Mobile Vehicle Bay Glitch

Angelic_RazgrizAngelic_Razgriz USA Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217379Members
When I place the MVB it floats to the top like normal, BUT, when I hop on and "use" it the game locks me in place with no menu to show. The only way to exit it is by activating the DEV console and leaving it without entering a code. I hope there is some attention to this glitch. I also have an issue scanning the seamoth fragments. They don't count towards the blueprints. I hope this is patched soon!

- Angelic

Comments

• MalacathMalacath Wales Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216874Members
    I have the exact same bug with the mobile vehicle bay. I'll have to look up this dev console as i've been dashboarding to escape this bug.
    After messing around with the console I think it may be cause by not having the blueprints for the seamoth or Cyclops unlocked. As soon as I unlocked one of those with the console the vehicle bay started working properly
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    Had the same problem, total lockdown. I too encountered the issue with that certain fragments were not counting towards blueprints. But that was before the recent update(s), seems that glitch slipped away.

@Malacath

Yeah seems thats the only way to avoid the glitch. A precaution to have the Seamoth and Cyclops blueprints before entering the MVB.
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Why get on it without the seamoth or cyclops blueprints? Like what are you even gonna build lol. Testing it i guess?
    Why get on it without the seamoth or cyclops blueprints? Like what are you even gonna build lol. Testing it i guess?
    First time I had ever built it. At the time I didn't know it only built the seamoth or cyclops.

• Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    To be fair the noise it makes is enough to make you want to get on it. I love the noise the drones make and i dont know why