First Subnautica XB1 patch in testing

12345679»

Comments

• coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    please help i have a battery on me and i have a seaglide what button do i press to put a new one in as its not A anymore HELPPPP
    @Squeal_Like_A_Pig

Sorry if this was all ready asked but was the hotfix just targeting the save/load issues or was there more to the hotfix?
    We only had time to address the save/load issue.

what button to replace battery in seaglide
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
    Sorry to throw another thing out there..

Besides the lack of jellyshroom, giant floaters, lockers disappearing I've also noticed we still cannot take pictures.. in the controller options it's key bound to the right stick. The right stick and other key bindings didn't work either.

They are not game breaking obviously just thought I'd let you all know

loving the ever living hell out of the content!! Lmao after seeing the reaper on YouTube some many times I foolishly thought my first encounter wouldn't be a big deal.. well when my seamoth and I finally got picked out of the ocean and violently throttled with no warning.. that was that lol.. I jumped out of my chair!
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    @Squeal_Like_A_Pig

Sorry if this was all ready asked but was the hotfix just targeting the save/load issues or was there more to the hotfix?
    We only had time to address the save/load issue.

Completely understandable!

The waterproof lockers look great! But they still are equipped with "I'm gonna screw off and disappear" technology!! Ive made and filled 5 with titanium.. and I've lost all 5. And I understand they can be moved around when something hits them so I put them on the seafloor in a nice "pot hole" they still disappeared

I think the issue with the lockers is the same that killed the terrain gun. If you move far enough for the terrain they are on to disappear they have not been saved into the game in any way and are just gone. When you go back the terrain reloads from memory but the lockers were not saved so not reloaded.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Just got to load my base for the first time since hotfix and WOW!!! MUCH IMPROVED... except i couldnt open any bulkheads and i had many. I deleted the bulkheads making my way through the large structure and am very impressed. I can walk from one side to the other, through my comically overly-complicated cyclops dock, even in the moonpool with seamoth docked frames are better than any good day in the previous version. Even swimming a full lap around the exterior I found the magma vent was more stable, planters and seakelp fully populated, no construction clipping through surfaces. Given this save has a massive base I did see minor frame slows but I can tell it was mainly related to terrain generation and were resolved quickly.
    There are still a list of negatives and issues to address but as long as the game can run near this well at most times I will play very happily. Great job UWE and thanks for the quick response!
  • SaberStarfireSaberStarfire Halifax, UK Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219946Members
    Adding to the invisible copper. I have noticed some limestone deposits are invisible too. It is kinda rare and its not game breaking. Anyone else notice it?
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    Just got to load my base for the first time since hotfix and WOW!!! MUCH IMPROVED... except i couldnt open any bulkheads and i had many. I deleted the bulkheads making my way through the large structure and am very impressed. I can walk from one side to the other, through my comically overly-complicated cyclops dock, even in the moonpool with seamoth docked frames are better than any good day in the previous version. Even swimming a full lap around the exterior I found the magma vent was more stable, planters and seakelp fully populated, no construction clipping through surfaces. Given this save has a massive base I did see minor frame slows but I can tell it was mainly related to terrain generation and were resolved quickly.
    There are still a list of negatives and issues to address but as long as the game can run near this well at most times I will play very happily. Great job UWE and thanks for the quick response!

yes buddy but also when i scan blueprint s they dont get put in my builder list very very upset lol all well it will be fixed
  • Mk2Mk2 Join Date: 2016-07-08 Member: 219848Members
    edited July 2016
    - as mentioned blueprints dont get properly scanned, you get titanium for incomplete ones.

- escape pod keeps unrepairing itself, after loads mostly.
This discussion has been closed.