Subnautica Xbox Update 1 Released - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica Xbox Update 1 Released - Subnautica

Subnautica has been updated on Xbox One! We’ve imaginatively titled the first update “Update 1,” and it is chock full of good stuff. See it all on the update site:...

Read the full story here

Comments

• f4ntom4zf4ntom4z arizona Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220180Members
    Note: I realized something about lag/latency/slowness... While building my base I added a grip of solar panels.... Well by the time I was done, seemed slow. I swapped out the solar panels with Nuclear reactors and.... BAM. 90% of the issues gone...

Hope this helps. Could be solar panels themselves or the quantity I added, either way.

Cheers,
    B
  • awesomeboy3000awesomeboy3000 Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220224Members
    i made a fan art of my favorite creature in subnautica!
    IMG_2315.JPG
  • JibLoveJibLove Canada Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220242Members
    I don't mean to be that guy but i can't access the seamoth terminal to change the color and i also can't use some of the upgrades on the seamoth like the torpedoes i also can access the camera on the cyclopes.
    P.S
    i know the game is hard to update on the Xbox serveries im just posting this just to give you guys at Unknownworlds feedback
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    Regarding the seamoth terminal and changing its apperance. You have to kinda stand to the side of the panel, turn around and the look at the lower part of it to be able to customize. Standing in front dosent work in my experience. Its kinda akward, since its hard to see the panel details.
  • dylanpierce85dylanpierce85 San Diego Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218552Members
    Has everyone else got the Xbox update? Because I haven't got it yet and I was wondering if it was something wrong with my game
  • nukamannukaman ny Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220253Members
    is the game buge for everyone it is for me a the lag is unreal i holp they fix it .
  • nukamannukaman ny Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220253Members
    good game bad bugs please fix
  • SergioEASergioEA Brazil Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219419Members
    For God's sake, you developers say something about the fix ...
    because it's been days and many complaints and there is no word Unknown Worlds ...

It sucks that you know, is I keep reading posts and see the attention to the version of Steam and the staff of the Xbox version is begging an answer.
  • darkrider97801darkrider97801 Join Date: 2016-07-15 Member: 220268Members
    the mobile vehicle bay is not working and it locks my game up any suggestions on how to fix it? or is it one of the many bugs in the game like the one where i cant see the ore from the limestone outcroppings?
  • dylanpierce85dylanpierce85 San Diego Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218552Members
    SergioEA wrote: »
    For God's sake, you developers say something about the fix ...
    Well, since you asked so nicely and respectfully...

We are hard at work on fixing up as many of the issues that we've seen listed. Quite a few bugs have been squashed already, and we are hoping to kick a build off for certification testing, possibly next week, if all goes well. But we want to make sure we take the time to thoroughly test the next update, and not just rush something out because people are demanding a quick fix.

I think your a developer right? Correct me if I'm wrong by any means. I have a question, and I can't seem to find any answers on the Internet. I don't want to ask a question that's already been answered so why haven't my game updated on Xbox? Thx in advance if you have an answer
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    @dylanpierce85 Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling Subnautica? If not, do so, it should help.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
  • RapiDxKillzzz1RapiDxKillzzz1 Uk Join Date: 2016-07-08 Member: 219862Members
    this new update looks amazing, but every time i now try to go into the water i continue to dive like there is no water and i just keep walking and cant swim at all, i can only walk. i dont know why???
  • MatheusXVIMatheusXVI Brasil Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216175Members
    I'm having trouble with silver Miner, because when I break a rock this miner is invisible
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    this new update looks amazing, but every time i now try to go into the water i continue to dive like there is no water and i just keep walking and cant swim at all, i can only walk. i dont know why???

@RapiDxKillzzz1 This seems to be a bug in this new patch but you can get around it. If you drop to the floor and cannot swim use the nocost dev command and make habitat builder and a single room base with a hatch. If you can walk through any hatch it should correct the issue and you can continue playing.
    MatheusXVI wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with silver Miner, because when I break a rock this miner is invisible

@MatheusXVI This also seems to be a common issue in this patch but the best advice I've gathered is to continue pressing the button several times after breaking the deposit. You should gather the item even if you can see it. You can also use the scanner tool like a flashlight of sorts and it lights up the outline if the dropped item so you can find it and pick it up.
  • Seamothwizard44Seamothwizard44 Join Date: 2015-09-17 Member: 207995Members
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Seamothwizard44Seamothwizard44 Join Date: 2015-09-17 Member: 207995Members
    YES YES YES!!!!!!!
  • GamerIdiotGamerIdiot Seychelles Join Date: 2016-07-03 Member: 219497Members
    I really need to get this game