Show the devs some love

Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
Figured we got lots of spots to mention issues but nowhere to give the, some love for their work so here it is show the dev's some love here ^^

Comments

• Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Great work with the game so far dev's lookimg forward to your next stuff sorry for being a but about the update in the past :P and if you make another game for xbox ill defiantly check it out ^^
  • SozdaneeSozdanee UK Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 219991Members
    I'll play!

Hey, Devs! I love your game!

I'm not usually one for survival games. I enjoy exploring, though, and including a mode that excludes the food and water requirement is genius. Even though my current build seems kind of broken, I have spent so many hours building and rebuilding bases, collecting resources and exploring the depths.

Moving to a new platform must be a difficult thing. I look forward to you properly finding your feet and getting to a build which is stable, functional and full of things to enjoy.

I know we carp and gripe, but if we didn't love the game and want it to be everything it could be, we wouldn't be here.

Big love & hugs,

Matt
  • W3L5H_R4R3_81TW3L5H_R4R3_81T uk Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218136Members
    DEVs..... Love u long time too lol
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    You are doing a great job devs, alot of kinks to work out and that take some time. Keep it up!
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    Yea they deserve some love! This is one of the most unique games ever created. It really brings back the fear and wonder of playing Ecco the Dolphin as a kid on sega. There's nothing else like it!

I'm a big fan of survival mode. I love how if I want to go on a giant sea exploration adventure I have to prepare, and stock up on supplies before going out. It makes every action you take have it's own pros and cons, and you have to actually think and plan ahead.

I'm very happy this was brought to xbox as well, I can't stop playing it or talking about it. I'm a huge fan, keep up the awesomeness!
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Its a great game. Never even heard of it before it came to the preview program, just happened by it one day while looking for new games to play. I checked out some clips, saw someone build a Seamoth and then i bought the game. Not only did i get a new survival game, i got a survival game with a whole new concept. A survival game that tapped into my fear of the deep unknown and really pulled me in. Games like Subnautica and teams like Unknown Worlds dont come around to often. Especially to a console, really wish more merges would happen. Imagine being able to play KSP or Space Engineers comfortably on a console.

To sum it up, the Devs win all the cookies and all the internets.
  • RavenLCRavenLC Mexico Join Date: 2016-07-02 Member: 219464Members
    i just want to say thanks to the developers of this game for let us test the game, lets not forget is in development, we are testers there are supose to be fails, but we are luky enogh to be part of the creation a great game, lets keep posting the glitchs but to healp the game development, and if i can add, this game will be at the end one, if not the most beautifull game on xbox one lately

PD Great work devs =) keep it going
  • muckypupmuckypup netherlands Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220029Members
    Heya dev's,love the game,bought an xbox one for it cuz my pc is too crap :) been playin subnautica every day since!
    don't care for some glitches or bugs,i'm thankful for what u put out there.

Keep up the good work,it's very appreciated! :)

greetz from the muckypup B)

• Capt_JohansonCapt_Johanson California Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220245Members
    Just want to give a big thanks to the Devs for making this game and bringing it to xbox. Big fan and I've been playing a LOT lately. I know we complain but honestly, I think we all understand that this is early access and bugs are a given. Just want you guys to know that I really enjoy the game that you have put a lot of time and hard work into and I cant overstate how cool it is to see devs actively engaged in the fanbase community. Big thanks you guys, keep up the good work.
  • MrClean83MrClean83 United States Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219894Members
    Totally agree! They are doing an out standing job, the game is working in hole a lot better. There are still some gliches, like the terraformer not being in the fabricator(have blueprint). But still awesome work. Love you all, keep up the good work.