Subnautica list of bugs - Update 2.0 (no longer updating)

2»

Comments

• Luffy490Luffy490 USA Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218088Members
    edited August 2016
    @Luffy490 For the Mobile Vehicle Bay, I was able to pick it up if I stood on it and looked straight down where I was standing, then the option to pick it up showed.

...huh. Looks like I'll be taking that off the list. It was possible to pick it up without even standing on it pre-update. It was something I always did.

My left thumb-stick is off-center (slowly moving forward in-game), and I was able to pick it up from the water pre-update

I was able to try that, after I took my controller apart and fixed that annoying thumbstick...

• OptimalGOptimalG Join Date: 2016-08-24 Member: 221687Members
    Fish swim around in my seabase.
    I fall out of my seabase sometimes and can't swim only walk on the ground and I can breathe underwater at this point too it is very hard to get back in because the hatch is too high to jump to!
    Mobile Vehicle Bay falls over nearly every time I Stand on it.
    Creatures, fragments, outcrops ect. disapear and I have to reload my game to get them back.
    Some parts of my seabase get blocked up randomly and I can't get through those parts unless I reload my game.
    Framerate and rendering speed need improvment
  • Tlroa893Tlroa893 Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221113Members
    Frame rate drops to almost an unplayable level when I'm in the Seamoth then picks right back up as soon as I exit it. I did find out after I spawned in another Seamoth via console commmands that that one seems to run almost fine. Still choppy but at least I can navigate with it. Haven't tried the Cyclops yet to see if that works as well. I haven't found any kind of fix for this as of yet. I know the frame rate is low on the list of priorities but I do hope fixing the Seamoth and Cyclops frame rates is a top priority seeing as how you can't really do much else in the game without them.
  • FrogmanFreemanFrogmanFreeman US Join Date: 2016-05-28 Member: 217626Members
    Equipping the Propulsion Cannon at the "Heat Source" base will cause the game's frame rate to drop significantly. I posted this on the sticky thread and here just in case.
  • SicknTwisted94SicknTwisted94 Louisiana Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218490Members
    edited August 2016
    Haven't seen this in the thread yet: I was playing survival when a stalker had me trapped in the kelp for a moment when I needed air. I used the fire extinguisher to ascend faster but drowned before that. When I respawned, I was glitched into the wall of the lifepod which then began to forever fly into the sky, to the point the planet didn't exist. Also, being able to see my body down the neck hole is very disturbing, and severely limits visibility when looking straight down. I have the DVR clip save under Xbox GT SicknTwisted02 for any who want to confirm. I don't know how to load it here.
  • SicknTwisted94SicknTwisted94 Louisiana Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218490Members
    edited August 2016
    Ok, so I think the seaglider is messing up area loads. Everything stopped loading in besides basic fish and flora. No stalkers, rabbit rays, gassopods, etc. Blueprint cubes stopped spawning too. Reloading did not fix. Also, catching fish, especially in the beginning, has become a bit ridiculous. It'd be really helpful if we could like make a net from creep vines or something.
  • Luffy490Luffy490 USA Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218088Members
    OptimalG wrote: »
    I fall out of my seabase sometimes and can't swim only walk on the ground and I can breathe underwater at this point too it is very hard to get back in because the hatch is too high to jump to!

Did that happen anywhere, or in the Moonpool?

Also, you could edit your post if you'd like to update it. No need to create new ones :smile:
    Haven't seen this in the thread yet: I was playing survival when a stalker had me trapped in the kelp for a moment when I needed air. I used the fire extinguisher to ascend faster but drowned before that. When I respawned, I was glitched into the wall of the lifepod which then began to forever fly into the sky, to the point the planet didn't exist. Also, being able to see my body down the neck hole is very disturbing, and severely limits visibility when looking straight down.

Hah, that would definitely be interesting to see. I wonder if I can replicate this for a clip

Tlroa893 wrote: »
    Frame rate drops to almost an unplayable level when I'm in the Seamoth then picks right back up as soon as I exit it. I did find out after I spawned in another Seamoth via console commmands that that one seems to run almost fine. Still choppy but at least I can navigate with it. Haven't tried the Cyclops yet to see if that works as well. I haven't found any kind of fix for this as of yet. I know the frame rate is low on the list of priorities but I do hope fixing the Seamoth and Cyclops frame rates is a top priority seeing as how you can't really do much else in the game without them.

Pretty much every vehicle has frame issues, while the Cyclops has the worst of it. It was there pre-patch, but not as bad as it is currently

Ok, so I think the seaglider is messing up area loads. Everything stopped loading in besides basic fish and flora. No stalkers, rabbit rays, gassopods, etc. Blueprint cubes stopped spawning too. Reloading did not fix. Also, catching fish, especially in the beginning, has become a bit ridiculous. It'd be really helpful if we could like make a net from creep vines or something.

Really? They spawn for me, albeit very slowly at times

A net would be nice, but we're stuck with that GravSphere for the time being :neutral:
  • scouttsscoutts Victoria, BC Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220747Members
    I just experienced the Moonpool bug. Bizarre. Luckily I had an ability to climb up to my base and hit a hatch. Otherwise I have no idea what I would do had it been a different base. I made the mistake of saving..thinking an exit would fix the bug. DO NOT do that...if I had been at a different deeper base..the only way to fix would be to do die i think. I have now built a hatch below my moonpool at primary base..
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    @BlindGuardian Im glad i helped. This bug wouldnt be so bad if we could remove upgrades from the Scanner Room so they arent lost when we deconstruct it.
    Not a bug per se, more of a minor complaint. It would be nice if the Seamoth exiting was consistent. Like you always exit out the back and that's where it puts you. It's annoying that sometimes I appear next to it, in front of it, behind it, under it. I know it's stupid but when it comes to hopping out to scan or grab something in a predator infested area, knowing where your gonna pop out can mean the difference between getting eaten or not. Or is this just my game?
  • scouttsscoutts Victoria, BC Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220747Members
    Totally agree..like you said..in those infested areas where you need to hop out, scan an object that can take a lifetime...every second counts.....
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Tlroa893 wrote: »
    Not a bug per se, more of a minor complaint. It would be nice if the Seamoth exiting was consistent. Like you always exit out the back and that's where it puts you. It's annoying that sometimes I appear next to it, in front of it, behind it, under it. I know it's stupid but when it comes to hopping out to scan or grab something in a predator infested area, knowing where your gonna pop out can mean the difference between getting eaten or not. Or is this just my game?

This has actually been fixed for me since the prawn update.
  • muteonemuteone Australia Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216850Members
    Stuck in the seamoth room within aurora,
    I saved and quit game after entering the door to the seamoth room, when I reloaded the door is sealed and I have no option to cut or repair it from within the room to get back out.
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    New bug when spawning creatures in creative while in a cyclops, I spawned a sea dragon for purposes lol and next thing I know own I'm flying through the air higher then the aurora and extremely far like I could see the entire top of the aurora kinda like getting a cyclops cannon and launching it like in a circus. Not a game affecting bug as you have to spawn a creature to do it but still wanted to post it.
    Is it just me or does the player now move extremely slow? I realize you can sprint now but it seems like you move way too slow for a normal walk.
    Ok, I started a new game but I used the glider to give me a 200m boost. (I was tracking lifepod 7) when I did, all fish stopped spawning. All stones stopped spawning. No limestone, no bladderfish, etc. But when I decided to try to get inside the Aurora, I found no visible entrance besides one blocked of by crates and desks. I tried the back thrusters, but a single flippin reaper leviathan was guarding it (still no other fish besides that and one mesmer) eventually, after refusing to use the glider, they started spawning again. Love the prawnsuit. Love the new names. Caves and tunnels are really hard to squeeze through sometimes. Love the computers sassy updates.
  • ThewhaleThewhale Join Date: 2017-06-17 Member: 231151Members
    I've seen the issues about the land loading in slowly, and I kinda wanted to add on to that; I was in my seamoth sorta exploring around the enforcement tower and after going around the island I tried to find the underwater entrance for the tower but it had dissappeared, and while I was looking for it the tower materialized right on top of me and I got my seamoth stuck in the walls, I was able to get out (without my seamoth) although there was water in the lower levels until I reloaded. On the same island I accidentally ran my seamoth up onto the land, and after I walked away and came back I discovered it had seeped into the ground to the point where I couldn't even see it. Ive learned my lesson and will save more often
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Thewhale wrote: »
    I've seen the issues about the land loading in slowly, and I kinda wanted to add on to that; I was in my seamoth sorta exploring around the enforcement tower and after going around the island I tried to find the underwater entrance for the tower but it had dissappeared, and while I was looking for it the tower materialized right on top of me and I got my seamoth stuck in the walls, I was able to get out (without my seamoth) although there was water in the lower levels until I reloaded. On the same island I accidentally ran my seamoth up onto the land, and after I walked away and came back I discovered it had seeped into the ground to the point where I couldn't even see it. Ive learned my lesson and will save more often

Almost the exact same things happened to me. Beached one Seamoth on the floating island, went back to my base to build a Repulsion cannon to see if I could knock it back into the water. When I got back it had clipped through the surface of the island and I couldn't get to it. Same with the enforcement tower, everything spawned in too slowly and one of those cubes spawned around me. Had to drown to get out.

I saw someone mention that they sometimes fell out of their base and could walk around on the bottom like it was dry land, and not use up oxygen. That happened to me once while standing on the bridge of my Cyclops. Kind of a bummer. I don't remember how, but I was able to start swimming again and get back.

Oh, one other crazy thing: I loaded some gas torpedoes into my exosuit and then docked it in my Cyclops, whereupon the Cyclops started tilting nose up in the water and spinning slowly in circles. I fell backwards from the bridge but was able to get to the hatch and outside. I realized I had to get the suit out of it but I couldn't get back in because the hatch was way up out of the water. Luckily, I had another Cyclops standing by (built a second one as an experiment for something else). I was able to pilot that one under the stern of the first Cyclops and kind of prop it up/keep it in place so I could get back in and get the suit out. Once I got the suit out of the dock, it stopped spinning. Anyone else have weird stuff happen with the gas torpedoes like that?
  • NiitroglycerineNiitroglycerine Join Date: 2018-02-20 Member: 237992Members
    Corrupted save or something>>
    Save data loading failed(broken uncompressed block)

No idea what's caused it :( but can't load my save, one day I'll get to finish the story :'( lol