Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    edited July 2016
    - Saved and loaded my game. Yeah, now all of the aquired fish recipes are gone and certain techs like the rebreather are gone from blueprints section of the PDA and the fabricator. Saving and laoding didnt help.
    - Tried to coock some hoopfish on my fabricator. No option appeared.
    - The flora and fauna descriptions are still in my PDA though.

• taffman66taffman66 uk Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217766Members
    edited July 2016
    Right, using old upgraded save, game feedback widget does not work, majorly important . sound bug, terrible pop up, daren't travel full speed in moth incase of collision with terrain that hasn't loaded till you almost on top of it, swim charge fins don't work, crafted new 2 check but same result, that's all so far.

PS, what is Deprecated, it's in my craft menu, looks like bioreactor?
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    Hi Devs. What is your advise on the update? Is it better to delete my old game and saves? I don't mind if so.

Also, people are talking about better framerates. I also wonder how it is with the rendering of the terrain? that was more bad then the frames in my experience from 40 ingame hours.

I'm looking forward to dive into the game again. Just wanted to know if it's better to do a fresh re-install.

Tx guys ;)
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Ran into a new one last night playimg survival all animals and items i can mine disapeared what i found out to fix (i logged off then reloaded my save fixed the no menu thing) did not work to much only brought back the floaters about TO see if a night of nothing reload fixes it Would be cool if i could still find blue prints to scan lol o like how the captain log says they were shot down
  • MuhdogMuhdog Brazil Join Date: 2016-06-27 Member: 219181Members
    okay so i did a bunch of testing (5 diferent saves) in creative mode and found some prety major bug/glitches here they go

Spawn related:

-Nothing besides metal salvage spawning near the aurora
    -lifepod spanwing inside things (even my own life pod that once spawned inside one of those "horns" underwater)
    -sharks spawning at safe swallons
    -nothing at supply boxes
    -invisible cooper and gold ingots
    -specimens spawning in wrong areas like thos lighing fishes spanwing at kelp forest(i think this is a bug)

Framerate and terrain related:
    -major lag spikes in musshroom florest and the area with lots of shining stuff
    -the new caves and eruptions zones are fine except slow cave generation and really wrong light inside they (like they being light up as day)
    -when using the cyclops on the kelp zone the framerate goes incredibly down
    -major frame drop inside the cyclops

Vehicles related:
    -sometimes when i leave the seamoth i spawn far away from it
    -seaglide textures missing
    -on 3 saves i could only pick up the mobile vehicle bay on the other 2 only climb it no matter where i pressed a

Sound Related:
    -the fizz from brain coral keps up for 2 minutes
    -various monsters sounds when there is nothing near you
    -when you go close to the ground strange splashy sounds can be heard

other:
    -corridors doesn't connect with others corridors

Overall a pretty decent update with some flaws though but pretty nice
  • TheAutoBoT1011TheAutoBoT1011 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220006Members
    One very annoying bug I've come across is that when I start a new game, there's a very high chance that I can't swim and just sink to the bottom. It won't use any oxygen either, the only thing I can do is jump and walk around on the sea floor.
  • SicknTwisted94SicknTwisted94 Louisiana Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218490Members
    Not sure if anyone else struggles with this, but I'm not a fan of the button reassignments. It was already difficult to catch fish, but being able to use the trigger while steering made it bearable. However, no that it only uses the already button, I'm finding it almost impossible, especially with the faster peepers. Even the airsacks are difficult to catch now.
    Norulv wrote: »
    - Saved and loaded my game. Yeah, now all of the aquired fish recipes are gone and certain techs like the rebreather are gone from blueprints section of the PDA and the fabricator. Saving and laoding didnt help.
    - Tried to coock some hoopfish on my fabricator. No option appeared.
    - The flora and fauna descriptions are still in my PDA though.

Yeah for me to it dont work immediately either i usualy have to wait a hour or so for it to work hope it will still work for you honestly till the devs got the real fix and while im here noticed my basr water still gets into my base at the water line
  • DeadFoxtrotDeadFoxtrot Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220011Members
    Sometimes when you start up a survival game, when you jump out of the pod the game acts like your on land when your under water
  • DeadFoxtrotDeadFoxtrot Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220011Members
    When ever a new game is started up, when you jump in the water, it dosn't realize your under water
  • leonmcllamaleonmcllama louisiana Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220015Members
    In creative mode it isn't registering that i am in the water.
  • RavenLCRavenLC Mexico Join Date: 2016-07-02 Member: 219464Members
    please do something the game is almost unplayable =( wana plaaaay befor update atleast you coud play please do something =(
    edited July 2016
    Started a new game and have constant sound issue. Some air noice. it makes the game realy unplayable because it keeps on goinn ... and goin..........a...... i hva e to stop it. sorry devs.

Now what?
    Just a small headsup. Do not try to enter your base throught the airlock if shoal of fish swims through at the same time. You will bounce right through your base and end up walking on the ocean floor without drowning. The game will think you still are inside the base. A problematic bug. Helps to reset the shoal of fish by saving (if you havent alredy) and load the save again.
    edited July 2016
    I don't mind starting a new game. If the game comes out and achievements are there we have to start a new game anyway.

But now , i started a new game, then saved. Went back to the menu. And the save is not there. Only my old saves are still there. So it doesn't overwrite? Can't we save?

Update. I tried to load my previous game that says gameplay hours 15 or so. But it DOES load my last save from 5 minutes! So the menu shows just the old slots but still saves the new.

But my next issue is that i can't swim. Nomather if i go out on top of the lifeboat or at the bottom. It keeps dropping me in the water as if i were on land. It's not looking promising for now .

I'm gonna do a fresh re-install. Let's see if that makes things better.

update: Im in the water now, swimming :) and made a save. Same issues with sound of air and bubbles still. Copper ore is not showing up. And rendering of terrain is still awefull. I don't know if i want to play this patch unfortunaly or if i will wait for the next update.
    Norluv did that really dappen o.o wow my base has not done that yet im gonna be all paranoid about it now
  • JFCappsJFCapps Parts Unknown Join Date: 2016-04-14 Member: 215747Members
    Limestone isn't spawning in properly. I've seen two limestone's in the 33 minutes I've played so far. Only one of them gave me anything; the other one said "Copper Ore" when I broke it but I didn't actually pick up the item.

When the countdown to the Aurora's detonation begins you can hear the AI counting down but there's some other loud static in the background, almost like a dosimeter clicking, but much louder and more intense.

When you look down you can see inside your neck; looks like the top of a headless mannequin.
  • obiwang1975obiwang1975 england Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219921Members
    my only game breaking issue is the inability to acquire the mobile vehicle bay blueprint. I'm scanning the boxes and have acquired all 3 parts (100%) but no blueprint. I read that the devconsole (LB+RB+A) had a way to get the blueprint that I needed but as of yet I have been unable to do so. any suggestions?
    edited July 2016
    Rendring of biomes is still a bigg mess. Maybe framerates are a bit better but cmon. When i go to a mushrooom biome i have to pause swimming, look around me for a minute, and slowly the big mushrooms come into place. this realy takes away from the feeling of immersiveness. It should be attanden even more than the framerates.

Hope you devs keep working on this. I dont expect fallout 4 views but this is realy terrible still.
  • apexnullapexnull australia Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220043Members
    Hey guys, first post in here, firstly thanks for the awesome game and the effort your going through to get it right!

Bugs so far:
    - Whether on old or new save the Torpedo Launcher is showing a ? mark icon. I can build it, put torpedos in it but not fire them? Any ideas? This one bummed me a little as I'd been waiting to test them out!
    - Copper not spawning;
    - Game occasionally crashes when boarding Vehicle Builder platform;

Thanks!
    edited July 2016
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    Norluv did that really dappen o.o wow my base has not done that yet im gonna be all paranoid about it now

Yup. But it isnt THAT big of deal. Havent had the problem for quite some time now. Its just that such things shouldnt be possible.

- I havent met any Reefbacks yet in the Grassy plateu biome and they are usually very easy to spot. subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Grassy_Plateaus
    -
    - Neither have I seen ay Reaper Leviathans either. Even though that in this new save file, my lifepod/ start area spawned not too far off a direct line behind the Aurora. Still got a lucky bufferzone of kelp forest and the grassy plateu, east from my escape pod.
    I imagined the Reapers swam through the Grassy plateus sometimes. But judging by the wikia I have to brave myself closer to the back end of Aurora, Dunes and Mountain biomes to see if they are there at all. subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper_Leviathan
    blueprints and recipes desappering after saveing and loading

oh and the bubles noice... THE NOICE... sorry =P

I loved the update nice grafics and skins i realy want to play it i looooove the game.

sorry for repeating some stuff but i realy want to play properly, as i alredy sed, i know is early acces, no complaining is just that i reaaaaly wana plaaaay.

ty Unknown worlds beautifull game, hopeing hearing from you =)
  • Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    ok so just got the update and the game definitley runs smoother but still some bugs.

1. the brain coral noise of course
    2. limestone stopped spawning. theyre literally not anywhere in the ocean (pretty much game breaking since i cant progress)
    3. fragments also stopped spawning
    4. This isnt a glitch but I feel batteries run out wayyyyyy too fast
    5. Wildlife also seemed to stop spawning

Im not an upset customer, just trying to help the game come together.
    P.S love the game. such beauty ive seen in no other game :smile:
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    edited July 2016
    Cyclops in non-pilotable for me at the moment turning kills frame rate as does ascending and descending and I can't see out of the window because there is just a image plastered to it of some acid mushrooms and sand sun's impossible to see anything until it's almost directly in front of me.rio5glagu2gw.png
  • MenoKYMenoKY USA Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219889Members
    I have finished scanning various fragments, but blueprints are not being created. Example Seamoth.
  • XBOneray125XBOneray125 Florida Join Date: 2016-07-08 Member: 219847Members
    Not sure if anyone else struggles with this, but I'm not a fan of the button reassignments. It was already difficult to catch fish, but being able to use the trigger while steering made it bearable. However, no that it only uses the already button, I'm finding it almost impossible, especially with the faster peepers. Even the airsacks are difficult to catch now.

Controller key bindings can be changed in the pause menu. Just change "left hand" to left trigger.

That and using left and right bumpers to descend and rise where flipped so I changed those, although this also changed cycling tabs left and right in the PDA. So I changed them back and got used to the new button config.

Using "A" to catch fish while trying to use the right thumb stick was a bit over burdening. Before I figured out I can change the key bindings I was using my index finger to press "A" while my thumb remained on the thumbs stick... Was a bit strange to use to the controller that way, but workded lol.
    wen i try to use the vehicle bay i clim on it but cant move or pause the game or nothing it froze (buble noice wont stop though)
  • SgtsturkSgtsturk canada Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219878Members
    Hey there devs so another bug to report first of I haven't tried this on freedom or hardcore . But on creative and survival everytime I reload the game all higher tier tech is gone for ex.. the moon pool and all the power generators disappear and I can no longer build them
  • SergioEASergioEA Brazil Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219419Members
    My god, this is a update... I'm seeing more problems than updates, I just can not play with these flaws, the repeated sound of the environment, echoing every second, just awful, I'd better go back to that previous version and when it is actually upgrade work perfectly, which put consumers.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    SergioEA wrote: »
    My god, this is a update... I'm seeing more problems than updates, I just can not play with these flaws, the repeated sound of the environment, echoing every second, just awful, I'd better go back to that previous version and when it is actually upgrade work perfectly, which put consumers.

Your not a consumer yet until the game hits full release you are still a tester like the rest of us. It will get better.