Xbox one mobile vehicle bay

Johnycash1982Johnycash1982 Stoke-on-Trent Join Date: 2016-07-27 Member: 220711Members
Game breaking bug. Will let you deploy but once you try to access the menu it freezes the character. No way to move past this.

Comments

• Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    edited July 2016
    OMG. Do not get on it without the seamoth or cylops blueprints, problem solved.
    Why are people still hopping on the mobile vehicle bay when they dont have the blueprints and thus cant build anything? It doesnt makes sense, "yay i built a mobile vehicle bay, now im gonna stand on it for no reason"

Also this issue has been posted and SOLVED multiple times but rather than search the forums for the answer you made an account to post a bug that already been posted 100 times. Please read before you plead.
  • TerrazinTerrazin Germany Join Date: 2016-03-01 Member: 213688Members
    OMG. Do not get on it without the seamoth or cylops blueprints, problem solved.
    Why are people still hopping on the mobile vehicle bay when they dont have the blueprints and thus cant build anything? It doesnt makes sense, "yay i built a mobile vehicle bay, now im gonna stand on it for no reason"

Also this issue has been posted and SOLVED multiple times but rather than search the forums for the answer you made an account to post a bug that already been posted 100 times. Please read before you plead.

People want to check the stuff out that they build. Even if they don't have any blueprints (which they don't necessarily know) you can at least watch the drones hover around. Also, "solved" would mean the bug doesn't happen anymore. You can't call a workaround a real solution imho.

• Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Fair enough point. I do love the sounds the drones make, and i can understand wanting to check out the cool thing we just built. Thanks for the call out, there was really no need for me to reply in such a snarky way and i apologize for that.

However i did not mean "solved" as if fixed, I wouldve said "patched" if it was fixed. I just meant that there was a way to avoid it and if you get stuck in it you can fix it by opening up the dev concole. For any one who encountered the problem and had the question of how to fix or avoid it, that question is solved. :smile: