Achievements

XsamaXsama Denmark Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225669Members
Hello,

Can someone please explain to me how to get the following achievements?

• Quality Assurance
Kill a developer

• Arcade Champion
Spent some time playing arcade game modes

• Clogbeard's Treasure
They say there's gorge treasure out there somewhere...

• Trust No-one
I don't know what's in there, but it's weird and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off, whatever it is.

• Unleashed
Rattling the Cage reaps its own reward

Thanks!

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited December 2016
    Xsama wrote: »
    Hello,

• Quality Assurance
    Kill a developer

• Arcade Champion

• Clogbeard's Treasure

• Trust No-one

• Unleashed

Thanks!

The first two should be self explaining based on the desciptions ;) For the third you have to find an easter egg in the marine commander tutorial.

Trust No-One can be gained by playing the Infested gamemode for some time. Likewise is Unleashed which is bound to playing the map Caged for some time.

Hope that helps.
  • XsamaXsama Denmark Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225669Members
    Hello,

• Quality Assurance
    Kill a developer

• Arcade Champion

• Clogbeard's Treasure

• Trust No-one

• Unleashed

Thanks!

The first two should be self explaining based on the desciptions ;) For the third you have to find an easter egg in the marine commander tutorial.

Trust No-One can be gained by playing the Infested gamemode for some time. Likewise is Unleashed which is bound to playing the map Caged for some time.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, I managed to get Arcade Champion, and I thank you for the explanation on the rest.

However, how do I kill a developer? Is it during special events? Or is there a trick to it?

Appreciate it!
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hello,

• Quality Assurance
    Kill a developer

• Arcade Champion

• Clogbeard's Treasure

• Trust No-one

• Unleashed

Thanks!

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, I managed to get Arcade Champion, and I thank you for the explanation on the rest.

However, how do I kill a developer? Is it during special events? Or is there a trick to it?

Appreciate it!

I still play the game fairly regularly. Usually on TA or TG servers. The achievement is granted for killing any UWE developer (yellow UWE logo badge, like next to my name here), or community developer (blue badge with CDT on it). Unfortunately I'm in NA, so the time-zone difference might mean we never see each other online. :(