If every creature waged war...

JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
It started off as me spawning two Sea Dragons and eight Reapers to see who would win. The Reapers began to take a pounding so I spawned some more. Then I got carried away and spawned in a large amount of almost every creature.

e0cqeqzr9i99.png
I have made a few observations:

1. Stalkers seem to dwell in a large pack that stays rather close to the ocean floor. They stuck around a single pillar for the entire battle. Some were killed off, but that was only due to smaller creatures such as sandsharks, and stray fire balls from the dragon.

2. Reapers target sandsharks and gasopods more than anything. They killed almost all of the sandsharks and gasopods I had spawned by the end of the battle whilst the stalkers and other creatures were still merrily swimming around.

gtgtwyqejix9.png

3. Sea Dragons stayed close to the surface and targeted any creature. They did not stop attacking the creature that they targeted until it was dead.

4. Reefbacks are useless.

5. Reapers can die, it just takes a hell of a lot of time. It takes seventeen Sea Dragons (the number the battle ended with) and two hours to do.

f14u31iaanuu.png

6. You can spawn in Carar creatures, which is something I didn't think you could do.

7. Sea Dragons are badass, and my new wallpaper.

ah9up9nl1xeq.png

8. Warpers target Carar creatures in large numbers. But, in my case, they all warp away after a good fifteen seconds of chasing.

jdswztgh73a8.png

nbwh1j0ddw85.png

9. Sea Emperors can get Carar at the moment, which is weird but okay.

eho09k99fpp0.png

10. REEFBACKS GET DISMEMBERED WHEN THEY DIE! What the hell?!

3veao7dkai6v.png

11. I found this Sea Dragon under the map... He looks so happy :)

1al1sdd10nft.png

Sorry this was so long, but the fight was pretty long itself. And, of course, the Sea Dragons won after a good few hours. Danny ( :) ) the Sea Dragon looks pretty happy with that ^ ^ ^

Comments