what do you want to see in subnautica

hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members

Comments

• hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
    is Anne one going to vote or do i have to take this down?
  • dargan012dargan012 Hungary Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214957Members
    Damn The Lost River isn't complete without the phantom leviathan
  • NikonthenetNikonthenet UK Join Date: 2016-05-12 Member: 216680Members
    The P.R.A.W.N not having a habitat builder arm for me was a huge dissapointment.

I get the impression that the games focus changed and it became more combat, less exploration and discovery. I hope thats not the case and am waiting now eagerly for launch.

A Habitat builder arm on the PRAWN is my suggestion. I voted 'other'.
  • SansTheSkelebroSansTheSkelebro Italy Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216071Members
    Most likely none of this will be added for 1.0, but I'd love to see the Phantom/Ghost Leviathan someday.
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
    or a giant amp eall counter part
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Being a biologo-phile in most games I come across, I didn't even have to think about this one. In fact, the main reason I bought Subnautica was for the fantastic and imaginative creature design (which I have to say- props to the devs on that point! This game has some of the best, most amazing creatures that I've seen in recent memory)
  • VoilodionVoilodion Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223230Members
    In-game surveying & mapping capability. The Seaglide & Scanner Room can already scan & display local topography.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Tough one. I certainly hope that the PL and RP will be implemented (as well as some other concept creatures, like the grabcrab), but fact is that right now very few creatures have a unique form of interaction. I would prefer sooner the current ones are fully integrated than new ones without clear plan be implemented.

And from there my vote is to have more to build to improve reward & creative gameplay. Vehicles would work, but I'm thinking more of base components. I'd kill to have something as simple as a roof-balcony for outdoor farming with more elegance and practicality than the ground or foundations offer.
  • milesc50milesc50 wangaratta,VIC,australia Join Date: 2016-10-19 Member: 223237Members
    i really think they should make it multiplayer by the end of this that would definently be good after its finished
  • KisuKisu Germany Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221099Members
    I want them to so something with the void because for now just a huge abyss with nothing in it is a bit weak and just putting the leviathan predators in it is not enough for me..

But what I want more than anything else is the possibility to have some kind of "research laboratory" where you can actually use the laboratory equipment you find on the aurora.
    Analysing the DNA and plants and by that having some new entries in your PDA.

Oh my god that would be so cool... :D
  • vielviel Russia Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217973Members
    I'd like to see surface base modules or at least some unique stuff be able to be built on surface or at least at least ability to build already existent furniture like chairs, tables, trash cans onto the dry ground or onto platforms above sea level. Also i'd like to see an ice biome %)
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    I'd like to eventually see a low detail biome surrounding the play area (instead of cliffs).

Also, I'd love to see persistent gameplay as a DLC (e.g. storms, base damage, maybe seasons - something to keep the gameplay fresh after the story).
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    Kisu wrote: »
    I want them to so something with the void because for now just a huge abyss with nothing in it is a bit weak and just putting the leviathan predators in it is not enough for me..

But what I want more than anything else is the possibility to have some kind of "research laboratory" where you can actually use the laboratory equipment you find on the aurora.

It'd be kindof nice if you had to set up an automated science station or refinery and then leave it for a while... then come back and collect the results.

I agree totally about the abyss.
    Avimimus wrote: »
    Kisu wrote: »

It'd be kindof nice if you had to set up an automated science station or refinery and then leave it for a while... then come back and collect the results.

I agree totally about the abyss.

i would love to see a giant amp eal or giant lost river skeleton counter part
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    An add-on / alternate mode where the map is procedurally generated, unlocked upon completion of the normal campaign. (Maybe make it a separate DLC if it's a lot of work to implement -- I'd pay.)

Additionally or alternatively, create more hand-crafted planets, and sell those as DLC. I'd also buy those.
  • SilkSpiderSilkSpider Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223305Members
    A larger variety of fun parts for making seabases with. And functional beds. Like, have sleeping in one recover health or something.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    SilkSpider wrote: »
    A larger variety of fun parts for making seabases with. And functional beds. Like, have sleeping in one recover health or something.

Yes- The beds really should be functional
  • NecromakNecromak France Join Date: 2016-03-19 Member: 214474Members
    edited October 2016
    IMO, more areas/creatures/vehicles/fonctionalities to extend the game in general, as far as posible (Y'all already work on it, keep going, you're doing an awesome job!).
    But the essential fonctionnality we all want, I think, is...
    A GODAM' COOP/MULTIPLAYER MOD, at least a coop mod with one friend...just...do it, please.

EDIT: Ok, just saw the coop/multiplayer trend... definitely no coop...
  • LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members
    There would be no more vehicles pre v1.0, this is final.
  • Someonestolema02Someonestolema02 BC canada Join Date: 2016-08-03 Member: 220950Members
    A game that isnt riddled with bugs. Stable game > additional content

• CaptainRonCaptainRon Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219569Members
    Definitely more base options... :D I love building bases.
  • SilveressaSilveressa USA Join Date: 2015-03-18 Member: 202279Members
    I'd love some kind of in game map option to more easily gauge your location relative the rest of the world, (and so you can add map markers for crashes, poi's etc, since dumping beacons everywhere winds up making the world a cluttered mess.)
  • SeaBuddySeaBuddy Join Date: 2016-09-22 Member: 222511Members
    The big problem I'd see with the Phantom is that the Lost River is a bit too small to house a big Leviathan. I still want him in though!
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    I'd love to see an icy biome way north of the aurora. And the dock for the cyclops is still a must have, I know they've been dancing around the idea for a long time.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    The most important thing is having more reasons to explore. Once you have a base and whatever vehicles made, there's literally no more goals to achieve so you're left wandering aimlessly.

This is even a problem at the start of the game, as you know all your work is ultimately pointless as it will achieve nothing.