NS2 Mod Info Tool

Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
There was a request in the Discord modding channel for a little tool that adds a text file to the Workshop folder with the mod names and the mod Id's. I know there is a powershell script around that does that, but as not everyone uses powershell, I knocked up quick C# program to do it.

If anyone else wants to use it, you can download it from here

Here is the application when running:

1HdGOOE.png

and here is the text file output:

jNNxoEy.png

Note: This was built using Win10 and .Net 4.5.2, but should work on any Windows version with .Net 4.5.2 installed.

Comments

• SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Nice. Please not that NS2+ has changed from 812f004 to 28eb0f83.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    SupaFred wrote: »
    Nice. Please not that NS2+ has changed from 812f004 to 28eb0f83.

This is not a list of current workshop ID's, merely a list of the ID's from the workshop mods in my folder. Since I haven't played NS2 for a year or so, all those ID's and Mods are likely to be well out of date, it is just to show the output and how it works.