The Story Of Julian. The One And Only Survivor Of The Rich Clan Airship.

Comments

• Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    I Think I Made This. Oh Wait. I Did. I'm Necro Posting My Own Story.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    There isn't much point in bumping it unless you're going to update it.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    But This Is A Roleplay. Meaning That Others Could Join.
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    Could in the same way a meteorite could land on my house at any moment. Only less likely.
    Am I Necro-Posting This? I'm Waiting For Others To Join This Roleplay. Anyways. Possible Ideas For This For Others To Know. Anyways. Maybe In The Future I Could Have Others (Maybe Crew From The Aroura) From Other Ships To Maybe To See The Small Base Or In The Future When They Find It At A Medium Size Or A Large Size? Maybe If It Has A Communication System. Or Maybe When It Has A Level 2 Core? (That's What I Started The Base With.)
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    edited December 2016
    I have left the fourms to *restart my YouTube channel. Next time I post (on the fourms) will probobly be in a while. Here's the channel link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCataDOz433DBCHbOQztPiA
    *Note the audio is still being worked with. I am still tweaking my headset and finding where to put the microphone. If you decide to watch my content please leave feedback so I can improve my videos.
    I Have Ideas For You. Have Future Variety. You Don't Want Viewers To Get Bored. Ever. Because If Your Viewers Get Bored They Might Unsubscribe.
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    edited December 2016
    Personally, I vote for a round of editing. It's the meat of the writing process and one that can't be practiced enough. I've got too many projects going right now to jump in and join another I'm afraid.

Coincidentally, I'm also thinking of going the youtube channel route. High five for having similar resolutions!
    So. Does Anybody Want To See Random Ideas?
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    I Have No Ideas With Pictures But. 1 Idea I Have Is A Communications Tower. A Room With Parts For Communications Systems To Work Correctly.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Is this like game ideas?
    Kinda. Its Also Ideas For This Roleplay. I'm Calling It A Roleplay Because It Is A Roleplay.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Ralij wrote: »
    Personally, I vote for a round of editing. It's the meat of the writing process and one that can't be practiced enough. I've got too many projects going right now to jump in and join another I'm afraid.

Coincidentally, I'm also thinking of going the youtube channel route. High five for having similar resolutions!

I've always kind of wanted to make a Youtube Channel, where I play comfy relaxing games and talk about life and stuff and tell stories.

I've always kind of wanted to make a Youtube Channel, where I play comfy relaxing games and talk about life and stuff and tell stories.

It's hard to YouTube. You need a good editor, a good recording software, and a lot of spare time. Editing and uploading my short videos takes forever. I think the only reason my content is appealing is its a kid playing a horror game. I forgot to add it took a year to get the right mic. YouTube is difficult to get started on.
    I Dont Edit My Videos. And My Recording Software Is The Roblox Recording Software.
    edited December 2016
    I Dont Edit My Videos. And My Recording Software Is The Roblox Recording Software.

You don't edit? You at least need to use windows movie maker (it comes out its window 10) You need to cut through boring or not necessary parts that make your video a boring drag. And you need to keep episod length around 10 minutes with your first videos. Keep an entertaining commentary going. If you want to record something other than roblox you need a good editor (I use shadow play) A photo editor is a good idea so you don't have to chose between the three crapy preview images and what you find on the internet. I don't have one of those. The most important thing you should have is a good mic. Audio is one the critical factors in making a watchable video. It could be a good video but with bad audio. If you want to I will give you a link to the pure cringe that is my early videos.... *CRINGE*
    Do it. I wanna see. Bring on the cringe.

I don't have the files anymore! XD When my computer broke down I had to reset EVERYTHING. That means all my files were lost. I don't have your cringe.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    You don't have to edit your videos in any particular way, or even at all. It depends on what kind of content you want to put out there.

For me, I prefer unedited, natural let's plays and long plays. I hate when people complain that making videos is "hard, time consuming work"... these are obviously the meaningless whines of children who've never had a real job labouring or working in a kitchen for 14 hour shifts. Sitting at a computer editing files is time consuming, sure, but don't ever claim it's hard.

You don't have to prescribe to any formula, and there is such a thing as too much editing, where you're pulled right out of any immersion into the video.

I did a historical podcast for a long time, with relative success. (At least in my opinion, 1,000 people listening was an amazing peak.)
    At first, I did the whole editing thing, tried to keep things tight and on-point. But it's hard for me because I ramble, I go off topic, and in history it's easy to do because everything affects everything else.
    So I tried editing it.

The feedback was clear. People hated the editing, and enjoyed the rambling. They wanted to hear the tangents and the natural flow of subjects being discussed. The editing was insulting their intelligence, implying they couldn't keep up with alternate trains of thought.

@04Leonhardt I think this would apply to you mainly.
    I've thought the same thing often, but it's the "relaxing" and "talk about life and stuff" that's key. It's hard to do that with a load of editing.

But for one person (or two buddies) just shooting the shit, editing kills the whole vibe.

I don't have the files anymore! XD When my computer broke down I had to reset EVERYTHING. That means all my files were lost. I don't have your cringe.

My hopes, my dreams, everything. It's all gone, dashed in an instant. You monster.

My hopes, my dreams, everything. It's all gone, dashed in an instant. You monster.
    I will make you some custom cringe. Please place your order.
    I Would Like Nothing.

I will make you some custom cringe. Please place your order.

I'm good, I just wanted to hear what you considered bad youtube video at this point in time I guess. Learning from other's mistakes and all that.

I intended on starting doing videos today for the new year and of course I wake up this morning sick. Bah. >.<
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Oh shit, I just found out he's back. I bet he be like...

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Oh shit, I just found out he's back. I bet he be like...

This was my reaction

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members

At least she's old enough to be here...

B)