[Experimental] build 35383 -- Cant load save games

RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
As of the last 82mb update we just had sooner today, it is now impossible for me to load any save games. When you go to the Load screen the savegames appear to be there but theyre graphically all cramped up and you cant click on any of them.

Its possible to start new games tho but not having access to our already in-progress ones sadly. I'd put a screeny here to show the problem but for some reasons the site does not let me right now

Comments

• Invisigoth247Invisigoth247 USA Join Date: 2016-03-06 Member: 213934Members
    edited July 2016
    Same with me. When I click load game, the load screen pops up but my saved games are all scrunched to the left side and can't click them.

Build 35383
  • kirafacekiraface Join Date: 2016-07-29 Member: 220760Members
    Same x3 :(

Build 35383

Orxkdc.jpg
    Hey, If you own a gamepad you can select the saved game using that. Then I just turn off my controller. B)
  • DactylosDactylos United States Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220055Members
    Me three.

ThsTvXo.png

Just happened today.
    kiraface wrote: »
    Hey, If you own a gamepad you can select the saved game using that. Then I just turn off my controller. B)

I tried this, it doesn't work for me. The xbox controller I'm using doesnt seem to work properly. Thats after I enabled controller use.
  • Darth_CrunchusDarth_Crunchus Pennsylvania, USA Join Date: 2015-07-28 Member: 206467Members

Worked once, now they seem to have taken the controller tab out of Options...Why? Welp, I guess they don't want us to play at all for right now...especially since it's still changest 35383, and the update, at 3:29 PM (EST), was 0.0 bytes, but took out the controller support. Changeset on the Backend is 35445. I've tried opting out of and back into Experimental, verifying game cache, nothing works. I thought that maybe opting back into Experimental might help it push through the apparent digital constipation. No such luck.
    It got fixed! However, I can not build a multi-purpose room with a new game still...
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
  • MushroomhermitMushroomhermit Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220791Members
    It got fixed! However, I can not build a multi-purpose room with a new game still...

You don't get that blueprint by default anymore. You need to find fragments.

Try the Jelly Shroom Caves. Thats where I found the multipurpose room fragments.
  • entropyjonesentropyjones somewhere Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220808Members
    I don't even get to see the Load Game option. Every time I start this piece of junk it only says new game. Checking the file structure shows three seperate new games I have started. And yet Load Game is never an option when I start the game.

This is the buggiest early access game I have ever seen. What I have of the gameplay was amazing but I have spent as much trying to make this game work as I have spent playing it. If it's this shite it should be free!