Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• GrimgarGrimgar USA Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220204Members
    I've did the whole reinstalling game +new game ,doesn't matter sadly , these bugs need to be killed with a up date , to be honest my game looks worse an plays worse than be4 Like the few new things they gave us , but starting to become a game in it self of reseting game , marking new game to stay ahead of the bugs , but with theses bugs on a new saved game makes it difficult to move forward into other areas to find thing an blue prints that were moved or newly added , realy hope we get some sea bug killer going on cause I love me some subnatica , like to get back up to using torpedoes again, to bad I can't find the bug in the game an torpedo his as*
  • gauchobluesgauchoblues calofornia Join Date: 2016-07-19 Member: 220424Members
    Is there a way to use the cyclops cameras on xbox?
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    @gauchoblues Sadly no, not that I've been able to learn. No one has posted a success with those yet :( . The devs said yesterday though they are working on a second hotfix for xbox issues right now and likely wont be long. :)
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    anyone else have trouble shooting the sea moth torpedos i can't seem to get mine to fire pressed every button and all have a purpose nothing left unchecked and can't seem to get them to fire got it once no idea how i did it
    @Yargish89 It has to do with the button mapping. A few players claim success if you separate left hand, use, deconstruct to different buttons it works. I think the example I've seen was deconstruct on left trigger, use on A, and left hand on B or something like that. I have not tried yet to do it myself.
  • TaraXaverieTaraXaverie USA Join Date: 2016-07-19 Member: 220438Members
    I can't use the submit feedback because there's no way to select anything but the textbox, so I'm going to leave this here. My floating lockers keep disappearing. I've had to recollect supplies three times now.
  • nixoncodynixoncody Florida Join Date: 2016-07-18 Member: 220388Members
    I haven't been able to use the feedback tab either. Also, bulkheads will not open for me and I'm trapped in my base. And it appears that the longer I play the game in one sitting, the frame rate gets progressively worse, and I have to restart it to fix it. There is also no button to replace batteries on the Seaglide.
  • Sea_x_HawkSea_x_Hawk North Texas Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220337Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    @Sea_x_Hawk this happens when you have no complete vehicle blueprints. It doesn't know what to do and you get stuck

@Slackerstu Thanks for the info! So can I go find them or must I restart? What does the vehicle do?
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    @Yargish89 It has to do with the button mapping. A few players claim success if you separate left hand, use, deconstruct to different buttons it works. I think the example I've seen was deconstruct on left trigger, use on A, and left hand on B or something like that. I have not tried yet to do it myself.

thank you for the info
    @Sea_x_Hawk You just need to complete the seamoth or cyclops blueprints and you will no longer be held hostage when you ride the vehicle bay. No need to reinstall
  • Sea_x_HawkSea_x_Hawk North Texas Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220337Members
    @Sea_x_Hawk You just need to complete the seamoth or cyclops blueprints and you will no longer be held hostage when you ride the vehicle bay. No need to reinstall

@Slackerstu TYSM for the info. Much appreciated. Good to hear because I don't want to have to start over yet again and lose it all! In that regard, any tips I should know for avoiding that happening? Thx
  • DamdChaosDamdChaos ohio Join Date: 2016-07-19 Member: 220447Members
    I've been playing Subnautica since right after its release on xbox. I love the game and like where it's heading. Can't wait for more. But I have noticed a few minor and annoying bugs, and have had to start quite a few new games especially after the recent update.

-frame rate is greatly reduced the longer game is played (reloading game fixes for a while)

-4x4 storage locker will disappear over time unless contact is made or if its stored in another locker

-can not equip fish to quick slots, for example trying to hand feed a peeper to a stalker for its teeth is impossible, and using seamoth to get teeth takes too long

-other game modes besides survival, your character doesnt swim but walks along the ocean floor, while sea life still swims, and you can not reach life pod or anything out of reach above you (can not surface either)

-battery recharge station wont take depleted batteries because the batteries are consumed, unable to replace dead tools with fresh batteries. the option to replace is there but does nothing. ive had to remake dead tools instead

-swim charge fins no longer charge held items. a few days ago they worked fine. i will remake new charge fins and see if that works

-navigation within inventory: right bumper goes left, left bumper goes right. no option to change this

-seamoth torpedo, perimeter defense, and sonar mods do not work on left trigger pull like they did before update. they will, however; activate after game save. (selecting mod like torpedo, open menu to save, pressing A to save and then torpedo will fire) at the moment this is the only way i can use activated mods. the passive mods work as expected

On a side note good job so far. This is an immense world the Devs are trying to wrangle in and I appreciate the effort. Has anyone else received the cute fish for purchasing? I have not. Lastly where are all the humongous sea creatures? Ive found a few additions but no leviathans or emperors. Is there a list of active fauna that are active in the current xbox build?
  • SicknTwisted94SicknTwisted94 Louisiana Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218490Members
    I'm a bit disappointed with some of the fanbase. So many people begged and begged for the update to get expedited, yet now they turn around and complain when the devs do exactly as they asked even tho it wasn't ready yet. I feel like people are too impatient nowadays, too entitled. Best of luck with your next update patches, devs. Take all the time you need, we can wait.
  • nixoncodynixoncody Florida Join Date: 2016-07-18 Member: 220388Members
    @dexter397 I have the same problem with the bulkheads. The only solution I've found is deconstructing them and then reconstructing them after you walk through, but this doesn't work if your inventory is full or if they're keeping your base hull from rupturing.
  • FishyFishFishyFish Join Date: 2016-07-20 Member: 220457Members
    I'm having a problem with the mobile vehicle bay. When I climb on and select use the game freezes and I can't do anything. Please fix this I need my seamoth so I can explore more.
  • sistrcylonsistrcylon California Join Date: 2016-07-20 Member: 220462Members
    Ever since the update (I started a new Freedom game):
    • I cannot swap batteries into my seaglide. It says insert new battery() with no control listed in the parenthesis. Pressing A does nothing.
    • I cannot leave feedback from within the game. I can get the onscreen keyboard to come up, type in text, but the text does not show up in the appropriate field, nor can I navigate to most of the fields/options on screen
    • Lots of brain coral noise almost everywhere
  • nord13nord13 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 219955Members
    edited July 2016
    So It won't let me scan the last moonpool fragment, I've reinstalled the game, quit, then rejoin the game and nothing works.... And it's a bummer since the moonpool is a major thing in the game, won't even let me use the blueprint moonpool blueprint in the devconsole

Edit: are they gonna put in another quick hotfix for these sounds and fragment glitches? Does anyone have any insight when this update might come out?
  • RavenLCRavenLC Mexico Join Date: 2016-07-02 Member: 219464Members
    @nord13 check the discossion: (there is a date for the next update) last comment.
  • SifilusSifilus Texas Join Date: 2016-07-21 Member: 220531Members
    getting repeating sounds and invisible pause and inventory screen also my knife was gone when i reloaded my game.
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    RavenLC wrote: »
    @nord13 check the discossion: (there is a date for the next update) last comment.

What discussion are you referring to?
  • flynnfishflynnfish Michigan Join Date: 2016-07-22 Member: 220553Members
    Great update! Lots of cool new things. A few bugs right off the bat,
    -most controller buttons have changed, can't catch food when you have to move your thumb from the joystick to the A button.
    -can not cook any food on the fabricator.
    -I can only place corridors in one direction. All my rooms are lined up in a row.
    - corals and rock are still regenerating through base walls.
    - fish swimming in base and corridors.
    - gravishere and floating lockers keep disappearing. And stalker eats gravishere.
    - lots of items disappeared from list of things to make in creative mode after reloading.
    Just what I found so far.
  • drunkenshaolindrunkenshaolin london Join Date: 2016-07-22 Member: 220555Members
    hey not sure if these have been noted.

framerate drops after 30mins of play.

scanner room builds but nothing highlights to be scanned.

seems like if u build a heat knife the bubbles and smoke still appear after puting it away and constant bubble noise will be active, the whole time u play, unless u restart.

when portable handheld scuba runs out of power and your wearing the charge finns, you cant place battery in to fix this.

plant life, like vines spawn to slowly and appear infront of you, when in scuba, also seen this with everything like land, fish.

your feedback option in game lets you type what is needed but wont let you do anything else.

there are loads more but reading through this thread, they mostly been covered.
  • RavenLCRavenLC Mexico Join Date: 2016-07-02 Member: 219464Members
    qpearl35 wrote: »
    RavenLC wrote: »

What discussion are you referring to?

the discussion's name is:

is there a confirm date for next update
  • RyarthRyarth Join Date: 2016-07-22 Member: 220575Members
    Whenever I am within a rather large radius of the life pod, the sound of getting air from a pipe continues to play over and over. This happens even if I don't get air from a pipe. The glitched sounds stop playing when I get close to the Aurora, but continue to play when I enter the "radius" of the sound glitch
  • ThickerRoom73ThickerRoom73 Join Date: 2016-07-23 Member: 220583Members
    Love the idea of the game but some things obviously don't translate to console well. For example, I can't click on a smiley face to leave feedback. You can't CLICK with consoles. Also the frame rate is horrendous and makes it really frustrating to grab a fish with that tiny cursor when the game is lagging so hard. My BIGGEST complaint though is the constant brain coral sound effect when there is no brain coral anywhere remotely close by. It is soooooo nerve racking and destroys the entire experience. So much work put into sound effects and music and I can't hear it over the constant roar of bubbles. I hope you can fix these things because I love the concept and this game could be fantastic!
  • DraftySeaDraftySea logan Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216718Members
    i can't swim in thhe recent update and my controls won't nor can i look left and right

• bellyblaster54bellyblaster54 Join Date: 2016-07-23 Member: 220584Members
    ya im trying to build the moonpool but icant because lubricant wont show up in fabricater
  • Joeluus96Joeluus96 Switzerland Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218793Members
    after I played for like 3 hours straight, suddenly nothing was spawning anymore: no fish and all the fragments had despawned
  • OystersRckafelaOystersRckafela MI Join Date: 2016-07-24 Member: 220603Members
    Copper ore is invisible when mined from limestone and quartz seems to not respawn.
  • SergioEASergioEA Brazil Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219419Members
    Just in August... Update in August... Dont cry.