I figured out the notes to abandon ship

TyderfTyderf Join Date: 2015-12-31 Member: 210696Members
I was trying to play abandon ship on piano but I am just to slow at pecking the keys to I found an online sequencer

Here is the sequence

Comments

• FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    Yeah, I found the notes a while ago using audio sauna. I didn't save anything though, the limited software kept me from accurately mimicking the real song
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    There's at least 5 different sites that download mp3s off of SoundCloud...
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Are you sure it's correct? That doesn't seem right to me. Both of the tunes seem to be in different keys. Or am I hearing it wrong?
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    Are you sure it's correct? That doesn't seem right to me. Both of the tunes seem to be in different keys. Or am I hearing it wrong?

They're the right notes, it's just not the exact rhythm and the instrument isn't spot on, but there's only so much you can do in a short time with a free music mixer lol
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Fluffers wrote: »

They're the right notes, it's just not the exact rhythm and the instrument isn't spot on, but there's only so much you can do in a short time with a free music mixer lol

Ye you're probably right...

I've just had an idea. I'm gonna try and play a track myself. I'll post it when it's done.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Yeah I think you're slightly off-key there. @simon kamakazi might know the key
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Tyderf wrote: »
    I was trying to play abandon ship on piano but I am just to slow at pecking the keys to I found an online sequencer

Either way I think you're the second best audio genius in Subnautica right now (the first being, well, simon).
    Ok, I've searched for the best track which I could try and play, and the only one which I think could work on my instrument is "Sun and Moons"

The other tracks are either energetic or ambiant, and though sound amazing, they wouldn't sound good on my instrument. Does anybody know the key to Sun & Moons tho? I'm trying to decipher it with MuseScore, but I've no idea how it works. I've never worked with MuseScore in my life.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    they wouldn't sound good on my instrument.

What instrument do you play? I happen to play the bassoon, so naturally not many of these songs are too playable for me...

What instrument do you play? I happen to play the bassoon, so naturally not many of these songs are too playable for me...

Ah now that's a secret... for now.