Saturday Night NS2 Play - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited October 2013 in NS2 General Discussion

imageSaturday Night NS2 Play - Natural Selection 2

G’day everyone! Competitive Natural Selection 2 is glorious. Not only because it just… is, but also because it happens all over the world at all times of the day. Tonight (US time), Australia is doing us all a favour by playing some sweet competitive NS2 on Sunday midday (Aus Time). 50 Shades of Awesome v Scurvy kicks off in less than three hours from this post, on http://twitch.tv/ausns2. For more info about the Australian competitive NS2 scene, head on over the http://ausns2.org. Check out the image above for the global start times. Keep in mind that in the US, the event starts on Saturday night, not Sunday! Be there for some sweet play.…

Read the full story here

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Let this comment thread live!
  • 0ni0ni Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156991Members
    Shouldn't you be busy making NS3 right now? What are you doing posting non-ns3 threads?
    Get back to work.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    also thanks for the time map, but it's all displayed in euro times? 2100 EDT is like 9 pm EST..... or is that too much work to display each timezone
  • BluefangServersBluefangServers Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164763Members
    Good luck to everyone participating :)
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    0ni wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be busy making NS3 right now? What are you doing posting non-ns3 threads?
    Get back to work.
    SHHH THAT'S TOP SECRET TOP SECRETNESS
    SHHH
    YOU CAN'T LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THE TRUTH!
    #GIVETHEMNOTHINGBUTTAKEFROMTHEMEVERYTHING

And yay! We're getting some publicity! Thank fuck my game didn't get streamed, or recorded. infact i hope my games never get streamed, or recorded, unless we're having a good day.

• PakarsPakars Join Date: 2010-11-24 Member: 75262Members
    I can't take the pressure!
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    This match is actually going to be streamed on twitch.tv/ggkaneh --> The aussies aren't available to cast!
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    ezekel wrote: »
    also thanks for the time map, but it's all displayed in euro times? 2100 EDT is like 9 pm EST..... or is that too much work to display each timezone
    For the life of me I can't understand why people don't post in god damn fucking GMT. I hate it when people post stuff in their local time when what they're presenting is a global thing. Why do I have to translate twice? Bull shit I tell you, bull shit. If you just post it in GMT everyone is only responsible for knowing the modifier for their own time zone. I live in -8, that's all I have to remember.

Dear UWE post all future everything in GMT or I'll start emailing you pictures of my nipples.

please forward those pictures to me
  • 0ni0ni Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156991Members
    Post times in GMT, because it only gets worse if you don't.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    ezekel wrote: »
    For the life of me I can't understand why people don't post in god damn fucking GMT. I hate it when people post stuff in their local time when what they're presenting is a global thing. Why do I have to translate twice? Bull shit I tell you, bull shit. If you just post it in GMT everyone is only responsible for knowing the modifier for their own time zone. I live in -8, that's all I have to remember.

Dear UWE post all future everything in GMT or I'll start emailing you pictures of my nipples.

Quoted for truth. I live in +1, and I don't want to figure out wth "CEST" is every time.
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Quoted for truth. I live in +1, and I don't want to figure out wth "CEST" is every time.
    3am CEST doesn't need much calculation +/- 1 or 2. Too early anyway you turn it.

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2016
    I appreciate your appreciation of our appreciation to appreciate appreciations, best of luck everyone trying to get to their destination to appreciate even more destinations...

GTFO spambots! @Foxy git in hir and teach these fools a lesson, damn spambots!
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    "Let's just scroll up a bit to see what this originally was about..."
    _INTER_ wrote: »
    3am CEST doesn't need much calculation +/- 1 or 2. Too early anyway you turn it.

"Wait that is actually a post from me he's quoting"

"..."

"Do you realize I wrote that three years ago"

My thought process during the last two minutes. (It's late. I'm slow. Notsorry for fueling a necro.)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

"..."

My thought process during the last two minutes. (It's late. I'm slow. Notsorry for fueling a necro.)

Them spambots necroed the post, don't worry they're gone now >_>
    Kouji_San wrote: »

"..."

Them spambots necroed the post, don't worry they're gone now >_>

Lies. I can still see it right there. See:
    asadsays wrote: »
    Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!

its scary
    Wait a minute, I thought ... hmm... DAMN TRICKSTERS...
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Banned with extreme prejudice
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Haha I didnt even realize, yea it was late.