A little confused.

Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
So as far as I know I ordered the special edition of SN. But the plaque hasn't arrived! I don't know why it hasn't arrived in my steam inventory yet but can somebody PLEASE tell me why this could be happening!

Comments

• Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    So it seems to me like everybody knows where theirs are at or have theirs and don't care that someone else is completely in the dark.
  • vielviel Russia Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217973Members
    Special Edition? From the site store?
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    Yeah, but I got the special edition from Steam. Yes, it was available on Steam.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Yeah, but I got the special edition from Steam. Yes, it was available on Steam.

The only way you could get a Hull Plate from the Special Edition, was buying it from Humble Bundle back in late 2014/Early 2015 which has since been discontinued. If you did not buy it from Humble, then you do not have that edition and can no longer get the Limited Edition Hull Plates. Those were rewards for our earliest backers, back when the game was a shell of what it was now.

Buying from Steam you get the 'Deluxe Edition' until our final 1.0 release, which gives you the Cutefish 'pet'. It has not yet decided what our Editions will be once we leave Early Access, but we wont be doing DLC before we finish the game.
  • 2late2die2late2die Toronto Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222119Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    ...we wont be doing DLC before we finish the game.
    Of course you wouldn't, that just goes without saying. I mean heck, who would even do such a crazy... ohhhh, riiight...

Well, it's good to have it stated officially. :)

Too bad I missed out on the Hull Plate. I've been having so much fun with the game since I discovered it - kudos to the entire team.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    edited September 2016
    Obraxis wrote: »
    ...we wont be doing DLC before we finish the game.
    Y'all should do a thing where you can pay like $15 to put whatever image you want on a custom hull plate.
    @Obraxis, on the steam thing it had a link to there and that's where I got it in early 2015! Than I also got the steam version because the other one got corrupted. The reason why I sounded like it should have arrived is because I have seen many of my friends putting it on their cyclops or in their bases. I assumed that it should have been in my game but that's not the case. Either way I just wanted this discussion to just tell me what was going on with the special bonuses of SN.
    edited September 2016
    I did not know that there were 2 different version though, and I'm fine with not getting the plaque. I was just confused because it seemed like everybody else had unboxed theirs except me. Now, if a discussion monitor could please close the discussion that would be fantastic.
  • kiltmankiltman Texas USA Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221884Members
    I just want the 'Jack Septiceye" one
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    edited September 2016
    kiltman wrote: »

There are a few for sale, just at ridiculously high prices.

*Edit*
    500th comment! Woo!
    htz2yj1p2v2z.jpg
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    It bothers me that the icon for decor in building is a hull plate
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    kiltman wrote: »
    i want the IGP one