Xbox one patch problem, is this just me?

Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
Hey guys! besides the obvious save/load issues and the sound clips getting stuck in a loop...

Has anyone else noticed that there is still NO jellyshrooms in the Jellyshroom caves or is this just me?. I cant say NO jellyshrooms, there is the smaller ones floating off the ground right outside of the abandoned sea base down there but that's it!. It really bums me out aswell, ever since I first saw the xbox one trailer I set out once I could to find that biome. I was in that cave system for 2 hours searching for the way into the jellyshroom caves thinking they where deeper down, not knowing I was actually where they are supposed to be.

Also while I'm talking about jelly's The giant floaters under "floater island" are also missing for me, as are the floaters in the under water islands.. I'm actually hoping that its a rare issue and little to no one else is running into this problem.

are you able to shed some light on this @Squeal_Like_A_Pig ? or any other dev still out there in unknown worlds land?

Comments

• Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Hey guys! besides the obvious save/load issues and the sound clips getting stuck in a loop...

Has anyone else noticed that there is still NO jellyshrooms in the Jellyshroom caves or is this just me?. I cant say NO jellyshrooms, there is the smaller ones floating off the ground right outside of the abandoned sea base down there but that's it!. It really bums me out aswell, ever since I first saw the xbox one trailer I set out once I could to find that biome. I was in that cave system for 2 hours searching for the way into the jellyshroom caves thinking they where deeper down, not knowing I was actually where they are supposed to be.

Also while I'm talking about jelly's The giant floaters under "floater island" are also missing for me, as are the floaters in the under water islands.. I'm actually hoping that its a rare issue and little to no one else is running into this problem.

are you able to shed some light on this @Squeal_Like_A_Pig ? or any other dev still out there in unknown worlds land?
    Hmm, sorry, this is the first I'm hearing of that issue. We'd certainly like to hear from anyone else who may be experiencing this problem as well, but there's no reason that Jellyshrooms and giant floaters would have gone missing with this update.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members

Hmm, sorry, this is the first I'm hearing of that issue. We'd certainly like to hear from anyone else who may be experiencing this problem as well, but there's no reason that Jellyshrooms and giant floaters would have gone missing with this update.

sorry to say DEVS but im having that to i found a crabsnake swimming but noooo where in that mega cave did i see 1% of the BIOME sorry to say that thats a error in the update no jellyshooms
  • Mk2Mk2 Join Date: 2016-07-08 Member: 219848Members
    No, we're all in one pickle or the other. I did not really give this patch much of a try, because of the obnoxious sound bugs and save/load bugs... So there might very well be more issues with the update than most of us experienced. Makes one really wonder how all of this made it past UW, they seem to genuinely care about their game. I'll chalk it up to console growing pains. Let us hope they can hotfix this into an enjoyable state!
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Yeah this is a learning process for us. We've been working in the much-faster land of Steam for a long time. But also, we're new to console development which makes everything much trickier.

We've submitted the hotfix so we're hoping it will be shooting through the intarwebs to you shortly. It's a bit out of our hands at the moment though.
  • RedEyes245RedEyes245 U.S.A Join Date: 2016-07-24 Member: 220626Members
    There is also no blood kelp and only small amounts of blood oil. Also, I can't find reapers anywhere and I've searched the Aurora, dunes, and the mountains. Were they not added?
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Ive seen Reapers but thats it. I havent been to the jellyshroom or blood kelp area yet, but i have never seen a giant floater at the floating island or underwater islands. Multiple playthroughs and even reloading right under the island. Never seen em