Plz stop whining over glitches bitches

muckypupmuckypup netherlands Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220029Members
Jeez louise,why all who are not satisfied at the moment with subnautica,quit ur whining and go play something else.
why not play the game and give feedback over it,over glitches or whatever,but damn quit ur whining crying about this doesn't work that won't work.

What ur feedback don't work? well here is the site put ur feedback in it.

Should be ashamed of urselves,dev's putting ton of work in it FOR US GAMERS,and ur crying and whining.

Yáll know i't's PREVIEW/EARLY ACCESS,i'm reading,no more of this,can't take anymore,this is it for me,omg grow up..

The game is great,think we all agree on that,those who are not able to pass through the jungle of early access/develop stage,yeah well tough for ya.

just me thinking,love to yáll :P

Comments

• BrokenGamez77BrokenGamez77 United States Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220689Members
    If we weren't complaining the developers would have no feed back. Yes I KNOW it's early access but still the game is broken and should not have released at the moment. I like this game and many others do. Me and many others are taking breaks until the game is fixed. So how about you educate yourself on why people are complaining. The game is unplayable and broken on the XB1.
  • Invisigoth247Invisigoth247 USA Join Date: 2016-03-06 Member: 213934Members
    If we weren't complaining the developers would have no feed back. Yes I KNOW it's early access but still the game is broken and should not have released at the moment. I like this game and many others do. Me and many others are taking breaks until the game is fixed. So how about you educate yourself on why people are complaining. The game is unplayable and broken on the XB1.

I believe what the OP was getting at is there is a difference in reporting bugs and people complaining.
This discussion has been closed.