Feedback should be optional not semi-forced.

hezthethezthet USA Join Date: 2016-03-14 Member: 214217Members
Feedback should be optional not semi-forced. It currently takes over your screen. You should be able to open a menu to get to it or disable it entirely in general options. VERY poorly executed UI.

Comments

• xen32xen32 Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162676Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    I don't like it since it's blocks stats screen. I don't even know if those stats are mod or part of the game, but at this point I'm too used too these stats.
    Second, I blocks buttons, like voice and chat, which is not good either.
  • SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members
    Yeah agree with this. Please provide a cross so that we can close the popup without answering. I just click random options to get the screen out of the way!
  • OscarTheCouchOscarTheCouch Join Date: 2005-01-10 Member: 34647Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    isnt beta testing fun :)
  • VivisectorVivisector Tacoma, Wa Join Date: 2016-06-27 Member: 219168Members
    Maybe we could move the rating to the side of the screen? That way we can see the stats screen. Its unobtrusive and we can still easily rate a match if we had any thoughts about it. Sometimes I don't want to rate a match and sometimes I do. I don't want to feel like I HAVE to rate it.
  • HandschuhHandschuh Join Date: 2005-03-08 Member: 44338Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    What's really annoying after a round I press escape (after probably rating) and escape doesnt close the Feedbackwindow in front of me.. it closes the window behind the ratings where I've seen the accuracy and stuff.. thats very poor usability.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    It would be nice if we could vote using the number keys, since you don't need them in the ready room anyway. Just be aware that their location may affect voting. (Some numbers are easier to reach than others.)
  • MoFo1MoFo1 United States Join Date: 2014-07-25 Member: 197612Members
    Handschuh wrote: »
    What's really annoying after a round I press escape (after probably rating) and escape doesnt close the Feedbackwindow in front of me.. it closes the window behind the ratings where I've seen the accuracy and stuff.. thats very poor usability.

Just close the rating pop up and hit X to open the stats page back up... Or if you've already rated then just wait a second for the rating pop up to go away on it's own...

If you couldn't reopen the stats window you'd have a point here...
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    There should also be an option "Players left, game went south from there".
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    edited July 2016
    I missed an option like: "We did a lerk rush... was fun but meh..."