Update Incoming!

awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
There is an update coming soon https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap and I wonder if it will be on time or not. With 5 days to work with it seems possible so hopefully its gonna be here soon! If any of you know more about the release date or if/when its coming please fill me in!

Comments

• JudgeRhadamanthusJudgeRhadamanthus The Internet Join Date: 2015-10-01 Member: 208246Members
    edited September 2016
    Your profile pic (as of time stamp this post) kind of contains spoilers. And I just made it worse for anyone who reads this comment, but still. many try to avoid update or 1.0 spoilers.
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    No no...people see that they'll think we're getting GUNS IN SUBNAUTICA! It's like the devs heard all the complaining and said "fine. You want a gun? Here's a gun."
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    yomama wrote: »
    No no...people see that they'll think we're getting GUNS IN SUBNAUTICA! It's like the devs heard all the complaining and said "fine. You want a gun? Here's a gun."

Yeah, I wanna mount that sucker on my Seamoth!!!

>chuckle<
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    you tighten the last bolt, maniacal grin plastered across your face as you envision having your pale, sinewy nemesis IN YOUR SIGHTS...your reverie is shattered by the protestation of plasteel, shrieking its death cry as your beloved seamoth twists free of its moorings and plummets to the bottom, nose first, like Cyrano deBergerac tripping over a stone in the road...