Reaper Leviathan behind bars!

DigicideDigicide UK Join Date: 2016-03-05 Member: 213856Members
Hey guys! So you may have seen this concept before, but when I thought it up I honestly had no idea anyone had even considered it lol!

I was messing around in creative and found a Reaper Leviathan, and though "is it possible to cage this guy? Well it took a while, but check out what I did in this video below, and my various ideas of what to do with him once he was caged!!

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited June 2016
    Nice one! Ive tried to cage a Reaper in some kind of cage like yours before, it was much smaller tho lol
    End result was disapointing as it kept glitching out of its cage, finally gave up trying ....
    That base you made was humongous! trying to realize the kind of resources it would take to make this legitly is simply impossible!
    The simple thought of how much time sank into farming them all is extremely scary :smiley:
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    edited June 2016
    Well, that's one way of getting the Reaper scan! I was expecting him to put his head into the moon pool and grab you. ;)
  • joni65joni65 Kansas Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218763Members
    This is all very terrifying
  • WaviestBow6WaviestBow6 Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218131Members
    Great job with the setup! I liked what you did with the spectator and the camera drones! (:
  • DigicideDigicide UK Join Date: 2016-03-05 Member: 213856Members
    I REALLY wanted the reaper to grab me from inside the moon pool! That was my main plan, but he behaves too much!!!

Whilst building this, the reaper kept escaping all the time. I didnt have the platforms at first, but I realised he would sneak out through the floor or roof so I put them in. He also kept clipping/glitching through the mountain, so I had to dig huge holes and put the bars through them too!

I was hoping to get some sort of battle royale with all the carnivores, but they honestly just wanted to eat me in the end!

I tried the Sea Emperor, but he just goes right through the bars each time.

When the Reaper Leviathan would escape, I had to break a hole in the bars, and lure the reaper through them using myself as bait lol!!!

I lost 3 seamoths in that cage too before I gave up :)

Also, the cage is so huge the lag was getting pretty bad, so sorry about the frame rate!
  • Ravster05Ravster05 Ehdbeyebhwiabahush Join Date: 2019-02-21 Member: 251186Members
    Hey how DO you make a cage
  • Ravster05Ravster05 Ehdbeyebhwiabahush Join Date: 2019-02-21 Member: 251186Members
    Ravster05 wrote: »
    Hey how DO you make a cage

Because I haven’t seen anything like that in the habitat builder
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    If you look closely at the video, you will see the cage is just a big base with normal compartments forming the cage.

Also,

thread_necromancy_7.jpg
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    you can cage it, if you look in the mushroom forest there is a time capsule with a picture of a reaper in a cage made from strait corridors and those ladder thing that connect to them i don't have a picture though cause i play on XBOX :#