Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    edited July 2016
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    @oelikoelie Delete and reinstall your game to restore the blueprints. You will keep your save. I hear if you avoid exiting the game from the start menu this is avoided. (go to xbox dashboard after saving and just just quit the game)

I already installed it twice and it doesn't work. I don't have chairs and desks and much more in creative build. I have 2 of the 4 building screens blank. and others have things not complete. cc doesnt work. My game is realy worse than before.

I tried fresh installs and started a game in 3 modes. all have problems. lol But ey, i think its gonna be ok, just be patience and eventualy.... there will be an update for this game :)

offtoppic ps: i loved minecraft on xbox when i tried it for the 3rd time. im 38 now, this little thing i always liked was that it Always! said : there will be an update for this game eventualy! :) lol

• HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members

fatalitix wrote: »
    I have big issues of framerate and clipping, it's unplayable. Do I stop play the game until a new update come out or is there a solution ? (like reinstall the game). ++

Yes uninstall and reinstall. I actually deleted it, all including my old saves from my harddrive, then reinstalled. Seemed to be better, I think the old saves with the new update cause more bugs due to this being such a large update, 2.9 gigs I think. Hope this improves your game
    fatalitix wrote: »
    I have big issues of framerate and clipping, it's unplayable. Do I stop play the game until a new update come out or is there a solution ? (like reinstall the game). ++

We cant tell you to stop playing. :) New install can! work but not guaranteed. I tried. I personally gonna try a 3rd install and if that keeps the problems im gonna play still a bit in the bugged world. some bugs can be cool afterall. ;)

• HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    Has anyone had the bug where all beacon labels start bouncing up and down while swimming?
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Has anyone had the bug where all beacon labels start bouncing up and down while swimming?

Yes I see this often but it was there before this update also.
    Slackerstu wrote: »

Yes I see this often but it was there before this update also.

I hope they still think about giving us the option to turn them off.
  • ansibombansibomb Canada Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220198Members
    edited July 2016
    If you press B during the intro with the PDA, the next use of the PDA it will be blank. Upon restarting a new game, the textures on the hands will clip through the black wetsuit. Using the moon pool exit off the pod makes you fall the the ground. I've only noticed it does this when the hand texture is corrupted. Closing the game completely and restarting seems to fix the falling issue as well as the textures.

Also at the options menu if you go down past controller, it highlights the main menu behind and allows you to use them from that menu
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    edited July 2016
    In addition to not being able to turn on or off the interior and exterior lights of the cyclops, and not being able to use the exterior camera for the cyclops, I also can not keep the cyclops in a save cause if i save then leave and go back into that save the cyclops would be gone. :(
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    And at a certain point the bulkheads stop working right and can not be opened
  • RavenLCRavenLC Mexico Join Date: 2016-07-02 Member: 219464Members
    possible buble sound solution:

Ok today i was playing and i had the sound but i notice the moment i star getin it, then i try to evoid that situation.

what i did was evoiding to enter the lifepod from the water but always from the stairs, and i had the most time playing wuth out the sound.

dont know if was a coincidence but you could try it may be will work

PD let me know please =)
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Anyone else couldnt walk around 1 side of ghe interior of the moon pool or was that something odd i did lol also anyome else randomly your base gets holes in it im at 90.0 health fro, 3 bulk heads and 4 platforms my base is 6 multi room and moonpool with a scanner room 1 hallway and 1 glass hall glass windows on all sides for a muLti room and 2 with reinforce o and a observatory and as i list it math may not add up here o.o
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    Yes I mean in the Xbox I couldn't send feedback and also the HUD for the scanner room isn't working. Is that because I can't select what I want to find in the scanner room list of items?

Thats not the devs fault but the One's browser. But it's just as, as not easier to do it on pc so that's no issue here ;) .

What do you mean the browser Cuz I can't use the scanner room either or the cyclops cameras I can't select the button for them.
    Today i installed a new game and did it with the cable connected and nothing else. It does seem to work better now than the first 2 times. In creative mode i have my options back. I did manage to put some 5 hours into the game.

The sound issue is from that dome plant that gives you oxygen. Still i can't get it to stop .

Also i want to address that the sounds of the attacking creatures is waay too much. This was pretty good in the last version but now all i hear is animals attacking all the time, It's distracting from the rest.
  • bbot0625bbot0625 usa Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218150Members
    OK SO APPARENTLY IM A GOD SINCE THE 7 14 16 UPDATE I CAN WALK UNDER THE WATER AND NOT ONLY CAN I WALK UNDERWATER BUT I DONT NEED TO BREATH EITHER I TRYED THE GAMERESET DEBUG AND THAT DIDNT WORK IS ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS
  • shakerhobgoblinshakerhobgoblin australia Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218645Members
    Im still not getting all blueprints i have scanned like before the update some are stuck at full
  • AydenTheKillaAydenTheKilla North Carolina Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216044Members
    Played for a little over 3 hours last night. Seen a few bugs for sure.

Its too hard to catch fish.

Theirs no way to replace a power cell on the seaglide.

No percentage on the fire extinguisher.

The animal sounds are way to high and need to be adjustable. I peed my pants the first time i heard a reaper in this update :(

I dont know if it is a bug but the sand sharks and stalkers seem to follow you more then usual. I had a sand shark follow me all the way back to the lifepod in the safe shallows.

Losing blueprints when reloading saves. Then there was no fragments after i reloaded.

Horrible fps issues. Especially when in the seamoth and cyclops.

Copper seems to disappear but still be grabbable when you break it out of limestone. When you swim away and then back it reappears but is black. Not sure if any other minerals did the same.

Any other bugs ive seen are very small. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks for the support and all the effort. I love unknown worlds and subnautica and will continue to support it and you guys! Thank you for this game!
  • RADARBrianRADARBrian Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219943Members
    You just need to go to options and bind a button to reload a battery. Have the battery in inventory ... Load the seaglide and press button. Then you will have options to reload.

The bubble sound starts within 1 to 2 minutes of play. I either play on mute or don't play. I'm reaching the point of not playing until it's fixed.
    RADARBrian wrote: »
    You just need to go to options and bind a button to reload a battery. Have the battery in inventory ... Load the seaglide and press button. Then you will have options to reload.

The bubble sound starts within 1 to 2 minutes of play. I either play on mute or don't play. I'm reaching the point of not playing until it's fixed.

I've played for over an hour with no bubble sounds. Have you uninstalled then reinstalled the game yet?
    I haven't. I will do that in a bit. Did you also start a new game after reinstall?
    Eh. Still bubble sounds. Oh well... I'll wait for next patch I guess.
  • OceanWizardOceanWizard Ut Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220338Members
    I got a really bad bug. Just learned of the new update and started a new game. Everything went well up until I stepped out of the pod and I was immediately sunk to the ocean floor couldn't swim up and my oxygen bar didn't deplete. The audio repeated getting oxygen from the purple plants. I immediately quit the game and started a new one and got the same results. Wandered around on the ocean floor towards the Aurora and got stuck in a radiated area because I could not swim up. When I died the screen just went black and I could not report the feedback on my xbox it would not move the cursor over to it.
    RADARBrian wrote: »
    I haven't. I will do that in a bit. Did you also start a new game after reinstall?

Yes, I deleted everything from my harddrive and then I reinstalled.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    I had fishy's in my base twice just came on through the floor lol i had a whhaaaaaaaaaat moment when i saw it XD lol it was funny (laughing at myself and the randomness)
  • FrogmanFreemanFrogmanFreeman US Join Date: 2016-05-28 Member: 217626Members
    I got a bug that makes the brain coral bubble noise. I also cannot harvest plate coral because no matter how many times I hit it with a knife the coral will not break.
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    New bug scanner room cameras can go under the map and inside vehicles and bases,p1bad6j788z2.png
    orru52ra9cel.png
    1dsardnhpcbw.png
    I even too screen shots
  • SergioEASergioEA Brazil Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219419Members
    Soon update... good
  • AydenTheKillaAydenTheKilla North Carolina Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216044Members
    I reinstalled my game. Fragments and blueprints came back... For a while. Turned off my xbox and came back on. Now the fragments and blueprints are gone again
    @AydenTheKilla This issue can be avoided on Xbox if you do not use the game menu to leave the game. Instead go to the xbox panel button and press start to quit game there and this will not happen to your saves.
  • Sea_x_HawkSea_x_Hawk North Texas Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220337Members
    I'm having an issue with a lot of the stuff already listed on here, but the biggest one I haven't seen on here yet, for me, is with the Mobile Vehicle Bay. After lauching it properly, climbing onto it, and selecting to use it, everything in game stops working and I cannot move my character. Menus don't open, inluding the start button one, and I cannot move. Period. It's like the game freezes but your still in it, permanently stuck in one spot.
    @Sea_x_Hawk this happens when you have no complete vehicle blueprints. It doesn't know what to do and you get stuck