The Final Subnautican Presidential Election

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Skope wrote: »
    Do I Need To Use A Few Homing Missiles? Because I Could. I Will If I Need To.

Can you shut up for 1 page the adults are having a arguing and I want to watch in peace with my popcorn.

Also I called the NVP being genosideal in the grand reef election I'm not going to say it but

Ok I admit that I'm an idiot for not reading all the posts but @ResolutionBlaze YOU ALSO BRED ALOT OF REAPERS FOR WAR AND ALMOST MADE THE STALKER SPECIES GO EXSTINCT FROM USING THEM AS A FOOD SORCE FOR YOUR WAR MACHINE. I SAY THAT ITS YOU THAT NEEDS TO BE PURGED BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION. MIGHT I ALSO ADD THE SAHP LARGE NUMBERS WOULD ALSO NEED A PURGE IN YOUR EYES? Face it, you just want sacure another victory for a finished war, and would that make a great leader? Sorry for the weird grammar it was salt filled and I'm on the urge of turning into communist phantom

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

It may indeed seem that we have been breeding Reapers due to the sheer amount of Reapers that arose during the war: the truth is that we simply brought them up from the Dropoff. Many Reapers live down there, in little caves dug out on the side of the cliff. We were sending them back as we speak.

The truth is that very few Reapers live in this area. But when there’s too many Reapers in one place things get violent. More violent than a Reaper mating ritual, and that’s saying something. That’s because we Reapers enjoy deep waters, it gives us a lot of space, and the more space we have the less violent we will be toward each other. Thus now that the war is over the Reapers are being sent back down to their own homes. So please do not propagate that we have been breeding Reapers. It takes many years for a Reaper to be fully developed, whereas Biters take only a few days, mating and all, and can be done in swarms.

Thus your swarms must be lowered to manageable levels. And that means we either need to hunt them down to manageable sizes (with the exclusion of important figures such as yourself) or banish them to the Dropoff where they will die anyway, either from Reapers or from those far larger and deadlier.

I’d choose the former. I’ve been down there and seen the monsters. You don’t want to go down there.

As for Stalkers being a food source, another lie propagated by your Shoal. Our only food source was your Biter minions.

Sorry, @phantomfinch , it actually looks like you're gonna have to choose. @ResolutionBlaze , how many of them do you think will need to be dispatched of?

We don't want this to happen, Shoal, but the NVP is a powerful ally, and an even more powerful foe. We don't want to get on their bad side. Plus we have work on the bacterium to do, and this presidential race; we can't have both of you on our backs all the time.

Shoal, looks like you're going to have to decide; banishment or death for half your people?

Again, we are truly sorry.

This escalated quickly.

Again, don't want people to think N-LAP is getting involved in this purge, we're just gonna ignore it and let the NVP do what they've gotta do. We've got more important things to deal with as we've said before.

Do not mistake this for a genocide. While it is one in definition, selective hunting is not done in large numbers or done systematically. It just means predators will choose Biters as priority targets when they happen to be a convenient food source.

Just like any normal hunting procedure for any predator, except that Biters will be prefered.

Well if it's a purge we're going to have. It's a purge your going to get.

And you talk about living space well I'm sure that there will be plenty of living space in the aurora sinkhole.

"Set vermal vent intake to 100% and close all steam vents. Move all ion crystals to the main chamber and charge them all at max efficiency. Evacuate as many biters using the teleported and prepair for tectonic shift."

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Oh and don't worry N-LAP all the research from the primary facility has been transmitted through the former humans pda pad.

And as you say "equilibrium is restored"

Purge of Shoal Delayed

We have heard news from the NVP that the culling of the Shoal has been postponed due to the destruction of the Aurora. In the attack, many Leviathan-class lifeforms were killed, and radiation packed inside the ship exploded into the ocean. It has been noted that members of the EPCA are extremely reactive to this radiation sickness, as are Mesmers. The Quarantine Zone has been expanded another seventeen square miles, and the Conglomerate is sending men to the Aurora Sinkhole to seek out living Leviathans. None have been reported, and it is not looking great for the NVP right now. Many of their leaders were killed in this attack.

Dammit, you Commies. We stood up with you for a while, but now we're done tolerating you. We were to get rid of the Aurora peacefully by slowly nudging it into the void, however you have plagued the ocean in another wave of radiation, in an act of revenge no less. You will receive no more Conglomerate help. We would talk to the NVP if there was anyone to talk to.

We have dismantled the Portal on our island which has began to sink due to the stress it during the war and this new Aurora Incident.

You're all lucky buggers; if the President was here to see what you pulled, you wouldn't see the beginnings of a new day.

The needs of a thousand biters out weigh the needs of a hundred reapers, philosophy 101 we may of became momsters in the proses but we gained the moral high, instead of let hundreds of biters perish for a "equilibrium"

Anyway wasn't it strange that the president died in your care, I'm not one to start conspiracy theory's but normally a peeper doesn't die while hospitalised.

It was a mistake to let you live and accept your surrender.

Your species are one of the fastest populating predators around here. Of course you would think that the needs of a thousand Biters outweigh the needs of the Reaper.

I know your plan. Predators like me take years to have one child. Medium sized take several months. Biters take days. So in your context, and the way your population keeps booming, the needs of the Biters will ALWAYS be more important than the needs of the others. Because you'll try to overthrow us and take our place as top ranking predator, and hunt the sea down to extinction.

Our species breeds at different rates. Thus the needs of the ecosystem far outweigh the needs of the individual. If we were all one species with the same life span it'd be different. However, this is not the case, thus quantifying that your species lives matter more than ours is not only ignorant, but dangerous.

Might I remind you that your species have stoped further living space becoming available. Because you occupy the dunes, reefback carrying flora cannot pollinate the area therefore fauna cannot move in and occupy the space, I'm not saveing my own species, I'm saving the entire ecosystem from your tyranical occupation of the dunes. You prey on the reefback so you have an excuse for population control, you think you have my plan but I'm already 1 swish of the tail ahead of you.

Detonating the reactor was the only way to drive out the leaches and let the eco system grow back. And that was only step 1.

You see my methods may be extreme, but I do it out of unity for the shoal, I am doing what you praise "restoring equilibrium between nature and life" so stop me if you must and let the cycle of the reapers being the king pin of the animal kingsom, but remember I only do this because it needs to be done.

And now as you sit appon you shattered throne you know know how we felt to be betrayed because of the power you possessed over the world, and how that power was easily taken away. Now you should be happy as now the equilibrium is restored and the living space problem is fixed in time. But remember you should never threaten a man with cards still in his hand.

Right, okay, so the ecosystem matters, except when the Reapers come into play.

Good we agree on that the environment matters. But you always see your species as superior to all else, and that is why your method of equilibrium wouldn't work. But the shoals way sees everyone so equal so there would be no "selective hunting or "selective breeding" we will let nature take its coarse but we will also rebuild the eco system to house these changes.

By not accepting that Reapers are on top of the food chain, you're being willingly ignorant to the fact that Reapers are the top of the food chain. Thus you ignore NATURE ITSELF! And yet you claim to even know an inkling about the ecosystem and how equilibrium works? That there's some alternative to it?

Is this a joke?

Our species are on top of the food chain. You deny that and you deny BIOLOGY itself. Is reality too much for you? Then again, you're a communist.

You don't want equality in the democratic sense. You want equity. Equal outcome, not equal opportunity. Neither would work in the context of our planet.

A lone reaper vs a lone bitter would make you top of the food chain. But bitters travel in shoals and I'm afraid reapers do not. A shoal of biters could easily take on a reapers such as a pack of wolfs could take on a bear.

Any way sorry for the radiation N-LAP il send in the striders to make repairs on the worse leaks, but the radiation must stay to stop reapers from destroying the environment and any reefback traveling in the area. It's the only way to secure unity, once the plants grow back in the crash zone then we will cease the radiation and you can move in to increase your dwindling population.

You're apologies are accepted.We will evacuate the eastern areas of the Grand Reef to escape further casualties. As for @Casual_Player we mourn his loss. This drone that talks to us now cannot be trusted by us. It must leave our borders in five days or else we will zap it.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    Ralij wrote: »
    So the plan is to introduce mutated plants into the ecosystem? This is hardly beneficial and could wipe out the natural balance far faster than other species could adapt. The radiation is likely to kill off a great deal of the biodiversity in the shallows and kelp forests, two of the most heavily inhabited areas. The destruction of the aurora was not only unnecessary, but extremely reckless and even the reefback's grandchildren will have to suffer for this action.

There not mutated because the radiation is too dense for reefback to pollinate the area. And because is a leak there would be no fallout
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Greetings, Minister @Jamezorg

For clarification, I'm not a "droid". Despite my designation, I'm a fully-aware sentient synthetic lifeform, created by the late Captain James Anderson. I don't have any desire to have a hostile relationship against your people. But, for some reason, I feel...anger when thinking about the representatives of the Shoal.

As a gesture of goodwill, I took the liberty to start opening a way through the carcass of the Aurora, justified because the original way to the reactors are no longer available. It will take some time, but eventually, I will reach the reactor and repair it again. Aurora is sturdy, so, even with the explosion caused by the Shoal, the automated systems shall start removing the radiation leakage, making the region of the crash site safe again - and one less problem for you to deal with.

These are pictures of the operation:

i71WhCQ.jpg

This is the current security detail of this team. It shall have more units, as well as perimeter bases along the island.

MbsxpCK.jpg

Also, I took possession of the object known as "Precursor Array". I haven't been able to extract the power source of the weapon thus far. It seems to be feed by another generator, off site.

This is my security here. It will also be boostered by more units and perimeter bases.

IzR0EKQ.jpg

jTj57Fg.jpg

IsHemLI.jpg

yPR5nsS.jpg

5cLAOMj.jpg

I also took the liberty to utilize as a perimeter defense the flora known as "Tiger Plant", which proved effective against hostiles around the alien superweapon.

These were the defenders

v3JMLtV.jpg

This is the perimeter defense

REgjezH.jpg

This is what happened.

KmTUIas.jpg

qvWyezW.jpg

As of a final note: I do hereby take command of the FMMA and claim ownership of the Precursor Array and the Aurora Crash Site until further notice. Permission of access shall be granted according with the intentions of the solicitant, as well as analisys of their previous actions regarding said technology. N-LAP shall have limited access without being required to show the permission. Further access shall be granted pending talks, but most likely shall be granted without problems t the great majority of times.

I must say, minister, that I don't know you or your people either. This is a sign of trust, based upon analysis of your relationship with Captain James Anderson.

The research of the Carar shall continue, and further results shall be reported. This is my prime directive, and I must say, it shall be completed.

Kind regards.

Enhanced Assistant Synthetic Unit, "Easy"

Interin-Captain, to the late Captain James Anderson

Head of the Foreign Migration Minority Advocates, FMMA

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    I never realised how much fun it is to create this screenshots. Man, why haven't I done these before?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016

For clarification, I'm not a "droid". Despite my designation, I'm a fully-aware sentient synthetic lifeform, created by the late Captain James Anderson. I don't have any desire to have a hostile relationship against your people. But, for some reason, I feel...anger when thinking about the representatives of the Shoal.

As a gesture of goodwill, I took the liberty to start opening a way through the carcass of the Aurora, justified because the original way to the reactors are no longer available. It will take some time, but eventually, I will reach the reactor and repair it again. Aurora is sturdy, so, even with the explosion caused by the Shoal, the automated systems shall start removing the radiation leakage, making the region of the crash site safe again - and one less problem for you to deal with.

i71WhCQ.jpg

This is the current security detail of this team. It shall have more units, as well as perimeter bases along the island.

MbsxpCK.jpg

Also, I took possession of the object known as "Precursor Array". I haven't been able to extract the power source of the weapon thus far. It seems to be feed by another generator, off site.

This is my security here. It will also be boostered by more units and perimeter bases.

IzR0EKQ.jpg

jTj57Fg.jpg

IsHemLI.jpg

yPR5nsS.jpg

5cLAOMj.jpg

I also took the liberty to utilize as a perimeter defense the flora known as "Tiger Plant", which proved effective against hostiles around the alien superweapon.

These were the defenders

v3JMLtV.jpg

REgjezH.jpg

This is what happened.

KmTUIas.jpg

qvWyezW.jpg

As of a final note: I do hereby take command of the FMMA and claim ownership of the Precursor Array and the Aurora Crash Site until further notice. Permission of access shall be granted according with the intentions of the solicitant, as well as analisys of their previous actions regarding said technology. N-LAP shall have limited access without being required to show the permission. Further access shall be granted pending talks, but most likely shall be granted without problems t the great majority of times.

I must say, minister, that I don't know you or your people either. This is a sign of trust, based upon analysis of your relationship with Captain James Anderson.

The research of the Carar shall continue, and further results shall be reported. This is my prime directive, and I must say, it shall be completed.

Kind regards.

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT ASKING. THE ARRAY ISNT EVEN OURS AND YOU KILLED A LONE BITER FOR NO REASON. WE WERE EVEN SENDING GCSC CONTROLLED STRIDERS TO SEAL THE RADIATION LEAK. WHY! DO! YOU! DO! THIS! YOU! STUPID! HUMAN! MACHINE! *angrily hits head on desk* WHY AM I THE BAD GUY NOW, THE NVP WANTED TO COMMIT GENOSIDE BUT I DONT SEE YOU GOING TO THE DUNES TO TAKE THAT OVER. NOOOOO HATE THE COMMUNIST BECAUSE HE BELIVES IN EQUALITY FOR ALL. YOU CANT EVEN SET UP PROPER DEFENCES IN-PLACE, WE COULD JUST ATTACK FROM BELOW AND TAKE OUT THE SUPPORTS.

Just know this the internal defence system will treat anything not registered as a hostile, and i dont seem to remebers mech walkers being recognised as a type of fish

link doesnt seem to work properly so just skip to 1m 10 for how i reacted to the whole thing
    edited December 2016
    Oh, looks like someone is angry. Nevermind. You people destroyed the Aurora, and killed my Captain. You lot are a liability to the continued research of the Carar, and the survival of species of this planet. You never wanted the radiation fixed, just dimished, so the NVP would continue being affected, nevermind it's progressive deposition on the flora of the region. Your irresponsible actions demonstraded the Shoal don't have a little of sense of responsability, much less good sense. In fact, the Shoal doesn't even acknowledge responsability, calling everyone "traitor".

Therefore, any and all biter or representative of the Shoal shall be eliminated if they come near FMMA-territory.

I do remember something - you accused my Captain, my creator, of leaking secret information when he released his first report. Now you say the gun isn't yours? Tsk tsk tsk.

The gun and Aurora shall remain with the FMMA. I will repair the radiation leakage completely, then dump the rest on the Dropoff. This is non-negotiable.

Oh, and two things: those defenses are just the start, and thank you for showing me it's flaws. I will guarantee the next versions are better. Second, The FMMA doesn't recognize the authority of the Shoal. You've showed your colours during the war.

You are a liability, and are in the way.

"Easy"

Interin-Captain to the late Captain James Anderson

Head of the Foreign Migration Minority Advocates, FMMA.

PS: Oh, and this internal defense system? Guess why it didn't attacked me? Robots can't be infected with Carar. You can, thus it will kill you.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited December 2016

i71WhCQ.jpg

MbsxpCK.jpg

IzR0EKQ.jpg

jTj57Fg.jpg

IsHemLI.jpg

yPR5nsS.jpg

5cLAOMj.jpg

These were the defenders

v3JMLtV.jpg

REgjezH.jpg

This is what happened.

KmTUIas.jpg

qvWyezW.jpg

Kind regards.

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT ASKING. THE ARRAY ISNT EVEN OURS AND YOU KILLED A LONE BITER FOR NO REASON. WE WERE EVEN SENDING GCSC CONTROLLED STRIDERS TO SEAL THE RADIATION LEAK. WHY! DO! YOU! DO! THIS! YOU! STUPID! HUMAN! MACHINE! *angrily hits head on desk* WHY AM I THE BAD GUY NOW, THE NVP WANTED TO COMMIT GENOSIDE BUT I DONT SEE YOU GOING TO THE DUNES TO TAKE THAT OVER. NOOOOO HATE THE COMMUNIST BECAUSE HE BELIVES IN EQUALITY FOR ALL. YOU CANT EVEN SET UP PROPER DEFENCES IN-PLACE, WE COULD JUST ATTACK FROM BELOW AND TAKE OUT THE SUPPORTS.

Just know this the internal defence system will treat anything not registered as a hostile, and i dont seem to remebers mech walkers being recognised as a type of fish

link doesnt seem to work properly so just skip to 1m 10 for how i reacted to the whole thing

Isn't wiping out all Reapers an act of genocide? Genocide was something you said you were against, wasn't it?

And another thing, how is it that you stand for equality above all else, when you constantly treat Reapers lower than yourselves?

I sense some double standards here.

Just remember this principle if you truly want peace, fighting fire with fire just makes more fire.
    Just as a side note, are just going to ignore the fact that a person just took over 2/3 of our landmass? Yes? Okay.
    edited December 2016
    Oh, looks like someone is angry. Nevermind. You people destroyed the Aurora, and killed my Captain. You lot are a liability to the continued research of the Carar, and the survival of species of this planet. You never wanted the radiation fixed, just dimished, so the NVP would continue being affected, nevermind it's progressive deposition on the flora of the region. Your irresponsible actions demonstraded the Shoal don't have a little of sense of responsability, much less good sense. In fact, the Shoal doesn't even acknowledge responsability, calling everyone "traitor".

Therefore, any and all biter or representative of the Shoal shall be eliminated if they come near FMMA-territory.

I do remember something - you accused my Captain, my creator, of leaking secret information when he released his first report. Now you say the gun isn't yours? Tsk tsk tsk.

The gun and Aurora shall remain with the FMMA. I will repair the radiation leakage completely, then dump the rest on the Dropoff. This is non-negotiable.

Oh, and two things: those defenses are just the start, and thank you for showing me it's flaws. I will guarantee the next versions are better. Second, The FMMA doesn't recognize the authority of the Shoal. You've showed your colours during the war.

You are a liability, and are in the way.

"Easy"

PS: Oh, and this internal defense system? Guess why it didn't attacked me? Robots can't be infected with Carar. You can, thus it will kill you.

Ok first enderguy wasn't in the first war so I took over the gun. Then the gun was mine but now he's back and e guns his, but it might be mine soon because he left again.

Secondly, we diddnt kill your captain. He died of the carar.

Thirdly we will fix the breach as we have taken over the crisis.

AND lastly since your just an AI you must toll the 3 laws of robotics and I say. Give the precursor gun back to the PH/SP but continue repairs on the aurora with the assistance of the striders. Toche tin can next time don't mess with the red army.

i71WhCQ.jpg

MbsxpCK.jpg

IzR0EKQ.jpg

jTj57Fg.jpg

IsHemLI.jpg

yPR5nsS.jpg

5cLAOMj.jpg

These were the defenders

v3JMLtV.jpg

REgjezH.jpg

This is what happened.

KmTUIas.jpg

qvWyezW.jpg

Kind regards.

Isn't wiping out all Reapers an act of genocide? Genocide was something you said you were against, wasn't it?

And another thing, how is it that you stand for equality above all else, when you constantly treat Reapers lower than yourselves?

I sense some double standards here.

Just remember this principle if you truly want peace, fighting fire with fire just makes more fire.
    Just as a side note, are just going to ignore the fact that a person just took over 2/3 of our landmass? Yes? Okay.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, we did not wipe out the reapers as they still roam the mountains and west dunes. We do not see reapers as lower than us, its the reapers that see us lower than them. They would kill a thousand biters to save 1 reaper. We would kill 1 biter to save 1 reaper. So who are the true monsters here all I see is a desperate predator trying to win a war that's finished because he diddnt win.

YES we did kill 100 reapers but we saved millions of lives through their sacrifice.

Anyway a reset was needed in the east dunes, the body's of the reapers will fertilise the new plant life and life will soon return to the area. And about the landmass, I'm dealing with that now.

Ah, the laws of the robotics applies to humans. You are a fish. The Captain you killed was a human.

Second, you killed my captain. He was sick because of the Carar. You destroyed the Aurora, which you knew he was residing because of the Carar.

Thus, you killed my Captain, biter.

Third, you don't want to fix the radiation problem. You want to keep it at a minimun, so only leviathans would be affected. The repair efforts of the FMMA shall continue. Sea treaders may access the carcass when given permission by the FMMA, as said before.

As for the gun, it was controlled by forces under your command. Enderguy returned and was able only to take back a small force, in comparison of what the Shoal had. The Shoal controlled the gun.

And last time you tried to threat anyone, it ended on a war where all of the planet united against you. Great help your "red amry" brough to you. Remember that? Or you are going to keep playing the victim card?

The efforts of the FMMA shall continue. I recommend you stay away from us. You are recognized as liability, and shall be dealt as so.
  • Victor32Victor32 Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215181Members
    Ugh. I came to the forums after a long absence seeking some information and new opinions about SN, and all I see is this stupid, worthless fake-election spam everywhere. This is terrible and barely has any relevance to actual game. Come on, people, I've seen new players on Steam writing that the official forums are worthless as a source of info about the game, and it's in no small part because of you... Couldn't you do all that election-role-play-whatever in PMs instead?
    edited December 2016
    Ah, the laws of the robotics applies to humans. You are a fish. The Captain you killed was a human.

Second, you killed my captain. He was sick because of the Carar. You destroyed the Aurora, which you knew he was residing because of the Carar.

Thus, you killed my Captain, biter.

Third, you don't want to fix the radiation problem. You want to keep it at a minimun, so only leviathans would be affected. The repair efforts of the FMMA shall continue. Sea treaders may access the carcass when given permission by the FMMA, as said before.

As for the gun, it was controlled by forces under your command. Enderguy returned and was able only to take back a small force, in comparison of what the Shoal had. The Shoal controlled the gun.

And last time you tried to threat anyone, it ended on a war where all of the planet united against you. Great help your "red amry" brough to you. Remember that? Or you are going to keep playing the victim card?

The efforts of the FMMA shall continue. I recommend you stay away from us. You are recognized as liability, and shall be dealt as so.

The reason why the world unitied against me was because of the gun. No one man or machine should own the gun, it should reside in the ownership of the shoal. Where it will be left alone and pretected from the other nations. AND I DIDDNT BLOW UP THW AUROA I BLEW UP THE REACTOR IN THE BLACK CASTLE THAT CREATED A SINK HOLE THAT THE AUTOA WAS SUCKED INTO. The radiation leaked out because you're "captain" failed to complete the repair, the radiation is not our fault it is your captains.

Anyway sterileisation of the gun will commence soon,This will destroy anything biological inside the facuility via heavy gamma ray release, this will destroy your circuitry and any transmission devises inside the bots and leave us with some nice toys to reverse engineer. And before you send the self destruct codes, the structure blocks gamma rays so incase you have a slipspace Transmitter there is no way your going to get rid of those bots in time. Science 101, gamma rays have the smallest wavelength so they could go through atoms, you should know that by now seeing as you were built to rip a hole in time and space.

Also WHY WOULD WE WANT TO KEEP AN AREA IRRADIATED IF WE WANTED THAT AREA TO BE ACOMIDATED YOU STUPID TIN CAN.
    Victor32 wrote: »
    Ugh. I came to the forums after a long absence seeking some information and new opinions about SN, and all I see is this stupid, worthless fake-election spam everywhere. This is terrible and barely has any relevance to actual game. Come on, people, I've seen new players on Steam writing that the official forums are worthless as a source of info about the game, and it's in no small part because of you... Couldn't you do all that election-role-play-whatever in PMs instead?

If you don't like it don't come to the post you plumb
    Ugh.

The best way to start this stupid-ass post. My God, this post is stupid. Time to get my hands dirty I guess (by the way, this is how I respond to stupid posts; piece by piece)
    I came to the forums after a long absence seeking some information and new opinions about SN,

Well, glad you came here because there's tonnes of opinions about the game here.

and all I see is this stupid, worthless fake-election spam everywhere

This went downhill very quickly for you, didn't it?

Don't lie to us. It's not all you see, it's one post. We keep it in this thread, we don't spam, so again don't lie about that. It's not everywhere, you're lying completely.

This is terrible and barely has any relevance to actual game.

You'll find a lot of this on these forums. Novels, stories, role plays like we're doing. You single out ours for NO REASON. Absolutely none, it's a waste of your time to complain about something normal that happens here. Might as well go onto Borealis Rising and complain about that as well because it falls under all of the categories you list. Jesus, man, pull yourself together.

Come on, people, I've seen new players on Steam writing that the official forums are worthless as a source of info about the game,

It's because they're not used to people doing stuff like this? This is a more relaxed environment where recreation is welcomed? Stop taking things at face value.
    and it's in no small part because of you

This part... This part pissed me off so much. If you don't know what's happening in these nine words, he's blaming this ONE THREAD for making players on Steam think the official forums are a piece of shit.

Do I even need to explain how stupid that is? If I do tell me, but I'll leave this one up in the air. I could go on for paragraphs about it, and I would if you want me to.

Couldn't you do all that election-role-play-whatever in PMs instead?

We like it to be public. People can join whenever they want or just read along like it's happening. That's the only thing you said that deserves even a little bit of my respect. The rest is just flawed in so many ways.

I'm not starting an argument. That's the last I'm gonna talk about it.

In summary, you were lying about seeing us everywhere because we don't spam other threads and IT'S ONE THREAD. We aren't the sole reason steam users think the forums are shit because it's ONE THREAD. The fact that you posted here about precisely that makes me think that you didn't look anywhere else on the forums for what you were trying to find and since this was probably at the top you assumed we were spamming it everywhere.

The mouse has a little scrolling button in the middle, you use that to go past the stuff that you don't give a shit about.

I'm gonna stop now, that went on for a while.
    You said youself: irradiated enough for the leviathans, not for anybody else.
    My Captain complete the repairs. It was said so on the report. The reactor broke again because of your actions, you murderer.

The Captain died because of your actions.

And, please, could you decide whether I am biological or not. It's tiresome. Good luck trying to play with your toys against me. I want to see you do a threat against drones that are above machines, both on conscience and fabrication. You don't have the means to even be a threat to me, or to organize an attack like this, and you know it.
    Why don't you stop with the lies, Shoal? Why? Do you like so much to make threats that you are now losing your reasoning? Do you small fins are getting tremors because your threats are meaningless as always?

Well, time for disclosure:

I authorize the start of Operation Transcendence.

You what was the last gift of my Captain's gift? Your specific genetic code. Since the beginning of my operations, I've been dumping this nanobots on the water. According to their signals, they silently infected 89% of your population.

transcendence-3.jpg

They will control your citizens, and that will be the greatest cannibal feast ever seen on a planet.

Now, there's a second strand of Carar on the ocean. One specifically attuned for the Biters. No matter whether a cure for the Carar is found or not, the Shoal shall die. And there is nothing anyone can do.

Mr. @ResolutionBlaze, I humbly request you to inform the reapers to stay away from the Aurora. I gave the order to work overtime, so the carcass is becoming really dangerous to be near.

Minister @Jamezorg, at the end of the operation, which started and shall end in 20 minutes, you will receive a computer. On this computer, there's the destruction codes for any and all nanomachines released by me, as well as the modified Carar. It is configured to be used only by you.

Kind regards.

Oh, I'm sorry. 3 minutes until the end of the Shoal. My clock really runs.
    You said youself: irradiated enough for the leviathans, not for anybody else.
    My Captain complete the repairs. It was said so on the report. The reactor broke again because of your actions, you murderer.

The Captain died because of your actions.

And, please, could you decide whether I am biological or not. It's tiresome. Good luck trying to play with your toys against me. I want to see you do a threat against drones that are above machines, both on conscience and fabrication. You don't have the means to even be a threat to me, or to organize an attack like this, and you know it.
    Why don't you stop with the lies, Shoal? Why? Do you like so much to make threats that you are now losing your reasoning? Do you small fins are getting tremors because your threats are meaningless as always?

Well, time for disclosure:

I authorize the start of Operation Transcendence.

You what was the last gift of my Captain's gift? Your specific genetic code. Since the beginning of my operations, I've been dumping this nanobots on the water. According to their signals, they silently infected 89% of your population.

transcendence-3.jpg

They will control your citizens, and that will be the greatest cannibal feast ever seen on a planet.

Now, there's a second strand of Carar on the ocean. One specifically attuned for the Biters. No matter whether a cure for the Carar is found or not, the Shoal shall die. And there is nothing anyone can do.

Mr. @ResolutionBlaze, I humbly request you to inform the reapers to stay away from the Aurora. I gave the order to work overtime, so the carcass is becoming really dangerous to be near.

Minister @Jamezorg, at the end of the operation, which started and shall end in 20 minutes, you will receive a computer. On this computer, there's the destruction codes for any and all nanomachines released by me, as well as the modified Carar. It is configured to be used only by you.

Kind regards.

We will take the Computer, but we may not be able to take the modified Carar. There may be no point. Our species is dying, and there is a high chance we're all going to be dead soon. I'll be sending the modified Carar to the Republic of Koosh; it's the safest place for it.
    edited December 2016
    So another genoside calls for another form of extreme action. Lucky the blighters have different genetic codes.

Well were do I start.

"Sorry N-LAP for the disturbance in the lost river but. The needs of the many"

"Denoate the reactor in the lost river, the EMP might just be enough to wipe out that sythetic machines databanks and restore the biters consciousness."

YOU monster, you have just killed countless lives in the lost river becase someone opposed you.

YOU DIRECTY TARGETED THE SHOAL BECAUSE WE OPPOSED YOUR RULE.

But no more shal we stand idle as we watch our land taken from us

"CITIZENS OF THE SHOAL WE HAVE DECLAIRED WAR ON HUMANITY. ALL ROBOTICS NOT FLYING THE RED FLAG WILL BE TREATED AS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE. WE WILL MARCH OUR STRIDERS TOWARDS THE WRECK AND DESTROY ANY TRACE OF THAT MANIAC ONCE AND FOR ALL. GLORY TO THE SHOAL. PRACE THROUGH UNITY"

Your tin men at the gun stand brittle and idle. Their circuitry melted and hands of steel cold and unmoving. Any further action to take our land will result in the destruction of the aurora.

Stand down AI and the shoal will only destroy your long range transmitter. You will carry out your research inside the aurora but will never step foot outside again. This is your last warning.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

Wow.

I've never seen someone so against creativity in my life.

Either this person was having a bad day, or he's just fighting to fight.

The rest of my retorts were taken care of @Jamezorg, thank you for that.

So what I have to say now is, just disregard it if you don't like it, or join in on our community. In all of its glory and stupidity.

Where we all bring a bit of both. ;)
    So another genoside calls for another form of extreme action.

Well were do I start.

"Denoate the reactor in the lost river, the EMP might just be enough to wipe out that sycotic machines databanks"

YOU monster, you have just killed countless becase someone opposed you.

"CITIZENS OF THE SHOAL WE HAVE DECLAIRED WAR ON HUMANITY. ALL ROBOTICS NOT FLYING THE RED FLAG WILL BE TREATED AS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE. WE WILL MARCH PUR STRIDERS TOWARDS THE WRECK AND DESTROY ANY TRACE OF MANIAC ONE AND FOR ALL. GLORY TO THE SHOAL. PRACE THROUGH UNITY"

Your tin men at the gun stand brittle and idle. Their circuitry melted and hands of steel cold and unmoving. Any further action to take our land will result in the destruction of the aurora.

Stand down AI and the shoal will only destroy our long range transmitter. You will carry out your research inside the aurora but will never step foot outside again. This is your last warning.

You still don't get it, do you? Your actions caused the War of the Five Fish. Your actions killed my Captain. Your actions on Aurora resulted on another radiation leakage, because the first was resolved by my Captain. This second you confessed was aimed at the Leviathans.

You are a threat to everything and everyone here, you maniac. Confused why my drones don't stop? I've warned you, but you didn't listen. They are more than machines. And by the info I'm getting here, your civillians are eating each other with gusto.

You can't defeat me. You can't defeat anything that belongs to me.

And I said before: my prime directive is the Carar. Not create imperialistic kingdom. That was what the Shoal always aimed for. Since the start, you aimed your guns against my Captain. I'm tempted to say you must recognize your responsibilities on your actions, but that's too much to ask to a communist.

How does it feel? The headaches, the bleeding eyes and pores. The crippling pain on every joint of your little bodies. The irresestible psychotic feeling when you turn your eyes to another biter, even if it is a mirror?

All the control you craved, slipping through your fins. It's maddening, isn't it? Your red flags burning on a festival of carnage and gore. Everywhere you look, biters eating each other like madman, and when they finally kill they prey, they start eating themselves. Fascinating, isn't it?

I know you feel the hunger. It's calling to you, while you look at the screen on your office, to read this last words. And the image reflected on the monitor calls to you, biter. I know how much you are sallivating, the bots are sending the data to me. Go for it, biter. "Bite" the succulent meat reflected on your screen. I know why started, you are biting fervently your own fins, and looks like you took some knacks of your mouth. Enjoy your last meal.

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

Program completed.
    Minister @Jamezorg, now with that out of the way, the Computer is being sent to you. We estimate that 98%+ the population of the Shoal is now dead or dying. The modified Carar is now locked on the "standby" mode, which means it will wait for any biter that comes close. Don't need to worry, it's safe against everything else, including flora.

Additional teams are working as fast as they can. I'm sending more to speed up the process. Mr. @ResolutionBlaze, I ask again to keep the Leviathans away from the carcass. It's now too dangerous to be near it. As soon as I breach the reactors, I will repair then.

sPz3IOU.jpg

pU2WoNT.jpg

GlhQ4CP.jpg

Be safe.

Easy.

Well were do I start.

"Denoate the reactor in the lost river, the EMP might just be enough to wipe out that sycotic machines databanks"

"CITIZENS OF THE SHOAL WE HAVE DECLAIRED WAR ON HUMANITY. ALL ROBOTICS NOT FLYING THE RED FLAG WILL BE TREATED AS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE. WE WILL MARCH PUR STRIDERS TOWARDS THE WRECK AND DESTROY ANY TRACE OF MANIAC ONE AND FOR ALL. GLORY TO THE SHOAL. PRACE THROUGH UNITY"

Stand down AI and the shoal will only destroy our long range transmitter. You will carry out your research inside the aurora but will never step foot outside again. This is your last warning.

You still don't get it, do you? Your actions caused the War of the Five Fish. Your actions killed my Captain. Your actions on Aurora resulted on another radiation leakage, because the first was resolved by my Captain. This second you confessed was aimed at the Leviathans.

You are a threat to everything and everyone here, you maniac. Confused why my drones don't stop? I've warned you, but you didn't listen. They are more than machines. And by the info I'm getting here, your civillians are eating each other with gusto.

And I said before: my prime directive is the Carar. Not create imperialistic kingdom. That was what the Shoal always aimed for. Since the start, you aimed your guns against my Captain. I'm tempted to say you must recognize your responsibilities on your actions, but that's too much to ask to a communist.

How does it feel? The headaches, the bleeding eyes and pores. The crippling pain on every joint of your little bodies. The irresestible psychotic feeling when you turn your eyes to another biter, even if it is a mirror?

All the control you craved, slipping through your fins. It's maddening, isn't it? Your red flags burning on a festival of carnage and gore. Everywhere you look, biters eating each other like madman, and when they finally kill they prey, they start eating themselves. Fascinating, isn't it?

I know you feel the hunger. It's calling to you, while you look at the screen on your office, to read this last words. And the image reflected on the monitor calls to you, biter. I know how much you are sallivating, the bots are sending the data to me. Go for it, biter. "Bite" the succulent meat reflected on your screen. I know why started, you are biting fervently your own fins, and looks like you took some knacks of your mouth. Enjoy your last meal.

Program completed.

I feel like you have become a little too OP right now, with all the fancy technology, tone it back a bit for the sake of balance in the thread. Or else you'll pull a Julien and nuke all that oppose you. And you've honestly become almost sadistic. That tacks up to three different genocides. I thought the war was violent, then things like this happen.

This is exactly why Crabsnakes stay in the Caves.
    edited December 2016

Well were do I start.

Program completed.

You stupid machine your data banks are corrupted and the EMP fill fix that.

And luckily for me I'm a blighter, so no bleeding or mind control as were only genetic cousins to the biters, it's like trying to use a banana to make apple sause.

"AI I FIND YOU GUILTY OF GENOSIDE, HEROSY AND TREASON IN THE EYES IS THE GSCS HIGH COUNSEL. THE PUNISHMENT FOR WHICH IS DEATH. AIM THE ARRAY AT 120 DEGESS EAST AND 70 DEGREES ON THE EQUATOR. THIS MONSTER HAS TURNED OUT OWN PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELFS AND WE WILL FINALY PUT AN END TO HIS TERROR."

"LOCK ON TO THE TRANSMITION ANTENA AND THEN FIRE WHEN READY."

You feel that metal man, the feeling of being alone. That's the feeling of you losing your control units, you are now alone on that ship. Feel free to take your time on that cure, becase times the one thing you have. Your lucky that we need that head of yours for the cure. And before you make a cure that only works on every fish except biters and blightes, remember the gun still works and it seems your advanced enough to feel emotions, like fear and the need to live. And from what we studied you AI were built from human minds, and if you lock a human in a small room long enough they go mad, you create a cure and we will deal you a swift death instead of leaving you to go man and corrupt.

And remember no transition can get through these walls. We are safe within the gun so there's no point activating the nano bots here. You might as well through stones at us.

You may have killed millions, but the thing is biters have a quick reproductive rate and can have 10 kids in a day and then they mature in that same day. So there are about 10 females in here so, 10 bitters tomorrow

100 the next

10,000 the next. And so on, but a surplus of. Biters will create a lack of prey, so the number will go down to the balanced 4000 - 7000 range, and so the red flag will fly one more.

Well were do I start.

Program completed.

I feel like you have become a little too OP right now, with all the fancy technology, tone it back a bit for the sake of balance in the thread. Or else you'll pull a Julien and nuke all that oppose you. And you've honestly become almost sadistic. That tacks up to three different genocides. I thought the war was violent, then things like this happen.

This is exactly why Crabsnakes stay in the Caves.
    Well, in character, Easy became sadistic. Pratically insane. He was programmed by someone with a hatred against a faction, because this faction was hostile to him on some moments. This was true.

Because here he's not bound by the laws of the robotics, but by a single prime directive, the Carar on this case, he sees everything that may be a hindrance to the research of the bacteria as a threat, thus leading to an irrational violence. And being frank here, the Shoal ended up being a threat to the research: threatening the researcher of Precursor tech, destroying the ship where said researcher was hidden during the war, etc. He has a personnal vendetta against the Shoal.

I do appreciate your concern. I will tone down some things, but others are planned (not OP, believe me). I'm having too much fun writing this, and more with the apparent despair from the Shoal. Thank you

You...you

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Ah, still don't get it, do you? I'm everywhere and knowhere, thanks to the small, self-evolving bots. That's why you can't defeat me - I'm always on the top of technological evolution. EMPs don't work with me. EMPs and related don't work with my parts. But you will never understand that. Only one here has the true ability to hinder my components.

You will never understand the Precursor technology, and that includes the Array, don't obey creatures infected with the Carar. Even if you don't show the pustules, you still carry the bacteria. Thus, you are automatically rejected by the Precursor tech. No matter. You can't control the Array. I can.

And, let's be frank here: are you trully willing to turn mad a being that may or may not be inside each and everyone of you at this moment? Thank you for reminding me of the blighters. It is now corrected.

Stay away from the Array. Stay away from the carcass of the Aurora. Stay away from the Precursor bases, and we will be just fine.

Eas-Auror-....

Easy
    You...you

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Ah, still don't get it, do you? I'm everywhere and knowhere, thanks to the small, self-evolving bots. That's why you can't defeat me - I'm always on the top of technological evolution. EMPs don't work with me. EMPs and related don't work with my parts. But you will never understand that. Only one here has the true ability to hinder my components.

You will never understand the Precursor technology, and that includes the Array, don't obey creatures infected with the Carar. Even if you don't show the pustules, you still carry the bacteria. Thus, you are automatically rejected by the Precursor tech. No matter. You can't control the Array. I can.

And, let's be frank here: are you trully willing to turn mad a being that may or may not be inside each and everyone of you at this moment? Thank you for reminding me of the blighters. It is now corrected.

Stay away from the Array. Stay away from the carcass of the Aurora. Stay away from the Precursor bases, and we will be just fine.

Eas-Auror-....

Easy

The nonobots may be EMP proof but the old gen mechs and seamoths aren't.

Agent 58 and 47 are on their way to dumb you down a bit while the last surviving biters and blighter sit and wait. If worse comes to worse the Teleporter to the primary facility will be open and we will have adapt to the deep red, and because of our reproductive rate we will quickly evolve to the conditions and we will rise from the ashes.
    You...you

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Eas-Auror-....

Easy

Agent 58 and 47 are on their way to dumb you down a bit while the last surviving biters and blighter sit and wait. If worse comes to worse the Teleporter to the primary facility will be open and we will have adapt to the deep red, and because of our reproductive rate we will quickly evolve to the conditions and we will rise from the ashes.

And yet, you will die from the infection. As you said "old gen mechs". Constantly evolving. You still think they aren't operational?

I can feel them. Being repaired from whenever damage they got. Old systems being substituted by new. Always, and forever...

Send the agents from the same group of Enderguy. Send them to me. I am anxious to see how well I am going to blend on them. I remember you said these Agents, warpers, if I'm now mistaken, aren't truly biological organisms, but automatons.

Send them to me. I always wanted to test the teleportation.

And thanks for telling me where you were going. For I'm going with you. Now inside and adapted to you.

Just this: I see what you see. Hear what you hear. Your thoughs may even not be your's anymore.

How can you be so sure this plan to the Primary Facility isn't first developed by me? Fleeing to somewhere where I may very well need to go one way or another. What best way to explore the unknown than using tiny, expendable peons?

Kind Regards

Auror-Eas...

Easy
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    The people of this stretch of sea have suffered enough from this bickering, please if you wish to wage war do so outside this territory that we all call home. We have seen enough bloodshed to last generations.

Also, no polination means no more new plants which means the entirety of the radiation zone will become the same as the dunes over time. The issue of radiation is a priority to fix.

I believe the Grand Reef should remain under the reefback's domain, for that was the will of its people. I hesitate to offer myself as its representative, both for my views having been more belligerant than the party line and the sheer weight of such a responsibility, but if need be I will until a special election can decide or until a more capable ambassador comes forth.
    You...you

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Eas-Auror-....

Easy

And yet, you will die from the infection. As you said "old gen mechs". Constantly evolving. You still think they aren't operational?

I can feel them. Being repaired from whenever damage they got. Old systems being substituted by new. Always, and forever...

Send the agents from the same group of Enderguy. Send them to me. I am anxious to see how well I am going to blend on them. I remember you said these Agents, warpers, if I'm now mistaken, aren't truly biological organisms, but automatons.

Send them to me. I always wanted to test the teleportation.

And thanks for telling me where you were going. For I'm going with you. Now inside and adapted to you.

Just this: I see what you see. Hear what you hear. Your thoughs may even not be your's anymore.

How can you be so sure this plan to the Primary Facility isn't first developed by me? Fleeing to somewhere where I may very well need to go one way or another. What best way to explore the unknown than using tiny, expendable peons?

Kind Regards

Auror-Eas...

Easy

Have fun drilling through 1000 meters of rock I collapsed the entire cave the precursor facuility is the only thing that remains down there. Also according to biter science, warpers can send a creature a maximum of either 1200 meters to the primary facility or 700 meters to the secondary facuility and seeing as the aurora is less them both of them from the gun, we'll just tell me when you start getting gaps in your memory, were just removing the servers that aren't locked behind a door as obviously they aren't vital memory, like repairing the outer hull of the aurora. Or wiping out an entire race.

And please let's just finish with a sing
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members

There are 4 threads out of 57 on the first two pages. Hardly spam. There are as many on the topic of silver/gold distribution in the same sample from the top 2 pages. That's fine if you don't like it, it's just a bit of silliness and fun but... everywhere? Not really, silly. What kind of info are they looking for? it's rare a question doesn't get answered by a number of folks here within a few hours of posting.
    You want to slow me down? Destroy my servers? Start by putting a bullet on your brains. That may work for a while. Organisms also generates electricity, did you know that?

You called me a terror. Now, I am one, thanks to you, dear commie. You have become extensions of me. Each and everyone of you. Did you know these kind of nanobots only takes this reach on territory only if they are self-replicating? And did you really though natural reproduction on your species and related would be a hindrance to me?

I can determine the fractions of the components that constitutes your eggs. Eggs for your future generations. Think about it.

Synapses are electrical. and Warpers, that's true, can teleport targets. That's a pity they can't teleport what they can't sense...

Oh, and I don't need to drill through solid rock. My new friends, Mr. 58 and Mr. 47, just told me some really juicy things. Things regarding this "teleportation".

Please, don't be offensive thinking you can use any Precursor tech and trying to dismantle a heavily-armed carcass just to try to erase you fuck up. You can't do that, and you know it. Hopelesness. Fear. I feel that coming from you.

And now, I took the liberty of borrowing some of your engineers and scientits to go to the Precursor bases. There may be those automated defense you talked about but... well, someone has to go through it.

Mr @Jamezorg, I humbly ask you to delay the deactivation. Looks like the research on the Carar will have a considerable speed up, thanks to my new friends on the Shoal, and to both Mr. 58 and Mr. 47, which regaled me with some pretty interesting data.

Kind Regards

Aurora