PRAWN grappling arm bug

DatGamertjeDatGamertje Join Date: 2016-10-14 Member: 223111Members
Describtion:
In this bug the grappling arm of the PRAWN does not work, it plays the sound and tries to shoot it.
However nothing happends, after that it just simple resets it self.

Version:
In expiremental mode and normal mode this does not work! I'm currently in creative mode.
39444 Oct-2016 (This is my game version code? Or something like that!)

Video on what's bugging:

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    I've never have that happen to me so im guessing it could be a bug affecting you only perhaps?
    Have you tried different things to fix the bug or is it in your game permanently right now?
  • DatGamertjeDatGamertje Join Date: 2016-10-14 Member: 223111Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »
    I've never have that happen to me so im guessing it could be a bug affecting you only perhaps?
    Have you tried different things to fix the bug or is it in your game permanently right now?

I have got no idea how to fix something like this! What you suggest I should try?
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    sometimes a feature is only temporary bugged and can be ''reset'' by trying things like removing the upgrade from its slot then replacing it in or reloading the game ... those sort of things. Without more info from you its hard to tell if you tested this or just happened to witness this ingame once and decided to report it right away, thats what i meant :smiley:
  • JohnnyTomeJohnnyTome Join Date: 2019-03-22 Member: 251883Members
    He's not the only one. No matter what arm I put the grapple attachment to, the audio triggers and is abruptly cut off. The animation barely even starts. Have yet to make a successful grapple in the game. I have reset the game, reset the computer, tried both slots and even built a separate grapple and prawn suit to experiment with those. Nothing in game has worked. I don't know what I'm doing if this requires more of a technical solution with the software of my computer or download file off of Steam. I am using the mac version though, so there might be a correlation in that. Please help!
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    This actually happened to me after i spammed the grapple arm, but it was fixed when i refreshed my game and logged out of and back into steam.
  • JohnnyTomeJohnnyTome Join Date: 2019-03-22 Member: 251883Members
    Mine just hasn't worked the moment I equip it. I have restarted every game mode, survival or creative. I've restarted my computer, logged in and out of steam. Maybe it's because I use the Mac version, but I'm out of ideas other than it being a bug in the game itself