Seamoth docked in Cyclops launching to wrong location

jacoby_swiftjacoby_swift Huddersfield, UK Join Date: 2016-11-20 Member: 224093Members
I docked my Seamoth in my Cyclops, travelled a vast distance, launched my Seamoth which teleported to the location I was in when the Seamoth originally docked in the Cyclops. *sigh*

Version 40062
build date 10/28/2016

Comments

• jacoby_swiftjacoby_swift Huddersfield, UK Join Date: 2016-11-20 Member: 224093Members
    Yep, just experimented some more and when I undock my seamoth from the cyclops, instead of undocking into the location the Cyclopse is currently at, it undocks into the location the cyclops was at when it docked.
  • thepiratejonesthepiratejones US Join Date: 2016-09-18 Member: 222409Members
    I have had the same problem. The glitch only happens to me when I use it in VR. Here is another link for those that actually want to see the glitch. It happens to the PRAWN or the Seamoth.
  • sylanesylane Spain Join Date: 2016-11-23 Member: 224159Members
    edited November 2016
    I have the exact same issue in VR with the Vive on build 40062.
    It makes it a pain to move around with the cyclop.
  • sylanesylane Spain Join Date: 2016-11-23 Member: 224159Members
    If this works when playing not in VR, when do you have to be in normal ? When docking or when launching ? I mean that for long trip I could save, restart in normal mode dock the seamoth and save again before restarting in VR. This would help a lot for long trips...