so slow

ohall57ohall57 Ireland Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 219953Members
The xbox1 update is a disaster. cyclops and bases are joylesss to play. Iwould prefer a wind back with less content until they get it right. We all have the same system with no variables. Did it work even for the devs, I think they just threw us a bone. update + xbox1 +successful test= release.

Comments

• bigbear2bigbear2 england Join Date: 2016-06-26 Member: 219140Members
    Same ere I've downloaded the update and since then it's broke more than its fixed like bulkhead doors not being able to open anymore dashboard crashing still happening when trying to build a Base also new update gear keeps disappearing and reappearing everytime I load a saved game the texture keeps appearing inside the Base everytime reload so half of a Base is buried in the Rock's and mud and can't delete Base getting same issue with fish floating through the walls also and the framerate lag is really bad when also entering and using the cyclops it's a mess also hearing bubbles from brain pods when no were near any atall
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    Runs mostly fine for me. Only a noticable framerate slowdown after some hours playing. Stuff like animals, scannable items, game objects like the upg module for the Cyclops inside Auroras enigne room, and such suddenly disappear. Then the game freezes after entering the pause menu. Loading the save file fixes this, but shouldnt really be needed though.
  • ohall57ohall57 Ireland Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 219953Members
    tryed starting a new game now i just drop to the sea bed and have lost my saves