seaglide batt change HELP !

coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
what button is it as its not A anymore

Comments

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    I believe it is still A to open the change menu but they changed it so you have to then move it to the side to select the battery to put in so it doesn't steal them by accident. ( must have a battery in inventory to use the option )
  • JuanCarlosJoseJuanCarlosJose England Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219912Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    I believe it is still A to open the change menu but they changed it so you have to then move it to the side to select the battery to put in so it doesn't steal them by accident. ( must have a battery in inventory to use the option )

Tried this and still can't change the battery. Is it anything to do with the new battery charging unit ?
  • SuperPhenixXISuperPhenixXI canada Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220035Members
    I have the same problem here. When you use the Seaglide, it says "to change power source use ()", or something like that. I tried all buttons and nothing changes the battery. Great game, btw... :)
  • Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    dont worry guys same thing happened to me heres a fix. go into options and change the "reload" button to "D pad down" (I picked D pad down cause it has no other use) that way when your sea glide is dead just press dpad down, pick the battery with power and press A. The reason this is happening is because the reload button isnt assigned to a button.
  • JuanCarlosJoseJuanCarlosJose England Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219912Members
    dont worry guys same thing happened to me heres a fix. go into options and change the "reload" button to "D pad down" (I picked D pad down cause it has no other use) that way when your sea glide is dead just press dpad down, pick the battery with power and press A. The reason this is happening is because the reload button isnt assigned to a button.

I'll try that tonight but i already assigned the button in the options to the A button and still no joy. Maybe there are to many A buttons involved, i'll try the D pad down.
  • Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    edited July 2016
    thats exactly the problem, the A button is used to select the battery you want to use so it wont work as the reload button. Same thing happened to me.
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    Changing the reload button should work, I personally use X.

This controller issue seems to affect the seamoth as well if I'm correct. I feel like they have made the A button both activate, and exit.

In order to use my seamoth upgrades I've had to switch Left Hand to Left Trigger. Now everything I want to pick up is done only through the left trigger, but it's the only work around I've figured out so far to get the seamoth upgrades to work, same with the cyclops horn.

Also I can't seem to figure out how to use the cyclops camera either?

Am I wrong? Any ideas?

I'll try that tonight but i already assigned the button in the options to the A button and still no joy. Maybe there are to many A buttons involved, i'll try the D pad down.

The above has worked (D pad down, Dpad right to choose a battery and A button to select/change battery)