Subnautica game preview question

MetalDragoonMetalDragoon Your moms bed Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220738Members
So I'm planning to get the game preview as in pay for it, does that mean I'll get the full game when it comes out?

Comments

• Invisigoth247Invisigoth247 USA Join Date: 2016-03-06 Member: 213934Members
    edited July 2016
    So I'm planning to get the game preview as in pay for it, does that mean I'll get the full game when it comes out?

Yes

Edit: Be advised, however, XBOX version is extremely buggy right now. Devs said, though, that there is a big patch coming out soon to hopefully fix all the various issues.
  • BrokenGamez77BrokenGamez77 United States Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220689Members
    I think the devs said that they submitted a hotfix to microsoft certification, so if it passes then we should have it in a few weeks. But..... I wouldn't buy the game until the hotfix is out.
  • MetalDragoonMetalDragoon Your moms bed Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220738Members
    Ok thank you, that means I'm getting it today
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    That's a good idea because all early access players will get the cutefish as a pet when the game fully releases.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    That's a good idea because all early access players will get the cutefish as a pet when the game fully releases.

i got it on day one will i get the PET
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members

Like he just said, as long as you get it before the Big Final 1.0 release you should get it. :)
    h
    Rezca wrote: »

Like he just said, as long as you get it before the Big Final 1.0 release you should get it. :)

have we had the 1.0 yet
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    no not 1.0 yet. im not sure the current build version but 1.0 is reached when the devs feel they have a final build bug free and ready to sell as a complete game. I have heard a few guesses we may be there in december or shortly after.
    so
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    no not 1.0 yet. im not sure the current build version but 1.0 is reached when the devs feel they have a final build bug free and ready to sell as a complete game. I have heard a few guesses we may be there in december or shortly after.

so when they bring the full game will we have to pay again ?
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    edited August 2016
    no we do not pay again we own a game in progress, under development and early access. As the game changes we get updates along the way and when considered v1.0 it is kinda final, less we could say to improve it or change it because it is a finished version. the price may even go up for anyone wanting to buy the final product AT THAT TIME but we already own it and will have it.

*there may be additional content or add-on for sale after it becomes final but we get the full game to start at least and maybe a pet or prize for being here early :)
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    no we do not pay again we own a game in progress, under development and early access. As the game changes we get updates along the way and when considered v1.0 it is kinda final, less we could say to improve it or change it because it is a finished version. the price may even go up for anyone wanting to buy the final product AT THAT TIME but we already own it and will have it.

*there may be additional content or add-on for sale after it becomes final but we get the full game to start at least and maybe a pet or prize for being here early :)

thanks man
  • craigocraigo United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-03-09 Member: 238819Members
    edited March 2018
    so is this confirmed? or just something someone thinks? that if you buy the game preview you will get the full game for no extra cost? i have a new xbox one got it today and have no idea what it means as i dont play stream or pc
  • cyanhbcyanhb US Join Date: 2019-01-23 Member: 249243Members
    Must be a rumor, I bought the early access in 2016 and received nothing.
  • CoolKId2200CoolKId2200 United States Join Date: 2019-01-06 Member: 248171Members
    Absolutely love the game, had some logging in issues at the start but then, a notification on my xbox popped up and said "there is a syncing problem" and i had to re upload my game process from xbox live (it did it automatically). i finished the game so fast and i wish there would be more tuff to do imbetween the life pod to going down into the lost river.