presidential Election," which kind of exploded... from there, it was the "Grand Reef Gubernatorial Election." I would suggest visiting that one, as some of the greatest shenanigans went down there. At that point parties started to get representatives, and those representatives started quarreling... which led to civil war! That was the "Subnautica War Thread," which ended and led directly into this. There it is, this whole political ridiculousness in a nutshell.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited January 2017

^
    |

From there, I made the "Subnautica Presidential Election," which kind of exploded... from there, it was the "Grand Reef Gubernatorial Election." I would suggest visiting that one, as some of the greatest shenanigans went down there. At that point parties started to get representatives, and those representatives started quarreling... which led to civil war! That was the "Subnautica War Thread," which ended and led directly into this. There it is, this whole political ridiculousness in a nutshell.

So in short, your welcome for birthing this ridiculous idea...

Man, those threads really exploded, didn't they?
    Skope wrote: »

^
    |

Just like communism in Russia. Speaking of which......
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Skope wrote: »

^
    |

Just like communism in Russia. Speaking of which......

Oh no, here we go again.
    Dont fight on MY thread :trollface:

Anyways, the ridiculous idea is working, and in an exponencial way
    thanks for the explanation !!