Natural Selection League, Season 10! - Natural Selection 2

2»

Comments

• TyrwingTyrwing Sweden Join Date: 2015-11-23 Member: 209435Members
    Absurdon wrote: »
    Lol @Kasharic u never played a gather with bubba how can u disagree on that. it's actually way more enjoyable than u think. Either u win through some hilarious strat or u lose and laugh bout his hilarious rages. and believe it or not often enough he is right with what he's sayin so listening to him will even make u a better player. how much more can u want?

Bubba is really hard to take seriously when he rages. Sometimes I think he puts up some kind of charade just to amuse people with his ravings. Kinda like when Schu does it, you can hear the laughter in his voice behind the screaming.
  • RammlerRammler Join Date: 2013-06-18 Member: 185607Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2016
    bubba is bubba. take him how he is. a fag**t
  • IxianIxian Denmark Join Date: 2014-03-16 Member: 194783Members, Squad Five Blue
    @F0rdPrefect You can watch the shoutbox now, and see that the community is actually a bit ashamed of that itself. So its deffinetly not a common thing. And it not the signals players want to send. They WANT a great season 10.
  • Deck_Deck_ Join Date: 2014-07-20 Member: 197526Members
    edited September 2016
    Competitive games lead to competitive spirits - hopefully people can realize when they are going too far. If not, this is why we have admins.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited September 2016
    SantaClaws wrote: »
    When is usually a good time to play gathers? Evenings on weekends?

You can add my Gather announcer bot. In short; it's a steambot, so you don't have to install any 3rd party software, you just add this guy on your friendslist, and he will automatically send you a pm when gather activity begins.

Sounds great, I'll check it out once the website lets me in.
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Hey guys, another post with a surprise!

In-Game rewards, thanks to UWE! And a new way for people looking to play in Season 10 to find teams.
    SantaClaws wrote: »
    When is usually a good time to play gathers? Evenings on weekends?

You can add my Gather announcer bot. In short; it's a steambot, so you don't have to install any 3rd party software, you just add this guy on your friendslist, and he will automatically send you a pm when gather activity begins.

That's super cool. +1 to that.
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    Eait rewards for comp?!