People are too stupid to play NS2. Make an official alternative game mode already.

13»

Comments

• snbsnb Join Date: 2006-11-09 Member: 58499Members
    Only if gorges exploded like a giant atomic bile bomb when you drop them.
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    .trixX. wrote: »
    LERKWAFFEN

Lerkwaffeln*
    @Kouji_San As a member of the PC master race, I feel offended by that NINTENDO (Sega would've been fine x) controller in the top left corner.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2016
    .trixX. wrote: »
    @Kouji_San As a member of the PC master race, I feel offended by that NINTENDO (Sega would've been fine x) controller in the top left corner.

I guess... If you cannot acknowledge and appreciate Nintendo power of the 80ies and 90ies :o Consoles went downhill after that trying to compete for visuals vs the PC master race :D
    To hell with the italian plumber, Sonic the Hedgehog is the best! :D
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2016
    The funny thing is, even if I ask a random grandma or grandpa. Name me one game character, they always come up with that fat bastard...

There'd be no grandparent saying, oh the blue blur obviously. Sonic, he's the fastest thing alaiaieaaive :D

But fershure, a true master of the old ways knows where the roots lie and that is of course the 8bit/16bit/commodore era, one cannot become a true PC Master race member if one cannot admire what was done on that ancient hardware

I also love that we've derailed yet another thread @.trixX.6.gif
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    edited September 2016
    @.trixX. I do agree that sonic is way better than that plumber which is an evil guy btw... I mean he is killing animals the whole time and sacrificed his friend for his own good!!!

Sonic is just eternally bullying a fat nerd...

Anyway I love sonic (the old ones up to sonic 3 & knuckles) but atm I like Freedom Planet more (might be a hint for you @.trixX. )