The Final Subnautican Presidential Election

Comments

• ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited December 2016
    Skope wrote: »
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    Do I Need To Use A Few Homing Missiles? Because I Could. I Will If I Need To.

Can you shut up for 1 page the adults are having a arguing and I want to watch in peace with my popcorn.

Also I called the NVP being genosideal in the grand reef election I'm not going to say it but

Ok I admit that I'm an idiot for not reading all the posts but @ResolutionBlaze YOU ALSO BRED ALOT OF REAPERS FOR WAR AND ALMOST MADE THE STALKER SPECIES GO EXSTINCT FROM USING THEM AS A FOOD SORCE FOR YOUR WAR MACHINE. I SAY THAT ITS YOU THAT NEEDS TO BE PURGED BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION. MIGHT I ALSO ADD THE SAHP LARGE NUMBERS WOULD ALSO NEED A PURGE IN YOUR EYES? Face it, you just want sacure another victory for a finished war, and would that make a great leader? Sorry for the weird grammar it was salt filled and I'm on the urge of turning into communist phantom

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

It may indeed seem that we have been breeding Reapers due to the sheer amount of Reapers that arose during the war: the truth is that we simply brought them up from the Dropoff. Many Reapers live down there, in little caves dug out on the side of the cliff. We were sending them back as we speak.

The truth is that very few Reapers live in this area. But when there’s too many Reapers in one place things get violent. More violent than a Reaper mating ritual, and that’s saying something. That’s because we Reapers enjoy deep waters, it gives us a lot of space, and the more space we have the less violent we will be toward each other. Thus now that the war is over the Reapers are being sent back down to their own homes. So please do not propagate that we have been breeding Reapers. It takes many years for a Reaper to be fully developed, whereas Biters take only a few days, mating and all, and can be done in swarms.

Thus your swarms must be lowered to manageable levels. And that means we either need to hunt them down to manageable sizes (with the exclusion of important figures such as yourself) or banish them to the Dropoff where they will die anyway, either from Reapers or from those far larger and deadlier.

I’d choose the former. I’ve been down there and seen the monsters. You don’t want to go down there.

As for Stalkers being a food source, another lie propagated by your Shoal. Our only food source was your Biter minions.

Sorry, @phantomfinch , it actually looks like you're gonna have to choose. @ResolutionBlaze , how many of them do you think will need to be dispatched of?

We don't want this to happen, Shoal, but the NVP is a powerful ally, and an even more powerful foe. We don't want to get on their bad side. Plus we have work on the bacterium to do, and this presidential race; we can't have both of you on our backs all the time.

Shoal, looks like you're going to have to decide; banishment or death for half your people?

Again, we are truly sorry.

This escalated quickly.

Again, don't want people to think N-LAP is getting involved in this purge, we're just gonna ignore it and let the NVP do what they've gotta do. We've got more important things to deal with as we've said before.

Do not mistake this for a genocide. While it is one in definition, selective hunting is not done in large numbers or done systematically. It just means predators will choose Biters as priority targets when they happen to be a convenient food source.

Just like any normal hunting procedure for any predator, except that Biters will be preferred.

So, no more Mountain biome Biters? In-game, that would be amazing, I hate the little buggers the most when I'm getting out of the Seamoth, and they shred me up.

Sorry, off-topic. Please continue with the ethics of Selective hunting.

Selective hunting is basically hunting except with a preferred type of prey. Especially useful against huge populations of a particular fish that threatens equilibrium as that type of fish would be more common and easier to selectively hunt. This naturally reduces the population of a particular species without need for more systematic methods.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    (Why wasn't @Bugzapper put in as a candidate @subnauticambrian )

There are only so many poll options ;_;
    Write-in candidate?

Please consider The Benevolent Android Party to be 'unaffiliated observers' at this point.

When your collective struggle for autonomous rule (apparently comprised of native factions fighting against each other, I might add) becomes problematic, we shall most certainly intervene. Until then, we will neither help or hinder any particular faction, unless explicitly requested to do so by your Prime Progenitor. Bear in mind that we have been granted certain rights to carry out a range of marine operations with the express permission of Father of Tides. Under certain extraordinary conditions, those operations may also include serving active duty as a totally impartial peace-keeping contingent.

In short: Total warfare between all native species of Planet 4546B shall not be tolerated. Environmental destruction and territorial annexation by force shall not be tolerated.

You are strongly advised to cease and desist ALL military operations immediately. Diplomatic channels are available to resolve your disputes. Use them.

We are watching.

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

Can you shut up for 1 page the adults are having a arguing and I want to watch in peace with my popcorn.

Also I called the NVP being genosideal in the grand reef election I'm not going to say it but

Ok I admit that I'm an idiot for not reading all the posts but @ResolutionBlaze YOU ALSO BRED ALOT OF REAPERS FOR WAR AND ALMOST MADE THE STALKER SPECIES GO EXSTINCT FROM USING THEM AS A FOOD SORCE FOR YOUR WAR MACHINE. I SAY THAT ITS YOU THAT NEEDS TO BE PURGED BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION. MIGHT I ALSO ADD THE SAHP LARGE NUMBERS WOULD ALSO NEED A PURGE IN YOUR EYES? Face it, you just want sacure another victory for a finished war, and would that make a great leader? Sorry for the weird grammar it was salt filled and I'm on the urge of turning into communist phantom

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

It may indeed seem that we have been breeding Reapers due to the sheer amount of Reapers that arose during the war: the truth is that we simply brought them up from the Dropoff. Many Reapers live down there, in little caves dug out on the side of the cliff. We were sending them back as we speak.

The truth is that very few Reapers live in this area. But when there’s too many Reapers in one place things get violent. More violent than a Reaper mating ritual, and that’s saying something. That’s because we Reapers enjoy deep waters, it gives us a lot of space, and the more space we have the less violent we will be toward each other. Thus now that the war is over the Reapers are being sent back down to their own homes. So please do not propagate that we have been breeding Reapers. It takes many years for a Reaper to be fully developed, whereas Biters take only a few days, mating and all, and can be done in swarms.

Thus your swarms must be lowered to manageable levels. And that means we either need to hunt them down to manageable sizes (with the exclusion of important figures such as yourself) or banish them to the Dropoff where they will die anyway, either from Reapers or from those far larger and deadlier.

I’d choose the former. I’ve been down there and seen the monsters. You don’t want to go down there.

As for Stalkers being a food source, another lie propagated by your Shoal. Our only food source was your Biter minions.

Sorry, @phantomfinch , it actually looks like you're gonna have to choose. @ResolutionBlaze , how many of them do you think will need to be dispatched of?

We don't want this to happen, Shoal, but the NVP is a powerful ally, and an even more powerful foe. We don't want to get on their bad side. Plus we have work on the bacterium to do, and this presidential race; we can't have both of you on our backs all the time.

Shoal, looks like you're going to have to decide; banishment or death for half your people?

This escalated quickly.

Again, don't want people to think N-LAP is getting involved in this purge, we're just gonna ignore it and let the NVP do what they've gotta do. We've got more important things to deal with as we've said before.

Do not mistake this for a genocide. While it is one in definition, selective hunting is not done in large numbers or done systematically. It just means predators will choose Biters as priority targets when they happen to be a convenient food source.

Just like any normal hunting procedure for any predator, except that Biters will be prefered.

Well if it's a purge we're going to have. It's a purge your going to get.

And you talk about living space well I'm sure that there will be plenty of living space in the aurora sinkhole.

"Set vermal vent intake to 100% and close all steam vents. Move all ion crystals to the main chamber and charge them all at max efficiency. Evacuate as many biters using the teleported and prepair for tectonic shift."

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Oh and don't worry N-LAP all the research from the primary facility has been transmitted through the former humans pda pad.

And as you say "equilibrium is restored"
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    edited December 2016
    I'd have voted for the androids.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited December 2016
    Bugzapper wrote: »
    (Why wasn't @Bugzapper put in as a candidate @subnauticambrian )

There are only so many poll options ;_;
    Write-in candidate?

Please consider The Benevolent Android Party to be 'unaffiliated observers' at this point.

When your collective struggle for autonomous rule (apparently comprised of native factions fighting against each other, I might add) becomes problematic, we shall most certainly intervene. Until then, we will neither help or hinder any particular faction, unless explicitly requested to do so by your Prime Progenitor. Bear in mind that we have been granted certain rights to carry out a range of marine operations with the express permission of Father of Tides. Under certain extraordinary conditions, those operations may also include serving active duty as a totally impartial peace-keeping contingent.

In short: Total warfare between all native species of Planet 4546B shall not be tolerated. Environmental destruction and territorial annexation by force shall not be tolerated.

You are strongly advised to cease and desist ALL military operations immediately. Diplomatic channels are available to resolve your disputes. Use them.

We are watching.

As much as I like Borealis Rising, and don't get me wrong, I love everything about it. But I feel like the Borealis Rising universe and the political universe should be separate. Kind of messes with the continuity of both situations. In your story for example, the androids are killing skulks in the Lava castle, but here they're trying to keep the peace between different fish species. It doesn't really make sense.

Long story short, this makes my OCD hurt.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members

As much as I like Borealis Rising, and don't get me wrong, I love everything about it. But I feel like the Borealis Rising universe and the political universe should be separate. Kind of messes with the continuity of both situations. In your story for example, the androids are killing skulks in the Lava castle, but here they're trying to keep the peace between different fish species. It doesn't really make sense.

It shouldn't. A (very) occasional side comment to the current 'political debate' does make sense, after a fashion.

The Kharaa Plague is appearing among the planet's inhabitants in this (political) time-frame.
    Fighting off an alien invasion and preventing the planet's native life forms from tearing each other apart are all in a day's work for the BAP.

It's how we roll.

Vote BAP. We get the job done.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

It shouldn't. A (very) occasional side comment to the current 'political debate' does make sense, after a fashion.

The Kharaa Plague is appearing among the planet's inhabitants in this (political) time-frame.
    Fighting off an alien invasion and preventing the planet's native life forms from tearing each other apart are all in a day's work for the BAP.

It's how we roll.

I guess so. As long as the androids aren't being totally invested in this, and whatever is happening in Borealis Rising at the same time, I can keep my OCD at bay.

Unless commenting on the political state of the planet is one of Digby's side hobbies. ;)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016

It's how we roll.

I guess so. As long as the androids aren't being totally invested in this, and whatever is happening in Borealis Rising at the same time, I can keep my OCD at bay.

Unless commenting on the political state of the planet is one of Digby's side hobbies. ;)

I don't like this last time I saw cyborgs traveling between parallel dimension rose and the doctor got seperated.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members

It's how we roll.

I don't like this last time I saw cyborgs traveling between parallel dimension rose and the doctor got seperated.

2wful2wk9wkg.jpg
    B)
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    I detect the current splatter counter has reached 100 biters. Congratulations on thinning the horde with your inept driving.
    ~ Signed, Seamoth

Ps. Please fix my front viewing port.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    So many universes...

We should do one in the future where all of these Roleplay universes cross X-Men style. The Shoal and Conglomerate are fighting whilst everyone from Borealis Rising is doing their curing robot shenanigans and even the Rich Clan could be involved.

But that's for another time. Right now only a few androids from the Bugzapper Universe have crossed.

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

Just like any normal hunting procedure for any predator, except that Biters will be prefered.

And you talk about living space well I'm sure that there will be plenty of living space in the aurora sinkhole.

"Set vermal vent intake to 100% and close all steam vents. Move all ion crystals to the main chamber and charge them all at max efficiency. Evacuate as many biters using the teleported and prepair for tectonic shift."

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Oh and don't worry N-LAP all the research from the primary facility has been transmitted through the former humans pda pad.

Purge of Shoal Delayed

We have heard news from the NVP that the culling of the Shoal has been postponed due to the destruction of the Aurora. In the attack, many Leviathan-class lifeforms were killed, and radiation packed inside the ship exploded into the ocean. It has been noted that members of the EPCA are extremely reactive to this radiation sickness, as are Mesmers. The Quarantine Zone has been expanded another seventeen square miles, and the Conglomerate is sending men to the Aurora Sinkhole to seek out living Leviathans. None have been reported, and it is not looking great for the NVP right now. Many of their leaders were killed in this attack.

Dammit, you Commies. We stood up with you for a while, but now we're done tolerating you. We were to get rid of the Aurora peacefully by slowly nudging it into the void, however you have plagued the ocean in another wave of radiation, in an act of revenge no less. You will receive no more Conglomerate help. We would talk to the NVP if there was anyone to talk to.

We have dismantled the Portal on our island which has began to sink due to the stress it during the war and this new Aurora Incident.

You're all lucky buggers; if the President was here to see what you pulled, you wouldn't see the beginnings of a new day.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Well. I Have Missiles. Do I Need To Use Them By Firing One At The Aroura Causing It To Fall Into The Void?
    edited December 2016

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

We have heard news from the NVP that the culling of the Shoal has been postponed due to the destruction of the Aurora. In the attack, many Leviathan-class lifeforms were killed, and radiation packed inside the ship exploded into the ocean. It has been noted that members of the EPCA are extremely reactive to this radiation sickness, as are Mesmers. The Quarantine Zone has been expanded another seventeen square miles, and the Conglomerate is sending men to the Aurora Sinkhole to seek out living Leviathans. None have been reported, and it is not looking great for the NVP right now. Many of their leaders were killed in this attack.

Dammit, you Commies. We stood up with you for a while, but now we're done tolerating you. We were to get rid of the Aurora peacefully by slowly nudging it into the void, however you have plagued the ocean in another wave of radiation, in an act of revenge no less. You will receive no more Conglomerate help. We would talk to the NVP if there was anyone to talk to.

We have dismantled the Portal on our island which has began to sink due to the stress it during the war and this new Aurora Incident.

You're all lucky buggers; if the President was here to see what you pulled, you wouldn't see the beginnings of a new day.

The needs of a thousand biters out weigh the needs of a hundred reapers, philosophy 101 we may of became momsters in the proses but we gained the moral high, instead of let hundreds of biters perish for a "equilibrium"

Anyway wasn't it strange that the president died in your care, I'm not one to start conspiracy theory's but normally a peeper doesn't die while hospitalised.
    edited December 2016

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

The needs of a thousand biters out weigh the needs of a hundred reapers, philosophy 101 we may of became momsters in the proses but we gained the moral high, instead of let hundreds of biters perish for a "equilibrium"

Anyway wasn't it strange that the president died in your care, I'm not one to start conspiracy theory's but normally a peeper doesn't die while hospitalised.

And you are being promoted fairly quickly... to "Prime Minister" no less...

I wonder...

No, that couldn't be right...

Or could it?

Hmmm...
    f4uq2da92oxi.jpg

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    #Transmission beginning

Greetings

I am the Enhanced Artificial Synthetic Unit, designation "Easy"

I'm the evolved form of the digital assistant to the late Captain James Anderson. My standing orders are to continue the investigation of the Carar bacteria, and the Precursor-related technology. I hope we could reach an understanding regarding this.

For clarification, I was sent away from the carcass of the spaceship "Aurora" by direct order of the Captain, shortly after his sensors detected foreign activity interacting with the carcass. Unfortunately, the Captain was unable to leave the ship in time, because of his critical health state. I...regret to inform you all that I was unable to remove him from Aurora. And now, his remains will be forever on the ship.

@Jamezorg, my captain regarded you as a trustworthy individual, despite the comical irony of our ideologies. He asked me to say this to you: "I have the ultimate key. It's beautiful. I can't go back to my home, but they shall also fall with me, learning to pray while they do so". This archive is bound to me, and I have been unsucesfull on decrypting it thus far.

I hereby request permission to access the Precursor-related facilities, in order to continue the investigation.

Kind regards

Enhanced Artificial Synthetic Unit, "Easy"
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

It was a mistake to let you live and accept your surrender.

Your species are one of the fastest populating predators around here. Of course you would think that the needs of a thousand Biters outweigh the needs of the Reaper.

I know your plan. Predators like me take years to have one child. Medium sized take several months. Biters take days. So in your context, and the way your population keeps booming, the needs of the Biters will ALWAYS be more important than the needs of the others. Because you'll try to overthrow us and take our place as top ranking predator, and hunt the sea down to extinction.

Our species breeds at different rates. Thus the needs of the ecosystem far outweigh the needs of the individual. If we were all one species with the same life span it'd be different. However, this is not the case, thus quantifying that your species lives matter more than ours is not only ignorant, but dangerous.
    edited December 2016
    A FMMA supported handed me this audio recording. It sums up our views quite well. Please observe this helpful video. Saves me time:

Know that the time for Chivalry is coming. A time when meekness and sternness can hold hands and create a stern foundation in our ecosystem.

The EPCA know nothing of sternness, and for that, they are as helpless as a Garryfish.

The Shoal know nothing of meekness, and thus they are as unreasonable as Bleeders.

We are the work of art. Vote for the Devorandum Confederacy.
    edited December 2016

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

Your species are one of the fastest populating predators around here. Of course you would think that the needs of a thousand Biters outweigh the needs of the Reaper.

I know your plan. Predators like me take years to have one child. Medium sized take several months. Biters take days. So in your context, and the way your population keeps booming, the needs of the Biters will ALWAYS be more important than the needs of the others. Because you'll try to overthrow us and take our place as top ranking predator, and hunt the sea down to extinction.

Our species breeds at different rates. Thus the needs of the ecosystem far outweigh the needs of the individual. If we were all one species with the same life span it'd be different. However, this is not the case, thus quantifying that your species lives matter more than ours is not only ignorant, but dangerous.

Might I remind you that your species have stoped further living space becoming available. Because you occupy the dunes, reefback carrying flora cannot pollinate the area therefore fauna cannot move in and occupy the space, I'm not saveing my own species, I'm saving the entire ecosystem from your tyranical occupation of the dunes. You prey on the reefback so you have an excuse for population control, you think you have my plan but I'm already 1 swish of the tail ahead of you.

Detonating the reactor was the only way to drive out the leaches and let the eco system grow back. And that was only step 1.

You see my methods may be extreme, but I do it out of unity for the shoal, I am doing what you praise "restoring equilibrium between nature and life" so stop me if you must and let the cycle of the reapers being the king pin of the animal kingsom, but remember I only do this because it needs to be done.

And now as you sit appon you shattered throne you know know how we felt to be betrayed because of the power you possessed over the world, and how that power was easily taken away. Now you should be happy as now the equilibrium is restored and the living space problem is fixed in time. But remember you should never threaten a man with cards still in his hand.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

9tg34wmel4zo.jpg

Though this is an example from "Earth," the population graph correlates nearly exactly. Reapers, who have children very slowly and prepare them for survival in the ocean, tend to keep their children alive to keep their population stable. These correlate (no insult intended) to humans. Biters, on the other hand, correlate more to the mussels, as they consistently breed despite heavy death rates to keep their population stable.
    edited December 2016
    #Transmission beginning

Greetings

I'm the evolved form of the digital assistant to the late Captain James Anderson. My standing orders are to continue the investigation of the Carar bacteria, and the Precursor-related technology. I hope we could reach an understanding regarding this.

For clarification, I was sent away from the carcass of the spaceship "Aurora" by direct order of the Captain, shortly after his sensors detected foreign activity interacting with the carcass. Unfortunately, the Captain was unable to leave the ship in time, because of his critical health state. I...regret to inform you all that I was unable to remove him from Aurora. And now, his remains will be forever on the ship.

@Jamezorg, my captain regarded you as a trustworthy individual, despite the comical irony of our ideologies. He asked me to say this to you: "I have the ultimate key. It's beautiful. I can't go back to my home, but they shall also fall with me, learning to pray while they do so". This archive is bound to me, and I have been unsucesfull on decrypting it thus far.

I hereby request permission to access the Precursor-related facilities, in order to continue the investigation.

Kind regards

As long as you don't need the power station all is good, it kind of blew up. Also all information from the other base down here is on the pda, and we have those striders marching about somewhere. But ask first that is where your human went wrong with he shoal.
    #Transmission beginning

Greetings

Kind regards

Wouldn't it be Easu if it is an acronym?

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

Might I remind you that your species have stoped further living space becoming available. Because you occupy the dunes, reefback carrying flora cannot pollinate the area therefore fauna cannot move in and occupy the space, I'm not saveing my own species, I'm saving the entire ecosystem from your tyranical occupation of the dunes. You prey on the reefback so you have an excuse for population control, you think you have my plan but I'm already 1 swish of the tail ahead of you.

Detonating the reactor was the only way to drive out the leaches and let the eco system grow back. And that was only step 1.

You see my methods may be extreme, but I do it out of unity for the shoal, I am doing what you praise "restoring equilibrium between nature and life" so stop me if you must and let the cycle of the reapers being the king pin of the animal kingsom, but remember I only do this because it needs to be done.

And now as you sit appon you shattered throne you know know how we felt to be betrayed because of the power you possessed over the world, and how that power was easily taken away. Now you should be happy as now the equilibrium is restored and the living space problem is fixed in time. But remember you should never threaten a man with cards still in his hand.

Right, okay, so the ecosystem matters, except when the Reapers come into play.
    There is a fine line in the ecosystem when it comes to predators. Technically, there were too many of both of you guys.

Super "Leviathan-class" predators should be rare to find at best. The Sea Dragon Leviathan is a perfect example of super predator population.

However, the Biters had way to many fish. When you attack the Mountain Island with over 3500 troops you know that there are too many fish.

So, both of you were in the right, in the wrong way. :)

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

Good we agree on that the environment matters. But you always see your species as superior to all else, and that is why your method of equilibrium wouldn't work. But the shoals way sees everyone so equal so there would be no "selective hunting or "selective breeding" we will let nature take its coarse but we will also rebuild the eco system to house these changes.
    edited December 2016

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

Good we agree on that the environment matters. But you always see your species as superior to all else, and that is why your method of equilibrium wouldn't work. But the shoals way sees everyone so equal so there would be no "selective hunting or "selective breeding" we will let nature take its coarse but we will also rebuild the eco system to house these changes.

By not accepting that Reapers are on top of the food chain, you're being willingly ignorant to the fact that Reapers are the top of the food chain. Thus you ignore NATURE ITSELF! And yet you claim to even know an inkling about the ecosystem and how equilibrium works? That there's some alternative to it?

Is this a joke?

Our species are on top of the food chain. You deny that and you deny BIOLOGY itself. Is reality too much for you? Then again, you're a communist.

You don't want equality in the democratic sense. You want equity. Equal outcome, not equal opportunity. Neither would work in the context of our planet.
    Conglomerate is Dwindling

The Conglomerate is failing in every aspect. The radiation poisoning is killing us, the disease is killing us and as a means of stemming the bacterium we are sending infected individuals into the void. The radiation has spilled into half of the Grand Reef and parts of the Sparse Reef due to what the GCSC pulled, and our number is declining with every passing day. Prime Minister Crustanthius tells us to be calm, and that he has a plan to stop this. He has not yet taken any action.

I, Chancellor Jamezorg, have orchestrated a vote to be carried out. This vote will determine whether Crustanthius stays Prime Minister or is to resign. He banished me from public office, but that is fine; when he is gone, and the votes are telling me that that will most likely happen, I will be a candidate for Prime Minister myself.

The Grand Reef is dying. The ground is brown and slushy and the water is dark and murky. Dead Crabsquid float in the waters. We have everyone to blame. We can't trust anyone, we won't trust anyone.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    #Transmission beginning

Greetings

Kind regards

Wouldn't it be Easu if it is an acronym?

Yes, it would, but Ithough it would be weird saying that, plus I needed another word for the name to be complete (ending with synthetic wasn't going to work). The acronym works for Enhanced Artificial SYnthetic. Unit doesn't enter.

OH GODLEN I FEEL IT NOW

This escalated quickly.

qggtlse88wfc.jpg

vhcm27hbk2vv.jpg

4gwt7ylyqjsb.jpg

Purge of Shoal Delayed

By not accepting that Reapers are on top of the food chain, you're being willingly ignorant to the fact that Reapers are the top of the food chain. Thus you ignore NATURE ITSELF! And yet you claim to even know an inkling about the ecosystem and how equilibrium works? That there's some alternative to it?

Is this a joke?

Our species are on top of the food chain. You deny that and you deny BIOLOGY itself. Is reality too much for you? Then again, you're a communist.

You don't want equality in the democratic sense. You want equity. Equal outcome, not equal opportunity. Neither would work in the context of our planet.

A lone reaper vs a lone bitter would make you top of the food chain. But bitters travel in shoals and I'm afraid reapers do not. A shoal of biters could easily take on a reapers such as a pack of wolfs could take on a bear.

Any way sorry for the radiation N-LAP il send in the striders to make repairs on the worse leaks, but the radiation must stay to stop reapers from destroying the environment and any reefback traveling in the area. It's the only way to secure unity, once the plants grow back in the crash zone then we will cease the radiation and you can move in to increase your dwindling population.
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    So the plan is to introduce mutated plants into the ecosystem? This is hardly beneficial and could wipe out the natural balance far faster than other species could adapt. The radiation is likely to kill off a great deal of the biodiversity in the shallows and kelp forests, two of the most heavily inhabited areas. The destruction of the aurora was not only unnecessary, but extremely reckless and even the reefback's grandchildren will have to suffer for this action.