Precursors Incoming!

awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
The update is coming. The GUN will be fully active and have an interior. The Sunbeam model is (almost) finished. The keys can be found around the in and around precursor bases. The laser doors work. And there are game breaking glitches. Merry Christmas. Your now infected with a killer virus and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
P.S. If you didn't know about this two weeks ago then wow

Comments

• 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Yes we all already knew this. We have new threads on it regularly.
    I can't tell if this is wanting to talk about the new stuff or pointlessly whining about glitches instead of submitting bug reports.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    edited December 2016
    No need to be nasty. OP seems to me to be enthusiast about the upcoming content which, if you don't play experimental or occasionally visit Discord, is not something you can find (much) about. We definitely did not "all" already knew this.

I, for one, am mightily looking forward to this update, though admittedly more for the supposed terrain stability and possible performance boost than the new content. General gameplay updates interest me a tad more than playtime additions.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    The PHSP will be delighted to receive this massive increase in funding. The peeper administration has been generous in their donations to charitable and scientific causes (mostly run by PHSP officials and supporters), and the members of the PHSP have evidently unearthed several technological advances left behind from the previous inhabitants of the planet.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    No need to be nasty. OP seems to me to be enthusiast about the upcoming content which, if you don't play experimental or occasionally visit Discord, is not something you can find (much) about. We definitely did not "all" already knew this.

I, for one, am mightily looking forward to this update, though admittedly more for the supposed terrain stability and possible performance boost than the new content. General gameplay updates interest me a tad more than playtime additions.

I just feel sorry for the people who are trying to avoid major spoilers and then every other third post is someone talking about the latest unreleased content ^^;
    Then again, the best way to avoid spoilers is to just go dark...

Kinda feel bad for Markiplier right now too. One of the first things he says when going back to the game is he wants the new things and story to be a surprise instead of having it all handed to him, and then someone up and blurts out the answer to what made the Aurora crash along with a number of other spoilery things involving it and the story. At least most everyone else had the decency to be vague about it - just casually implying he should check out the islands. ^^;
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Someone needs to help Typical Gamer with his save (his Bones update didn't take, so he needs to clear his cache, but you can't get through to him with the spamming of random stuff on his channel (which I understand)).