P.R.A.W.N suit questions..

Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
First off is the working name actually P.R.A.W.N? or will it be the exosuit still?

Next besides the drill arm and propulsion arm does anyone know if they are planing any other arm upgrades? It would be rather awesome plus make alot of sense if they also added a habitat builder option aswell..

And from videos I've seen of people playing on experimental I noticed that there is a storage box on the back.. Is this as big as it gets? Or again possible upgrade?

Comments

• HYBRID1313HYBRID1313 Australia Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215179Members
    I'd do a little research before you ask, but I've got you covered.

In addition to the Propulsion Cannon and the Drill arm, there will be a torpedo launcher arm and a grappling arm. No signs of a builder arm, sadly.
    Its game name will be the P.R.A.W.N Suit, but in code it will be known as the 'Exosuit'.
    I'm not sure about the storage upgrade, it may be already pre-installed into the Exosuit.
    That's about all we know for now, hope this helps :tongue:
  • ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    Storage is pre-installed, but who knows, maybe an upgrade to make it bigger will be added.
  • WaviestBow6WaviestBow6 Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218131Members
    What does P.R.A.W.N. stand for again? I'm sure they said that somewhere but I can't remember
  • arcasorarcasor Italy Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218577Members
    It stands for Pressure Re-Active Waterproof Nanosuit
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Stands for "Great with cocktail sauce".
    Sidchicken wrote: »
    Stands for "Great with cocktail sauce".

Nice ;)
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    We have a storage upgrade planned, to increase the size of the built in storage on the P.R.A.W.N. suit.
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
    We have a storage upgrade planned, to increase the size of the built in storage on the P.R.A.W.N. suit.

That's amazing!

Didnt say anything about a hab builder tho lol :)

Still upgraded storage mixed with the propulsion arm is great! Hopefully when the p.r.a.w.n update gets released the Xbox one wont be far behind.

That's amazing!

Still upgraded storage mixed with the propulsion arm is great! Hopefully when the p.r.a.w.n update gets released the Xbox one wont be far behind.

Not trying to slap you down or anything but if the prawn suit had a builder tool what would it do? Would it have faster building or just give you protection from the outside?
    Cause I know biters are annoying when they keep munchin at ya :smile:
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members

That's amazing!

Not trying to slap you down or anything but if the prawn suit had a builder tool what would it do? Would it have faster building or just give you protection from the outside?

The benefits of having the hab builder on the suit as an attachment are numerous.

A. The hab builder would still run off its own battery supply

B. It would offer you protection in hostile waters.

C. It would offer you an air supply that's not air tank dependant.

D. And this is the BIG one.. A permanent LIGHT SOURCE.. No more using a flashlight to see what your doing.. Then blackness when you switch to your hab tool.

These are just merely my thoughts.

That's amazing!

The benefits of having the hab builder on the suit as an attachment are numerous.

A. The hab builder would still run off its own battery supply

B. It would offer you protection in hostile waters.

C. It would offer you an air supply that's not air tank dependant.

D. And this is the BIG one.. A permanent LIGHT SOURCE.. No more using a flashlight to see what your doing.. Then blackness when you switch to your hab tool.

These are just merely my thoughts.

Makes sense :)