Cant Reload Batteries Into Your Devices? Heres a Fix

Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
Ive noticed this bug also, it really confused me. So i went into the controls to see and I noticed there is no button for changing your batteries/reloading. You have to give it a button. simply click on "reload" with "A" and map it to a button (I used D pad down since it has no use). Now when you need to change a battery just press D pad down, scroll over to charged battery and select it with A. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS TROUBLE WITH THIS.

Comments

• Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    i wasnt able to change the battery either then i went to options went to controler layout and found no button was assigned to it XD it was funny when it happened to me after that click the button there then move to the new batery on the thing that pops up make sure it says it got charge and move it to the X if you wish to remove battery all togeather
  • Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    edited July 2016
    Hahaha yeah it was a confusing mess at first. BY THE WAY MAPPING "A" AS THE RELOAD BUTTON WILL NOT WORK.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    I put mine as in on left stick since it was unassaigned :P
  • Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    that works also, ffor some reason it wont work with A. i think it has to do witht he fact that A is used to select the battery you want. just noted it for anyone else that reads this post.